[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just found out my relatives on one side of the family were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg (439KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-are-human-beings-oki.jpg
439KB, 1800x1200px
>just found out my relatives on one side of the family were legit refugees
>middle class/rich, but still refugees

Hmm, I mean I know a lot of Americans are descended from refugees, but I didn't think I was. I mean they were pretty rich so they're not anything like Syrian rapists, but still.
>>
Are you so autistic that you don't realize people shitting on refugees are refering solely to the Syrian refugees and not your family?
>>
I'm not being a dick but that's really uninteresting
>>
You are so fucking retarded OP
>>
>>25803983

I know, I just never had any real compassion for the Syrians. And it turns out my family is only around because of the compassion of previous generations.

>>25804009
I know.
>>
>>25803963

>be me
>fourth generation irish american
>entire family is a result of potato nigger diaspora
>come to america, countrymen dying en masse from STARVATION
>grateful for the opprotunity to be american
>integrated, attended church, payed taxes, became citizens, voted, loved america
>p-please feel sorry for muhammed muhammed, an isis soldier shot a mortar out of a cave hundreds of miles from where he lived. wont you wear a burkha and respect their culture??
>dont you have a heart anon??

Enough.
>>
>>25804061
previous generations were just as if not more selective about what refugees they took in than we are now

there are people who compare the Syrian refugees to British children in WW2 despite the fact those children literally moved from one end of their own country to the other end of their own country

The whole thing is a joke
>>
File: 1440795873856-1.png (641KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1440795873856-1.png
641KB, 640x475px
>>25803963
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K
>>
File: 1442685304932.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1442685304932.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>25803963
People acting as if we don't care for them as human beings. We just don't want the murder and rape.
>>
File: 19284021841391.jpg (96KB, 981x551px) Image search: [Google]
19284021841391.jpg
96KB, 981x551px
>>25804105
>be me
>third generation German in the Americas
>family escaping from bullets, starvation, Red and Allied murderers and rapists, while most of men stayed to fight back
>lived in a refugee shelter for two years, until they could find jobs
>learnt Castilian and English, integrated to the culture and had an education
>arabs and africans have luxury lifestyles in Sweden and Germany, rape women, kill people, steal and Europeans still import them in massive quantities.

I know that feel fahm
>>
>>25804105
Fucking this senpai.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.