[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went outside to bring up the groceries mom bought to apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1415851928238.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1415851928238.png
5KB, 645x773px
>went outside to bring up the groceries mom bought to apartment
>cute girl is holding the door open for me as she is going inside the same time I am
>I say "thanks"
>she says "no problem" in cute girl voice

Anyone else blessed with a good feel this saturday?
>>
>>25803516
>two days ago I tell my oneitis that I hate her and I'm going to kill myself
>i want to kill myself, sleep 17 hours
>she blocks me, understandably
>talk to a different girl I met on tinder yesterday
>we had an awkward first date but now she's DTF and she wants to call me daddy
>been sexting this girl since
feel pretty good
>>
>>25803621
How do I use tinder if I don't have a phone?
>>
>>25803701
Well i'm pretty sure you need a phone to create one (you run an android emulator or something),
but you could also use flamite which is a chrome extension (or app or whatever) if you already have an accnt.
Cheers mate!
If I were to give you advice about it, don't spend too much time talking to the person on tinder.
Pass a few jokes or make brief conversation, and the immediately try to set things up. You'll save a lot of heartbreak that way/
>>
>>25803516
wow OP a girl held a door open for you? You rascal you...
>>
I went to a family birthday party, only a small gathering but I managed not to make a fool of myself this time (apart from destroying a chandelier).
>>
>>25803621
>meanwhile your oneitis is telling everyone how you pulled the fake suicide card as a last resort to get her to go out with you
Well played.
>>
>>25803865
When you're emotionally deprived, any small interaction can be meaningful.

I get excited when a stranger smiles at me.
>>
>>25803960
I know right? It was masterfully played.
It was only half fake though I am genuinely suicidal
>>
>>25803516
She clearly wanted the D, assmunch. Yeh fook'd up, lad.
>>
>>25803991
Something sort of similar happened to me the other day. I had spaced out and was unintentionally starting at this hot girl. I came out of my reverie and noticed she was kind of smiling at me. I thought wow, that hot girl is interested in me, and then began fantasizing about my first date with her. Needless to say I just walked on and never said a word to her.
>>
>>25803991
iktf. Sometimes when a girl is nice to me at the store or were ever i'll replay it in my head for the next few days, its like a small mood boost drug too.
>>
>>25803884
>(apart from destroying a chandelier).
Explain.
>>
File: anomalu.jpg (7KB, 302x123px) Image search: [Google]
anomalu.jpg
7KB, 302x123px
>mom makes me go outside for once
>shit, a girl
>she holds the door for me
>don't understand social interaction
>don't know what to say
>"sorry"
>girl stares at me weirdly
>i walk away in a straight line for 40 minutes without looking back
>never going outside again
>make this thread
>>
>anorectic ex came over today because she had a bad night
>kisses me while we're lying down
>end up fingering her twice
>want more but afraid of getting reattached
it felt good but I'm really confused now
>>
>>25804084
>hadn't seen cousins in a long time
>notice I've gotten taller
>we stand back to back and compare high
>chandelier is quite low in that room
>one of us swings around
>smashes right into a light bulb
>bright blue flash
>lights trip off
>dimmer switch is also destroyed from the fault current
>fancy candle style bulbs are like 10GBP a pop
>>
>>25803516
awesome feel

i'm happy for you m9
>>
>>25804195
>high
height*
>>
>>25804038
sry there was a normie guy in the hallway and that upped the anxiety factor
>>25804063
iktf2
>>25804208
thanks

good feels be upon thee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.