[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do grills do this when you're not actually interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: NL.png (18KB, 305x247px) Image search: [Google]
NL.png
18KB, 305x247px
why do grills do this when you're not actually interested in you? I can't help reading into it and it's so very disappointing. I would fucking marry this girl.
>inb4 talking to this girl makes me a normie
>>
why do women even want to be friends with us
>>
>>25803494
>im a robot just like you!
>pls i really want to be a robot!
fuck of normie
>>
>>25803494
>>25804480
Ever heard of friends ?
Not everything revolves around love and sex you retarded cucks.
>>
>>25803494
Why the fuck do you insist on including a smiley shitface in every text? Just send a regular text
>>
>>25804532
those are her texts
>>
>>25804532
Bitches love smiley faces
>>
>matched up with a girl on tinder
>got her number and went out on a couple dates
>she stopped responding to my texts
>figured she found someone else
>weeks later she texts me again
>I respond and ask her if she wants to hang out
>flakes out or doesn't respond
She keeps messaging me every now and then but always does the same thing. What the hell is her problem?
>>
>>25805982
She just wants dick
>>
>>25805982
she's keeping you hooked
you're her backup man
if she's ever lonely on a friday/saturaday night and literally everyone else is not talking to her, she's going to call you up and ask to "smash" or whatever

if you're fine with this, do nothing, wait for her to call up, keep taking her bait
otherwise, cut contact
>>
File: do a lil dance.gif (237KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
do a lil dance.gif
237KB, 243x270px
>>25803494
because they want to avoid acknowledging the meaningless of existence, and thus communication about it, by conflating an emoji with true emotion?
>>
File: NO.jpg (137KB, 1050x718px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
137KB, 1050x718px
>>25805982
>who here practice bf?

you reap what you sow senpai
>>
>>25805848
>>25804532
Yeah faggot those are her texts
>>
>>25804529
>Literally advocating others that wanting to get laid is bad
>calling others a cuck
How fucking retarded can you possibly be to not notice the irony in your post?
>inb4 roastie
That would explain a lot actually, roasties are well known to be literally incapable of seeing their cognitive dissonance
>>
>>25806062

stop posting this picture i get aroused every time
>>
>>25803494
these aren't consecutive messages, to clarify
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.