[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made the dankest poppy tea yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160116_203639.jpg (1MB, 2340x3442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_203639.jpg
1MB, 2340x3442px
Check out that dank dank dark color fambois

I'm sippin
>>
>>25803234
how bad does that shit taste? i heard it's pretty nasty. like worse than vanilla extract(that shit you'd drink in elementary school to get drunk).
>>
>>25803234
I'm jelly tbqh. I've never actually tried poppy tea but I had a mild heroin habit since this past October but I quit 2 weeks ago because I'm possibly gonna have some drug tests coming up.

Definitely gonna give it a try in a month or so
>>
>>25803277
It doesn't taste as bad as that actually. It just tastes like dirty water. If you want a sample of how it tastes like just ask an African child for the best water available in his village.
>>
>>25803298
I had quite the poppy tea habit during November and December. I quit Christmas eve. Had full blown withdrawal for more than a week. Shit was awful. It was like flu + depression x 10. Went to the hospital on Wednesday because my body decided to go nuts. They IVd morphine into my veins. Just relapsed today.

Thanks hospital
>>
File: IMG_20160116_204539.jpg (1MB, 2340x3473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_204539.jpg
1MB, 2340x3473px
Pic related BTW trip to he hopsicle
>>
>>25803355
Are you OP? Also how often and at what doses were you using to reach that level of withdrawal?

I was never able to quit dope for more than a week until now, and I don't crave it at all anymore. Basically the most recent dope I ever bought was from a new dboy and his stuff for some reason just ALWAYS made me puke no matter what. And the last time I used was just particularly bad to the point where it wasn't worth it for the high.
>>
So where did you get the pods/seeds? I wanna try this famalam.
>>
>>25803495
Pods are nowhere anymore.
Seeds - get Sincerely Nuts on amazon. They're usually good quality unwashed seeds. The current batch I just got that expires 9/14/16 is strong, very good. Highly recommended
>>
>>25803473
Yeah I'm OP.
I'd typically drink the tea from a pound of seeds a day. So I'd be high 12 hours a day off that. Poppy teas long duration actually makes it easier to slip into addiction imo
>>
>>25803622
http://www.amazon.com/Sincerely-Nuts-Whole-Poppy-Seeds/dp/B00K5R5350

Looks like the quality has dropped significantly if reviews are too be believed.
>>
>>25803760
No, trust me, the most recent batch is potent. Among their best batches
>>
>>25803403
What limb is this!?!?!

Pls respond
>>
>>25803807
that's my arm
>inb4 fatty
I know I'm not skinny I'm like 200lbs pls no bully im working on it
>>
Got a buzz going on 500g of decent seeds. Washed with creaming soda for taste/acidity. Wish I could buy more seeds to get a proper high, but I have no money. Feels sour/sweet man...
>>
>>25803785
Alright, I'll order a pound and see what's up. I always enjoy a nice opiate high, but vicodin doesn't have any effect on me besides pain relief. I have that defect where I lack the enzyme to digest it into something that gets you high, but oxycodone kicks my ass.
>>
oh my god I'm high as fuck this is a great batch
Everything I've been upset about is gone. I was so angry earlier I punched the wall, and that's something I haven't done since I was a little edgy kid. I've been so frustrated recently but this takes it all away. I feel at peace. All my anxieties gone. I feel like I can just float away. As I sip down this drink all I can think of is "nectar of the gods"

It's beautiful
>>
>>25803947
See you tomorrow when life sucks again
>>
>>25803946
Poppy tea is morphine+codeine and other opiates and alkaloids, it will definitely get you high. And it's an all day high too.

Split that pound into two and you can be high for two days. Also, you can do three rinces on the seeds to make sure you get all the morphine from it. The first wash will of course be the strongest, but it's still worth it to drink the other two washes

I'm not usually this helpful I'm just really happy right now.
>>
>>25804027
Alrighty, well I'll give it a try when I have a weekend day off. I try to work most saturdays for the overtime, and these sundays are all about football until the super bowl is over. Besides the week in between the championship games and the bowl, I'll probably try it then.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself anon. So no chugging? Do you just take sips until you're where you wanna be?
>>
File: 51tER-Ar8ZL.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51tER-Ar8ZL.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
What does the high feel like?

Only ever smoked weed and drank.
>>
>>25804217
It's probably pretty close to any other opiate and I've done a couple. Imagine being wrapped in the warmest blanket, head to toe, totally content with everything. No worries, only dreams.
>>
How comes this is legal to buy?
>>
>>25804248
And how do I not end up like OP and go to the hospital?
>>
>>25804178
I sip it to feel like a class man in an opium den.

>>25804299
All parts of poppies are illegal in the US except the seeds. That's how. Gotta make bagels somehow
>>25804318
The hospital event was actually completely unrelated.
>>
>>25804457
So how do you make the tea?
>>
>>25804527
Just take half a pound to a pound of unwashed seeds (>>25803760), put it in cold water with a bit of lemon juice, shake for 5-10 minutes, drink a bit of it. You're not experienced with opiates so make sure to go slow if you want to not die, and don't mix alcohol with opiates. Weed is fine though, but you will immediately go into a greenout. I took a bunch of vicodins and my friend showed up and surprised me with weed, we watched Up, and I don't remember a fuckin second of that movie.
>>
>>25804579
You forgot to mention filter out the seeds after shaking.
>don't mix alcohol with opiates
OHHHH boy you just reminded me I got some red wine here, I'm gonna mix myself a girly drink and be a complete faggot
>>
senpai ive been thinking about an hero and I want one day where I do not give fuck, is this really for me and will I get addicted?
>>
>>25804639
This guy has a tolerance to opiates so he can get away with it. Don't mix alochol with opiates until you have experience with them. And even then, stick to a single beer.
>>
>>25804579
Thanks for the reply. Will these seeds work? Also I've never done opiates beforeso I was thinking maybe 200g to start off with. And what's the chance of addiction?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00FFZ0RCQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?qid=1452999064&sr=8-15&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=poppy+seeds&dpPl=1&dpID=61B2U6YUvnL&ref=plSrch
>>
>>25804579
So a pound of seeds, for someone who has never taken opiates before won't be too much?
How long should you take to drink it as well, if you gulp it down fast will that be bad?
>>
>>25804699
I don't know that brand, you need unwashed seeds. Go with SincerelyNuts they're the best.

If you keep using it you will eventually get addicted. The high is amazing. You need to limit yourself and stick to it.
>>
>>25804741
I checked your sincerely nuts link but I'm in the UK and unfortunately they don't deliver here and after a quick search this is all I could find.

Noted, I'll try not to get carried away
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.