[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /r9k/'s attitude towards these girls be if t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What would /r9k/'s attitude towards these girls be if they succeeded?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a52238/brooke-higgins-sienna-johnson-colorado-shooting/
>>
>>25801809
but they didn't so fuck off
>>
File: 1452988329699.png (236KB, 474x499px) Image search: [Google]
1452988329699.png
236KB, 474x499px
>>25801809
>if they succeeded?

LMAO
M
A
O

They only pretended to plan one for the attention. Hell if they actually did it after the first shot they'd complain of a broken wrist from the recoil of that 22LR handgun.
>>
i want to rape the one on the right, pin her down and force my 9 inch cock into her tight Virgin pussy. Kissing her neck and moving down to sucking on her cute B cup Tits. Rip off her shirt while she squirms. Cum on her face, and force her to lick her pussy juice off my cock.
>>
>>25801898
yeah, i prefer the one on the right too
>>
>>25801809
The one on the left looks like a massive slut. The kind of girl who would give you a handjob in the boys bathroom for $20 during lunch. The kind of clueless slut who would fuck you in the parents bedroom of the hosts house at a party. Letting you cum on her chest, then going back to the party and drinkin herself stupid.
>>
>>25801898
>virgin
Oh anon I have something to tell you...

Anyway
>women
>succeeding at literally anything that regards effort and planning

LMAO
M
A
O

women cannot be serial killers. Prove me wrong.

>pro tip: you can't.
>>
>prosecutors said the girls had a "fascination" with the 1999 Columbine shooting, and that Johnson had written in her diary that Higgins was "someone who's got what it takes" to execute such an attack and that together they'd be "unstoppable" in making school "a living f*cking nightmare."
>ABC 7 reports Higgins allegedly used her phone to research female mass shooters and whether or not minors could purchase guns at gun shows. The defense argued having a fascination with guns and Columbine is not a crime: "This is a thought crime, at best," Higgins's lawyer said.
So thought crimes exist in US of A now?
>>
>>25801984
>women cannot be serial killers. Prove me wrong.

I mean you can google that easily and find out you're wrong.
>>
>>25801998
Only if those thoughts are recorded and outlined in a way that looks like a plan, backed by credibility of the threat.

In most of Europe just saying you loved St. Eric and St. Dylan could probably get you charged for offending public sensibilities.
>>
>>25801998
>searching that kind of stuff on your phone
idiots
>>
>>25801967

Something tells me none of that ever happened to you friend
>>
>>25801898
Me too but with my 3" hard on
>>
>>25801809
they just did it for attention. they were never actually going to do it
>>
>>25802192
This, they probably got caught after talking about it on facebook, fishing for likes, or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1536x1006px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1536x1006px
>Female Beta Uprising?
No but seriously, I know for a fact feminists would either ignore it or blame white privilege
>>
>She'd also allegedly texted a friend saying she'd warn her before the attack so she'd know not to come to school.

You know why somebody like Elliot or Lanza wouldn't have this happen to them?
>>
They clearly had no idea what they were doing, no access to firearms, and no clue where to even start in terms of getting them. Dumb ass bitches. I bet neither of them ever fired a gun in their life.
>>
>>25802505
They'd probably find a way to blame it on men.
>>
>>25802540
Well neither of them attacked schools they were currently attending so there wouldn't be a point in warning anyone.
>>
>>25802562
This, they'd fucking shoot it once and probably drop it due to the recoil.
>>
>>25801809
>female
>attempted mass shooting
>attempted suicide
hue hue hue hue
>>
>>25801809
I would still hate them for being women
>>
>>25801809
>Girls would rather shoot up a school because they can't get some of that juicy Chad cock instead of being with you
Good fucking riddance those whores deserved to die.
>>
>>25801809
I guess it'd be interesting, although what's more interesting is that the first instance of a potential female orchestrated school shooting was a failure
It brings to mind the statistic I've heard a few times about suicide rates
How male suicide rates are 5 times higher than female, but with failed attempts the opposite is true, perhaps not to such a degree but certainly more female than male
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.