[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow enlightened robots up? I just talked to my parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Any fellow enlightened robots up?

I just talked to my parents about how amazing i find it how we came out of this planet in these incredibly complex bodies to play this game called reality or life. how can you not be amazed by this if you hold the thought of how it would be much simpler for there to be nothing at all yet we live on this paradise like rock full of life and resources.
My parents got angry at me and said i should focus on the real world and not the stupid shit i read on the internet.
>>
you sound like you're still in highschool.
>>
>>25801686

Sounds like your a bitter old fart who can't comprehend the amazing/pointlessness of reality.
>>
>>25801661

>Focus on the real world

And what do they know about the "real world" besides their commute to work and their shuffling around eating and shitting up this planet. Fucking normals. This is why I'd sooner kill myself then participate in such an arrogant stupid society. I owe you nothing and If you're too stupid to see how all of your pointless efforts are indeed truly pointless. Then you deserve to have it hit you on your deathbed, how much time you wasted kissing ass and being some managers bitch instead of looking at wonder and amazement at the reality before you.
>>
dude like weed laughg my art out

haha like shit dude we're like starstuff and shit dude science lmao like fuck we're alive bro hahah like holy fuck we're like talking monkeys on a rock flying through space dude space lol HAHA fucking time and shit how does that work and like dude science says matter is never created or destroyed so like we can never die only change our form LOL haha dude check out this sick meme I found on reddit it talks about quantam consciousness and shit fuck that's TRIPPAAAAAY LOL like fuck dude I'm so high but I didn't even smoke weed LOl dude look at my eyes bro are they red lol fuck bro pass the munchies ahhahahah like food and shit we eat food cos we're hungry monkeys LOL like we make sounds and it's like language and shit like we shoot meaning out of our mouths hahah 420 blazeit XD

;)
>>
>>25801661
there is no real world you're parents are dumb as fuck wageslaves also this is babby tier philosophy
>>
>>25802656
Well said, I share your sentiment completely
>>
>>25802692

For you to type that with such accurracy and conviction. I can't help but wonder if you are/where one of those people
>>
>>25802692
hahah dude ur so random xd
>>
>>25801661
"My First Philosophical Thoughts" by Anon
>>
>>25802840
>>25802805
haha thanks /b/ros ;)
>>
>>25802692
its true tho

life is an amazing art experience
>>
Yeah, it's neat.
With all the infinite particles swirling around in an endless sea of nothing a few million align themselves to make a sentient structure that lives and breathes, that constantly replaces it's matter in order to live as long as possible, a mere blink of an eye in terms of the lifespan of our galactic home.
dude weed lamo
>>
File: ShinjiCrying_zps853d122c.jpg (57KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
ShinjiCrying_zps853d122c.jpg
57KB, 400x266px
What was your face like when you realized God existed?

http://web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web%20publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm

Pic related, it was basically mine.
>>
>>25803110
My fucking sides.

If you read your link in a certain way, it does not prove god exist, but rather, what IS god.

You could call the universe "god" by these definitions, should you admit that everything already existed.
>>
>>25803082
yeah bro it's like when does the acid trip end and normal life begin bro it's like life is just constant tripping bro this is crazy like fuck it's just constant phenomenal experience sights sound colours bro haha fucking crazy shit pass the weed bro like fuck bro people say live in the present but it's like haha where else or should I say WHEN else could you exist hahaha yeah bro hit that shit like bro deep thoughts lol do you love me bro I love you I am so glad we can share this reality together like one day at a time bro one day at a time just do you bro like fuck bros do numbers exist or what like does one actually exist or is it just us TALKING MONKEYS that came up with this shit like haha are numbers out there in the world somewhere I JUST DON'T KNOW AND THAT'S OKAY JUST GO WITH IT BRO WHY WE ALWAYS HAVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING A BIT OF MYSTERY YOU KNOW LIKE HAHA EAT PRAY LOVE BRO pass the weed ;)
>>
>>25803110
I know this is b8 but still.
>there are things that I don't know therefore god
>>
File: Andromeda.jpg (948KB, 2431x1823px) Image search: [Google]
Andromeda.jpg
948KB, 2431x1823px
>>25801661
i empathize with your position op

>>25802692
though one may speak in a company of retards, the words spoken are not necessarily also retarded
>>
>>25801661
This post almost reminded me of the alleged joys of life, gj
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.