[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I prefer Asian women" That's code for "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: elsa-hosk.jpg (68KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
elsa-hosk.jpg
68KB, 612x612px
>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

>deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
>elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
>tall (at least 5'7), but petite stature, asian women are generally short and stubby
>well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asians are outclassed.

Aryan women ITT

[fucking weebs]
>>
File: 121569381996.jpg (101KB, 688x990px) Image search: [Google]
121569381996.jpg
101KB, 688x990px
>>25800172
Subtle asian girl thread? I hear ya loud and clear.
>>
anyone with eyes on their face can see that asian women are fucking disgusting. seriously search google for school photos of korean classes, the girls are absolutely hideous, literally every one of them is 2/10 would not bang in a picture of 30 people. they all have flat faces that look like they were hit with a frying pan. absolutely trash.
>>
Why does this board continue to argue about which race is the hottest?
It's subjective, mang.
What do you get out of these "arguments"?
Just make a hot _enter race here_ girls thread if you want to collect pictures of a certain ethnicity.

Or maybe these are just thinly veiled cuck threads.
>>
>>25800172
>Posts picture of a supermodel

Get fucked. Self hating asian detected.
>>
>>25800172
>deepest eyes and slightly protruding brow
Nice Neanderthal fetish faggot
>>
too bad asian women don't prefer me

or any women as a matter of fact
>>
>>25800419
those make a 3 dimensional face, its the reason why asians look like they were hit with a frying pan familia
>>
White, asian it doesn't matter. She needs to be a) a good wife and 2) a great mother. If you would stop being virgins for once you'd know that its about what she can do in the bedroom, not what she looks like when it comes to sex.
>>
Majority asians are shit tier. Most guys with yellow fever like me know this and bang them because theyre so easy. Im defs settling with a white woman though
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (11KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
11KB, 196x223px
>>25800172
>Beta white guy
>Got average Asian girl as a gf (westernised, not FOB)
>Felt like I was being given the evil eye every time we were in public for being stereotypical
We've broken up now, and I still think Asians are cute, but from now on I think I'll stick with white women
>>
File: tumblr_nzwtkbt31i1qzb8n8o6_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzwtkbt31i1qzb8n8o6_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>25800172
OP you will understand once you cum balls deep no condom in a tight asian pussy
>>
File: tumblr_nzwtkbt31i1qzb8n8o7_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzwtkbt31i1qzb8n8o7_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Feels absolutely amazing btw, like you are conquering their race
>>
>>25800645
>no condom
i think you mean no condor, fagtron.
>>
File: smug_red_man.png (248KB, 652x624px) Image search: [Google]
smug_red_man.png
248KB, 652x624px
>>25800172
Are people so new here that they don't even recognise this copypasta?
>>
>>25800722
Just by curiosity, how do men feel about brown meaty asian vaginas?
>>
File: 1452981831997.jpg (175KB, 904x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1452981831997.jpg
175KB, 904x1028px
>asian females
>attractive
>>
>>25800172
Well aside from your cherry picking statement yes the average white is more attractive than the average asian but it has nothing to do with "not being able to get white women" it's about realizing 9 out of 10 white women are human garbage I'd take a 4/10 asian over a 10/10 white girl any day. Enjoy your divorce, losing your kids and everything you own the second a better man shows her just a little bit of attention
>>
>>25800518
this. the only people who make "women of x race are best" are virgins who've never touched a woman. race should be on the bottom of your list of things that are important in a woman
>>
>asia
>includes the middle east and pakistani india

So essentially you are saying you also like mudslimes.
>>
>>25800984
everyone knows people mean "east asian" when they say "asian" dumbass

middle eastern indian and pakistan women fall under brown women
>>
>>25800172
White women are the most attractive on the planet. Even shitskins prefer them to their own women. The only problem is that most of them are completely degenerate (will not obey their husbands, cannot cook or clean, are total whores, etc.) But we can blame that on the Jewish lies.
>>
File: image.png (876KB, 580x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
876KB, 580x742px
Daily reminder that even Asian MEN are prettier than white women. How can they expect to compete with Asian women?
>>
>>25800984
Middle East people are white. Look at any US job application
>>
>>25801028
look at this fag living in his north american bubble
>>
>>25801297
How much plastic surgery do you think that yellow nigger went through?
>>
Sorry we are not chads. Grow up. Everybody can only get what they can get. You really need to grow up OP.
>>
>>25800957
This guy gets it.

Never ever am I gonna deal with a white woman's bullshit. I ain't got time for that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.