[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what to do with my life if I don't win the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446KB, 492x479px
I have no idea what to do with my life if I don't win the lottery. How do you poorNEETs, wageslaves and careercucks justify existence if you will always be severely limited by money, or a slave to the capitalist money machine to the degree you'll never have time to enjoy your wealth because you have to be back at work sooner or later.

Aside from monetary freedom, I don't ask for much. I have no delusions about it allowing me a love life and social life. I just want to have my needs for a high quality standard of living taken care of indefinitely, and able to do whatever I want that money can buy with my limited human existence, which is far too valuable to myself to sacrifice it to the machine, or succumb to the default purpose of life which is breeding. I want to travel often, have a vacation home I go to to escape winter and walk on the beach, enjoy the best quality food and entertainment, with sufficient luxuries and amenities to make my existence more enjoyable and comfortable. Even if I manage to find an alternative solution to my demise after the rest of my family perishes and/or I run out of money, such as part time employment or autism benefits, I will still long to break into supreme financial freedom, and the only way I see possible to do so is lottery gambling, and its something I can never let go, the ultimate wish I must strive to fulfill.
>>
>>25799513
You fucking idiot, everyone has to succumb to the "capitalist machine". If no one would there would be no transportation to take you to the beaches or anyone to prepare your quality food. Grow up.
>>
You are not unique

Nog original
>>
money doesn't buy you everything, life will always suck
>>
literally everyone wants this

trying to win the lottery is like shooting a ball into a goal while blindfolded and you don't even know in which direction to kick the ball

why do you think the lotteries are able to have such high jackpots? because there are a millions of people who think exactly like you who all pay a small price
you can buy 9000 tickets and your chances of winning are still zero
sorry but this is life for most people
be glad you weren't born in aftica
>>
Large lottery winners are all crisis actors. It's a tax on stupid.
>>
>>25799513
>why can't i just have everything i want for free
The closest thing you're going to get to that in the real world is homelessness.
>>
File: 2826.deadpan.jpg (18KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
2826.deadpan.jpg
18KB, 168x250px
>>25799603
>>25799685

Not everyone is intelligent enough to design the gears of civilization, and not everyone is needed to turn them. If I was actually needed in the economy, companies would be begging me to come work for them. But tis the complete opposite, a "job opportunity" simply means I'm invited to apply along with 300 other people, many of whom are more experienced, well connected, and less autistic than me. Further, I have overcame the limiting belief most men have which equates their sense of self-worth with how useful or productive they are, or desirable to women. This is a healthy adaptation to living in a society which wants most people to be contented consumers and nothing more. In general I am a very happy person, happier than 98% of 4chan I'll bet. The only thing missing is the problem of money, if somehow life would just GIMMEDAT I'd be content to just live my life in peaceful abundance.

>>25799773
doesn't work that way in America, maybe in Czech or Denmark.
>>
>tfw you have 10k dollars of trustfund moneys but nothing to spend it on because NEET in mommys house
>>
>>25799513
I won $100 once. It's one of my greatest achievements.
>>
>>25799885
You're fucking worthless, kill yourself.
Familia.
>>
File: maxresdefault7.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault7.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>25801890
>You're fucking worthless
for you
>>
>>25801890
>Familia
>Using ebonics/redditspeak.

Kill yourself
>>
Stop worrying so much OP. God doesn't value wageslavery either. He always makes sure that you have what you need to accomplish your purpose, the only things that can get in the way of that are your own beliefs and actions. Stop leaning on the survival circuit of the brain, this is a far more animalistic behavior than the desire to reproduce. You already have all of the money you could ever need, it will be given to you through extremely subtle events and always at the right time. Even if you were to become neet and homeless God will ensure that you survive so that you can actually do what matters. Surely you've felt the threat of some financial crisis but you've always pulled through in the end, otherwise you wouldn't be alive. This wasn't due entirely to your will, it was Gods' will as well. You will be given far much more money than you have ever before been given if you do whatever you want knowing that God will take care of the expenses. Do not hold on to money afraid that you don't know when the next dollar will come, spend your last dime immediately if you have the desire to knowing that more will be given to you in the future. Spend without knowing or even considering where the money needed later will come from. Don't consider the possibilities at all, there's only one future that you want. The one where you're set for life. Be patient, the money doesn't all have to come at once. And know that, so long as you believe this way, you will never experience any sort of true loss. If you lose something know that you're only losing it so that it can be more easily replaced with something better, and know that something will arrive at the perfect time. God gives and God takes away, this is so that you can learn that HE is the ONLY one that can truly give you something. You can't rely on yourself, you can rely on your boss or any other human, only God can give you life. It is only through his will for you to live that you draw breath, and win the lottery.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.