[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at pic related with dad watch pats game >11/10 qt 3.14

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-2399457764733329768.jpg (375KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2399457764733329768.jpg
375KB, 1080x1920px
>at pic related with dad watch pats game
>11/10 qt 3.14 keeps giving me eyes
>can't make a move because too beta and with dad
How do you cope anons?
>>
Just ignore her. She's just a worthless roastie who would cheat on you in a heartbeat with Jamal, anyway.
>>
>>25798944
Thanks for the advice friend. Does anyone else have something to add? I fucking hate football
>>
Chances are the qt really isn't into you. I mean if I see a woman looking at me, I always assume it doesn't mean anything. It's just logical unless you're a Chad. On the other hand since you went to a football game, you might be one.
>>
>>25799001
Jamal would give her so much pleasure, you could not compete
>>
i wonder if this acting different around parents thing ever goes away.
im 25 now and its still there.
>>
File: PMFB60Q.jpg (23KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
PMFB60Q.jpg
23KB, 349x262px
>>25799056
I hate pretending that I actually care and am somewhat normal but I'd feel bad if I didn't because I feel like I'd be disappointing my parents if I acted how I usually do.
>>
>>25799029
I'm not at a football game, I'm at a sports bar that plays the game on the TVs. Im not here because I want to be, my dad likes football and I went with because I felt bad
>>
>>25799001

At least wave and smile. If she ignores you, oh well. If she waves back, chat her up a bit when you're done eating (after you wash your barbeque covered hands), before you leave.
>>
>>25799162
Have a couple more beers, you're missing the point. It's not about liking football. They get drunk, watch the game so they can socialize during the game, and talk about it at work on Monday.
>>
>>25798812
Classic case of reality distortion here. What's really happening is you keep looking at this qt3.14 constantly, then everytime she so much as glances in your direction you think she's looking at you and "giving you eyes".
>>
>>25799484
Probably this.

Oh well at least I got to see some qts before I go back and hide in my room
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.