[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you do that no one else does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dv484058.jpg (159KB, 612x406px) Image search: [Google]
dv484058.jpg
159KB, 612x406px
When I'm barefoot or wearing only socks, I walk around on my tiptoes/balls of my feet. I've always done this. I believe if you are barefoot this is the superior way of walking. You have more balance and better control over your body. You are also able to run faster due to being able to push down with more force in this position compared to a flat foot. But my Dad has always given me shit for this. "Quit walking on your damn tiptoes. You look like a girl or a ballerina." "Nobody walks on their tiptoes stop it."
>>
Sounds like a great way to fuck up your feet fampai
>>
>>25798704
I've always done this too. I think it was because we always had cold tiles that were sometimes sticky.
>>
It is known that this is an early sign of learning disabilities.

tl;dr you are retarded
>>
I do it too. Ever since I was a kid. I don't walk as pronounced as in OP's pic, but my heels don't touch the ground when I'm barefoot.
>>
>>25798774
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/toe-walking/basics/definition/con-20034585

That's from the leading medical facility in the world.
tl;dr you fell for a meme
>>
walking and running like that is natural, young children run like that too. humans evolved to do that as it decreases noise created through stepping, we are only conditioned to walk heel first because of shoes. look it up
>>
>>25798704
I did it a lot when I was doing judo in early hs.
Everytime we were running barefoot over the giant tatami to warm up, my istructor always scolded me.
>>
>>25798704
Filtthy little sneak thief.
>>
I come from a village and there was this guy, he was a local figure who would do exactly the same thing. Always walked without using his heels, that's even what they called him "Na paty" which means "on heels" in my language, since that's what his father always shouted at him when he was young. That guy was a weirdo, always afraid of bacteria, never touched a door knob directly, always using some piece of cloth.

Oh yea that was him. Had he gotten born 100 years later he would have been here with us.
>>
>>25798704

I do this you snowflake wannabe
>>
I put my clothes and pillow in the freezer because I like the chill.
>>
>>25798704
I do this often, it's quieter and I hate loud footsteps. Not autistic.
>>
>>25798704
Funny, I noticed myself doing this earlier today and was thinking about why I do it
>>
>>25798804
It's actually a classic sign of someone with Asperger's or Autism. I don't think OP does because he does have a (weird) reason for doing it though.
>>
>>25799506
>classic sign
"Children with autism also may walk on their toes or the balls of their feet, but many do not."
>many do not
>classic sign
>>
I have done this all of my life even with shoes on until 2 years ago. Now I only do it at home as people tend to judge you for it and assume you have a learning disability.

My doctor originally said it was idiopathic toe walking but as I grew up the diagnosis was changed to very mild cerebral palsy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.