[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here. Tell me /r9k/ why are you a massive faggot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: normie.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
Normie here. Tell me /r9k/ why are you a massive faggot?
>>
Not a /r9k/obot but an occasional lurker.

It's because their mentality, behavior and attitude is absolute garbage. These are the type of people that don't believe in improvement.
>>
>>25794496
>>25794470
Lol I bet I've fucked more girls than both of you put together but still share the robot mentality
>>
getting bullied as a child, growing up in a dysfunctional household, and having an ugly face

add them all together and you've got one introverted anxious lonely nervous wreck cocktail aged for 20+ years
>>
File: mfw r9k.gif (142KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
mfw r9k.gif
142KB, 350x315px
>>25794496
I hope they keep things like this. I enjoy coming in here and laughing at this pitiful faggots
>>
>>25794523
If you really did and are still a /r9k/obot, then I really feel sorry for you Anon . It's one thing to have shit circumstances growing up and ending up messed up as a results. And it's a completely different case when you're able to pick up women but still end up being a loser.

You are probably the biggest loser in this thread for that very reason.
>>
>>25794566
No I'm not a loser I just agree with the robots and their views of the world. I'm in a top tier fraternity at my school and girls like me because I have a big dick. It's funny though because I hate them and think they're all whores but still can hit a threepeat on some weekends....
>>
>>25794470
Because they suffered a little in their life and use this as an excuse to be a manchild. They just keep crying over things of their past that doesn't even matter now. Just use things like "muh childhood suffering" as excuses
>>
>>25794613
If you agree with robots and their view of the world and are doing great circumstantially, you are a loser.
>>
>>25794648
>Muh childhood suffering
KEK
>>
>>25794662
Nah, you're just a retard oblivious to reality. Just world fallacy
>>
>>25794662
Kek and how do you define a loser?? I just hate people and have fucked and chucked enough women to see the truth... I wouldn't expect a beta loser like you to realize that being a loser has nothing to do with mentality but rather how much you, well, lose.
Sorry if that's to abstract for your Reddit brain but a guy who beats his gf is less of a loser than the guy with no gf at all
>>
>>25794703
Yeah, I'm sure you've got a good grip on reality from sitting and browsing /r9k/ all day Anon. Lets hear advice on reality from a faggot who is probably scared to leave his house..
>>
Im naturally introverted and share similar views with robots. I can socialize and fake a smile and you wouldnt think anything weird about me at all because obviously I cant act like my true self.

Normies are waste of matter. No aspirations beyond sinple pleasures like sex and drugs. And whatever aspirations you do have is inherently childish and consumerist like wanting wealth for the sake of wealth and attracting more damaged women with big tits and shaved pussies. It's honestly disturbing just how lowly many normies are
>>
>>25794717
>being a loser has nothing to do with mentality but rather how much you, well, lose.
It has everything to do with mentality. Not that it matters, you're clearly living in dream land with that chad fraternity fantasy of yours. You probably haven't even kissed a girl yet.
>>
>>25794769
>Normies are waste of matter. No aspirations beyond sinple pleasures like sex and drugs.
I agree with you here. So what are your goals? What are you planning to do to put yourself ahead of the herd?
>>
>>25794741
Reddits down the hall, mr cuck
>>
>>25794816
Nice meme.
It goes well with the failure that is your life.
>>
>>25794805
Im a physics major with a 3.85. I will graduate and go to the military and become an officer. I will work on a PhD during my off years and then I will apply to become an astronaut around the 2030s during the Mars missions. And that will be my life's ultimate goal
>>
File: mfw faggots.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
mfw faggots.gif
472KB, 226x309px
Op here Original comment
>>
>>25794859
I most likely make more money than you with just my ebay business mr angry cuck
>>
>>25794613
Id have to agree with this anon. I was very surprised to see that the Chads in my school had eerily similar views about women just like a robot. Except one has been blessed with good looks and gets to manipulate women, seeing their true natures, while the other has become a passive observer who can see the glaring hypocritical nature of the modern day women.
>>
>>25794864
Assuming you are telling the truth, good luck Anon.
>>
>>25794770
Sorry I had to go to Walgreens just got back... But no dude it's not a fantasy and it really doesn't matter what you say because I know it's not a lie. I also know that you wouldn't come here trying to be superior unless your life was really shitty and so I feel sorry for you guy. I hope you get some in the next life
>>
File: Josuke_PV.png (406KB, 486x618px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_PV.png
406KB, 486x618px
>>25794470
I love dicks, juicy, throbbing, big, fat, meaty dicks oozing with delicious precum....no homo
>>
>>25795162
Anon, I don't think you understand, I don't need to *try* to be more superior than you. I already know I am.

I'm here wondering why you would waste your life away being a massive faggot. I mean seriously, do you even want to be happy? :6)
>>
>>25795217
But anon I am happy... I don't care that people are shit women can do whatever they want I'm just blessed with height and good looks so I don't need to be bitter...And your still attempting to justify why youre superior to me is it simply because I post on this board??
>>
>>25795217
I like how you imply he needs a woman to be happy
>>
>>25795344
I never implied that. You don't need a woman at all to be happy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.