[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in this society being 18 and still a virgin is such an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

>tfw in this society being 18 and still a virgin is such an oddity that it's worth making a movie about

JUST
>>
>>25794350
fuck american degenerate movies
>>
File: file.png (97KB, 288x224px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97KB, 288x224px
>Kate is about to graduate. Her biggest dream is to have sex with Ryan Lambert. The only problem is that Ryan refuses to have sex with a virgin. This leads to a hunt for another man to lose her virginity to so she finally can have her dream prince.
>>
I lost my virginity when I had just turned 18 and haven't had sex since then. I'm now 23.
>>
I saw that movie. It is just a teen movie. If I remember correctly in the end it turned out that more or less no one really has had sex before in that movie and everyone was just pretending.
>>
>>25794575
>not wanting a pure virgin doncel
Is this a cuck movie?
>>
>>25794575
Flip the genders and this is believable.
>>
>>25794575
>The only problem is that Ryan refuses to have sex with a virgin
>Ryan refuses to have sex with a virgin

...Why?
>>
>>25794658

Vigins suck at sex
>>
>>25794647
>>25794658

to be honest I would not really want to fuck a virgin anymore. too much drama.
also she will want to try someone else after you so you probably wont be the last one.
>>
>>25794634
>>25794658
Normies don't like virgin girls because the sex is really bad because they have no experience and they bleed on your bed, it's not like they said he doesn't want to date one he's just talking about a one night stand
>>
>>25794647
True. Which is also why it works the way it is. Women don't like virgin men and they make the mistake of assuming men think the same way about virgin women.
>>
File: roastie propaganda.png (332KB, 1128x960px) Image search: [Google]
roastie propaganda.png
332KB, 1128x960px
>>25794658
Give this helpful article a read :)
>>
File: file.png (223KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
223KB, 400x271px
>>25794751
>perhaps you should leave the devirginizing to the high school boys
>>
>>25794751
>look for a sexual encounter that isn't quite so complicated
>sexual encounter
>>
>>25794634
>listening to the radio on my way to work the other day
>there's some guest host on the air because the usual slut is out
>she tells everyone she is a 23 year old virgin
>the guy hosts are like "well nobody wants to have sex with virgins"
>>
>>25794874
Bull. Fucking. Shit they said that. Any guy I've ever hung out with would happily fuck a virgin, those guys must have had fucked tens of girls to have said that.
>>
>>25794751
The blood part would be the only issue for me. I have no problem with the rest because I want a long lasting relationship with a pure maiden and I'm very inexperienced myself..
>>
>>25794658
unlike /r9k/s delusions about virgin sex its actually pretty fucking terrible in every regard. 1) the sex itself is pretty awful. 2)clinginess. virgins always get attached to their first and if you just wanted casual sex don't fuck a virgin. 3) fucking a virgin girl is like fucking a box printed fragile. you can barely move.
>>
>>25794658
Cuck fetish.
>>25794674
used goods detected
>>
>>25794350
Suddenly I feel better about losing mine at 19 despite being surrounded by Stacies.
>>
>>25794951
>2) clinginess
but on the other side if you are looking for something serious they will also have a fear of missing out, which is rarer when it comes to non-virgins.
>>
>>25794951
>2)clinginess. virgins always get attached to their first
I W A N T T H I S
>>
>>25794350
Wasn't that the premise for American Pie? I haven't given much thought to how much that flick has messed with our minds.
>>
>>25795006
They dont really >>25795006
>>
>>25794937
>The blood part would be the only issue for me
Why do people go "OH MUH GAWD DA BLOOD!" when there are not fluids getting all over the bed anyway? Do people not wash their sheets after sex and just sleep in cum and juices forever? Does the blood NEVER wash out or something?

>>25794951
>Implying that bad sex is going to last forever
>Almost every robot on here wants a meaningful lasting relationship so unless she is Tsundere level clingy its not a bad thing. And you go around casually hooking up you are a degenerate
>"OH MUH GOD I CANT FUCK HER LIKE A MINDLESS ANIMAL!?!? THIS IS GOING TO BE LIEK THAT FOREVER!!!"

>>25795018
I think American Pie was more a coming of age story and showing the MC trying to have sex but it wasnt the only selling point like that movie. They essentially are the same but American Pie didnt call itself "18 and still a virgin!? WHAT A LOSER!"
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 499x499px
>>25794595
Why are you here?! Fuck off normie
>>
>>25794595
Same here, but I'm 27 now.

Not even sure if it wasn't just a dream .
>>
>>25795051
dude blood will stain white sheets for ever
>>
>>25795051
>American Pie didnt call itself "18 and still a virgin!? WHAT A LOSER!"

Still, it was basically about a bunch of guys who panic because they can't get sex before graduation or whatever. I think it might have increased our (young kids) social pressure to lose virginity.
>>
>>25795118
But it wasnt invented by it. The movie only used that because it is a feeling every teenager already knew and could relate to.
>>
>>25795139
I said increased, not invented. It was a hugely popular franchise back then, so you can't just cancel it's broad influence. Yes, we all want to have sex, but we don't have to lose our self-esteem just because we don't manage it by a certain age.
>>
File: 123.jpg (91KB, 516x790px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
91KB, 516x790px
>>25794575
>>25794658

I WATCHED THIS MOVIE

It was a made up excuse. He was actually a faggot gay homosexual. Kate then fucks some other guy who had a crush on her since they were just kids.

>tfw wasting my brain memory by still knowing this after watching it all those years ago
>>
>>25794926
I don't fuck virgins any more, the sex is truly terrible, I hate sex when I feel like they're in pain. And I'm not exactly an ultra chad, I've slept with 10 people. (Not bait, I'm a cyborg but feel free to tell me to get out).
>>
>>25796124
>It was a made up excuse. He was actually a faggot gay homosexual. Kate then fucks some other guy who had a crush on her since they were just kids.
>movie so shitty the wikipage is stunted

I believe it.
>>
File: 089765555.jpg (120KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
089765555.jpg
120KB, 403x392px
>>25796184

>there are circumstances that would make me refuse sex with a female

FUCKING.... OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25796184
as if you'd say

>sorry, I only fuck experienced girls
>>
>>25794350
to be fair an 18 year female virgin is pretty weird since it easy for them
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.