[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /no female contact/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: confusedryuko.jpg (58KB, 545x444px) Image search: [Google]
confusedryuko.jpg
58KB, 545x444px
I don't get it desu, I go out occasionally, go to the gym and have a small group of male friends but it's probably been over a year since I even talked to a girl (including online stuff). Anyone else know these feels?
>>
Then install tinder and you have online interaction the next day.
>>
I talk to my mum on a daily basis, does that count?
>>
>>25793990
I tried this and even got a few matches but was too scared to initiate conversation, I have no idea what to say
>>25794005
No
>>
>>25793967

whenever I see an image of ryuko I am instantly reminded of menstruation but in a kinda arousing way
>>
>>25794005
Alot of robots probably kissed their mom once and they all say they are kissless. So Moms dont count
>>
I guess it's typical but I don't like talking to other women, I wish I could be the type of obnoxious faggot that actually wants to hear the things most of them have to say but its always just "fuck men" and underhanded insults. I know there are good ones out there but they just fucking hide from the world.
>>
I'm 23yo and I never had a female friend, the only females that I talk to and have conversations are my sister and my cousin.
>>
>>25794019
>Hey you're really pretty!

Or some other shit, it doesn't matter because they ultimately swiped on you too
>>
>>25793990
but i need facebook for that
>>
File: 1443985217443.jpg (117KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443985217443.jpg
117KB, 480x720px
when I was a senior in HS I had regular female contact for a few months, that's the only I've ever had and it was three years ago.

She was nice, I wish I had some female friends or a gf
>>
>>25794054
>other women
Obligatory shoo roast beef post
>>25794063
Iktf but its pretty much just my mom, I can somehow manage to get along with guys but I'm not sure what to do with girls at all
>>25794089
Then what? I'm too autistic to hold a conversation so this isn't going to work out unless there's some kind of step by step guide senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.