[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1450878046010.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1450878046010.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

Why are normies so retarded?
>>
File: 1452934103445.gif (93KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
1452934103445.gif
93KB, 422x437px
>>25788294

Loved and lost here. Would have rather never loved at all. Fucking normalfags and their LIES.
>>
It's robots that make this bullshit up
>>
>>25788434
eh I disagree. I still miss her but at least I have those memories.
>>
>>25788472
>cherishing the memories of a stupid cunt

for what purpose?
>>
>>25788294

Modern translation:

>it's better to have had a gf and lost them than never had a gf at all

How do you disagree with this?
>>
>>25788558
one of the few things that stop me from suicide
>>
>>25788294
>>25788434
>>25788558
Moments last forever, anons
Time will collapse again after we die right
>>
falling into a mutual love with someone is a lot like being in great drugs - it brings feeling of euphoria and the other person dominates your life. in fact, your brain's chemistry when in love has been shown to be identical to its chemistry when addicted to drugs

so falling out of love and having the cut the person from your life is a lot like kicking an addictive drug. it also makes you realize that a person that you thought was near perfect and infalliable isn't so. If makes you realize that not only was she a stupid lying piece of shit cunt, but everyone is. I'm less happy now after having loved and lost, but Im also more comfortable in being alone now and don't feel longing or loneliness because I've realized that everyone is shit and thinking someone isn't shit is just the cause of chemicals in the brain.

*nods respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>25788294
>>25788434
This right here desu famile. Fuck you Alfred.
>>
biggest lie ever told

I was much better off as a virgin with no hope for a relationship or sex or anything, I really didn't mind at all.

I hate women
>>
i'll never know

it's bad enough to know that i'll never have a gf that i'm most likely going to kill myself. i can't imagine feeling worse
>>
>>25788974
>tfw people make these threads to try and save robot lives
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.