[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interpals Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Yesterday a kind anon informed me this is basically a god tier dating site for qt slavs and ching chong people.

ITT post:
>dating tips
>how to get lewd pics
>personal experiences
>memes
>>
Bamp pls guise
>>
>>25787282
>commect with someone
>have a normal conversation at first
>confess you live them and act like a total orbiter
>all of a sudden you stop talking to them, being rude if she talks to you
>in desperation to regain orbiter she'll now send you nudes

Thank me later
>>
I'm in decent shape, 4 pack abs and get daily messages from gook girls and eastern Euro girls wanting to Skype.

I don't know how to feel
>>
>>25787510
Well you're going to feel pretty bad when you wake up and realize you were dreaming
>>
>>25787510
Do you display your abs in your profile pic?

I am also quite ripped desu.
>>
>>25787534
Guys, guys please. You need to you actual pictures of yourself. Not your second life avatars.
>>
>>25787551
Come on bro, dont be jelly. You could be ripped roo if you did the work.
>>
>tfw met gf on there
>tfw she moved to America to be with me
>tfw engaged

10/10, would recommend
>>
Been talking with a girl from china over a year. Gonna visit her this year. It's a pretty good website.
>>
>>25787282

Post pics of cuties from there , I want to know if they are all stacies.
>>
>>25787598
Did she send lewds?
>>
>>25787651
Anon make a profile, they actually approach you, its weeird.
>>
File: GIchE.jpg (26KB, 497x559px) Image search: [Google]
GIchE.jpg
26KB, 497x559px
>>25787694

I'm just your average asian american, totally average generic looks, at least I'm 6'3.

I bet all the chink cuties want WHITE COCK in there though, don't they? Why would they be in an /int/ dating site to meet more asian men? I'm fucked.
>>
>>25788441
There is a really big trend on the site for euro girls to want to talk to Asian guys, mainly Korean but yeah the French are obsessed
>>
>>25788441
Ofc chink cuties want white cock.

How can asian """men""" even compete?
>>
>>25787282
Its a site for penpals. Do they allow dating to happen? Oc
>>
don't spread interpals on /r9k/, its full of creepy autists already
>>
>>25787282
>Yesterday a kind anon informed me this is basically a god tier dating site for qt slavs and ching chong people.

They just want a greencard.
>>
Would a Black guy do well on this site? I wanna meet a qt gook or slav girl.
>>
>>25789511
Why don't you just date one of your own anon?
>>
>>25789535
Why don't you yellow fever cuck?
Why do you care what anonymous strangers on the internet do?
>>
>>25789548
Because people don't like niggers and don't want them to be happy.
>>
File: jhgj.jpg (12KB, 314x137px) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.jpg
12KB, 314x137px
I'm Slavic living in Australia but don't want an Aussie girlfriend. I'm 6ft, run a lot, have a motorcycle and a car so i know I'll attract Russian girls who are materialistic. But what happens when you add girls from there? do they ask you for money and stuff? And I'd imagine all of them live overseas so i won't meet any,
>>
>>25789535
Because black women don't want a "white washed" nigga so I'm trying a different route.
>>
>>25789596
Black women wants trashy niggers to protect them in the concrete jungle.
>>
>>25787282
i haven't had any success there at all. which is very surprising because i'm extremely charming on the internet, and ripped and very attractive. i get lots and lots of attention from asian girls, but they are too stupid to hold a conversation in english if it's more than "hi, hello, how are you, good, what do you do, i work, blahblah." i just can't manage to put any effort into it because of this.
>>
You get out what you put in here. I came to get nudes from qts, and ended up meeting my fiancee. Things turn out weird.
>>
>>25787282
Hey this guy on the internet heard from a guy on the internet that this is a god teir dating site for qt girls and ching chong people never even looked at it myself though
>>
>>25789561
They literally ask your credit card number once you add them.
>>
>>25789561

I've talked to a ton of Russians from there. They never asked me for money or anything, mostly their English was super shit so it was hard to communicate much of anything
>>
>>25789790
>>25789857
Meh not even going to try.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.