[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good day /r9k/, never posted nor browsed this board before. But

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Seigmeyer.jpg (230KB, 470x570px) Image search: [Google]
Seigmeyer.jpg
230KB, 470x570px
Good day /r9k/, never posted nor browsed this board before. But as far as I'm aware I believe theres a bunch of femanons on here. What is the best way to break up / let go of your girlfriend that is least likely to hurt her?

As to why I wish to break up with her. She uses a lot of deceptive pictures, shes a lot larger than what she appears in some pictures. And I'm not particularly fond of her teeth. I'm extremely fond of her on an emotional level however physically I'm fairly put off.

I want to let her down without letting her know the reason I can't be with her is because of her looks. How should I do this?

inb4: you heartless cunt OP. I didn't know she would become/i would become so emotionally attached so quickly. Literally only a week. I don't want to string her along.

And I want to be direct and straight up about it, so no slowly reducing message reply. and no not replying

Pic un related
>>
Unfortunately there's no way to do it where it won't hurt her because she probably likes you a lot.

Your best bet is what you said you wanted--being direct and telling her that you are not enjoying the relationship. I would avoid telling her that you are not attracted to her, because that will probably, to her, feel very hurtful. You should tell her that she's a good person if you are fond of her and that you don't want to string her along just like you said.

Since it has only been a week it should not be too difficult to leave her.
>>
>>25787176
Thanks for the reply mate.
>Since it has only been a week it should not be too difficult to leave her.
Yeah I'd imagine it'd only take her 3 or 4 days to get over it. But its still going to be a shit time since I really do like her personality.
>>
>>25787334
Yeah. If you are kind to her about it, and you do seem interested in being kind, I don't think she would be likely to take it hard for a long time.
>>
>>25786926
You must fuck yourself with a bar of soap. Its the only way
>>
>>25787366
Will do my best, cheers.

>>25787465
Na not into that sorta shit mate.
>>
are you even dating her irl op
>>
>>25787558
Yes, I was too much of a cuck in person to just not ask her out when I had promised I'd ask her in person.

That was a bad move by me.
>>
>But as far as I'm aware I believe theres a bunch of femanons on here.

It pains me that this is an honest impression people have of this board nowadays.
>>
Keep asking for weirder sexual stuff until she gets disgusted and dumps you.
>>
>>25787604
Well what is the impression the board should give?

As far as I know from the various other boards I've been on is that;

/r9k/ is filled with butthurt men that dislike woman

and secondly

/r9k/ has a bunch of unattractive femanons in it that encourage these guys and tell them woman want them.

Sorry if this is offensive to some.
>>
>>25786926
so if you look past her physical features why not just date her for awhile and make her drain your balls mate
>>
>>25787625
I'm not interested in sexual stuff in the slightest.

And I started our conversation online by saying I sucked her brothers dick. Followed by a bunch of other fucked up shit. She knows me well enough not to take it seriously.

Plus I don't want to fuck around with ending it.
>>
>>25786926
Rip the band-aid off. Say you're too ugly, spin 360 and moonwalk away.

In a few years she may get her physique together and you can try again.
>>
>>25787642
Not looking for sexual shit.

And because I don't want to lead her on in something I know won't become a full on relationship. Its cruel to her seeing how shes only had one proper relationship.
>>
>>25787672
>you can try again

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha senpai
>>
Tell her you're gay. It's the truth.
>>
File: 1452410546965.jpg (86KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452410546965.jpg
86KB, 650x427px
>>25786926
>I believe there's a bunch of femanons on here.
>>
>>25787778
Don't think that'll work.

I'm currently drafting a breakup message with my ex girlfriend. Since curent one has noticed ive been a bit weird for two days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.