[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 111.jpg (1MB, 1683x1200px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
1MB, 1683x1200px
Is anyone /drugdealer/ here?

I'm thinking about getting weed, LSD, DMT, and other shit from Nucleus and selling it.

Any tips? Also, greentext your drug dealing stories.
>>
Somebody's gonna rob you or you're gonna get arrested. Very high risk for very little profit if you factor in a possible criminal record.
>>
Reselling drugs you buy online sounds very NON PROFITABLE at all

At best you make like 20 bucks a shipment

At worst some guy gets mad you're on his shit and gets a couple hoodlums to rob or narc you.
>>
>>25785885
What if I buy in bulk?
>>
>>25785835

Divine moments of truth such as those. They are sacred to me. I can not in good conscience charge money. To see the light and love in their eyes... it's more than enough.
>>
>>25785932
Still not worth being a felon, getting a controlled delivery and raided(along with your computer confiscated and searched, better hope you have no cp thumbnails on there), or getting robbed.
>>
>>25786122
Can you shut the fuck up? What is your point of telling me this? Are you a cop or something?
>>
File: 1437520547751.jpg (53KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1437520547751.jpg
53KB, 476x356px
You're the lowest person on the food chain, along with the most vulnerable. Cops far prefer getting you guys off the streets and into questioning rooms to see where the actual line of illegal substances go, along with getting an easy conviction most of the time.
>>
>>25785932

spread the love op if you feel the call.. you know what's right. ;)
>>
>>25786227
>>25786107
What the fuck is this shitee
>>
>>25786175
Fine, do it. Make sure you order under a fake name to an abandoned house, that's the safest way to do it.
>>
>>25786330
The address you give has to be encrypted, so the seller wouldn't be able to track me.
>>
File: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (49KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chanpartyvan.jpg
49KB, 680x544px
>>25785835
Herro FBI!
>>
>>25785885
I saw 25 hits of 115 mcg blotters for 100. You can get 20 each were I live
>>
I make about $1000 a week selling drugs and hold a full time job as well. I will answer any of your questions robots
>>
>>25786528
What kind of drugs do you sell?
>>
>>25786338
That's not the problem, you fucking idiot. The problem is the packages being profiled or intercepted, which isn't uncommon.
>>
>>25786528
what do you sell and what market?
>>
>>25786543
crack, heroin, meth, quaaludes
>>
>>25786543
I sell only MDMA
>>
>>25786548
Can't be profiled, it's priority mail. The chances of it being intercepted are just as low as being caught buying drugs in general
>>
>>25786557
molly is cut with meth right?
>>
>>25786555
Ludes!?!?!?! Pls tell me you live in knoxville
>>
>>25786557
Where do you get it?
>>
how do I get marijuana? I've tried asking friends and it isn't working omfg
>>
>>25786107
This. Don't sell DMT like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25786567
M, X, Ecstasy and MDMA are all the same thing.

Proper Molly are pills that are supposed to have MDMA or MDA in them and that's it, but 90% of the time they have no MDMA, just methylone, speed, or meth

The reason I make so much is because I am the only one in this town that sells pure MDMA caps and all the other dealers got BTFO
>>
>>25786585
>>25786551
I buy from Germany on dream market and have it sent to a hotel. The MDMA is from the Netherlands right besides Germany so it's cheap and pure but it's much safer to have it mailed in from Germany
>>
I knew this dumb guy who sold weed only and made hefty enough profits to crash his 2012 ss camaro and buy another car the next week. I would just stick to that at first before you move on to selling other shit so you have a better understanding of your clients.
>>
>>25786682
How much do you pick up.at a time and how many mgs are your caps?
>>
>>25786682
Where do you get costumers? How do you prevent from being caught?
>>
>>25786702
I get about 40 grams every two weeks and I pack my caps with 1.6 points and sell them as 2 points. I sell large amounts to other dealers for $10 a cap. I don't know how much they sell it for but I don't really care
>>
File: MUGSHOT_2012mugshot.jpg (113KB, 1141x787px) Image search: [Google]
MUGSHOT_2012mugshot.jpg
113KB, 1141x787px
>>25785835
>Is anyone /drugdealer/ here?
>I'm thinking about getting weed, LSD, DMT, and other shit from Nucleus and selling it.
>Any tips?

Yeah I got a tip, take anything anyone tells you here with a large grain of salt. Give things some thought as you go about this.
>>
>>25786709
I live in a big party town. I only sell to other drug dealers, mostly weed dealers because they are stupid. I don't do drugs but basically what I do is ask people at parties if they have a hookup for weed and when I meet their dealer I ask to trade a gram for a cap of X and give them my number. 9/10 they will call later and ask for more because it's better than you can get anywhere else in my town
>>
>>25785835
juat sell fake drugs outside of highschools.
>>
File: Unknown-4.jpg (15KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
15KB, 230x219px
I have seen the future. A golden age where tryptamine antidepressants are available for all. A world without fear. The masks will fall and there will be a nonviolent resolution for the ascension of both humankind and for the ruling elite. You will make safe passage return to your home planet. And peace will be restored to the galaxy. Blessed be.
>>
>>25786750
160 mgs is a really high dose. Any of your customers run into any problems with them?
>>
you are not likely to make much money selling by buying from dnms, most dealers i know have someone relatively close to the source in order to make any money. the harder to find drugs you may be able to mark up, but then again there is less demand for that shit anyway.
>>
>>25786584
>>25786555
He's lying. Not one person has ever had legit qualuudes, because they don't exist anymore. The counterfeit ones they still make in South Africa are pressed with benzos.

>>25786682
If you're picking it up yourself, you're an idiot. People know all about using hotels for drops, there's a reason carders don't do that anymore. If you're not picking it up yourself, you're still an idiot. The guy who's picking it up is gonna turn on you instantly the second he gets picked up and the cops press him.
>>
>>25786630
im one of the only fools looking for the cocktails, pure mdma is weak as fuck
>>
>>25786878
the chance of someone on this board selling 3 of the hardest drugs should let you know off the back he's lying
>>
>>25785835
>telling stories
>on FBI'S Channel 4

Pass.
It'll leave you empty on the inside.
>>
>>25786858
It's not a dangerous dose, but the reason I sell them as 2 points is not for money but because I know people are retarded and so even if they take two they wont get fucked up like they would if they were actually 2 points and not 1.6
>>
>>25786888
30mg meth + 100mg mdma in caps is my secret. An absolutely mindblowing roll, and meth makes all the difference. It's not nearly as good with adderall or speed paste, nowhere even close to the amount of mass dopamine release that meth has.
>>
>>25786858
160 is a hard roll, but I wouldn't say it's 'really high'. That's 200mg+, which is what most people tend to dose because they're idiots. 2 people will easily go through a gram between them in a night here.
>>
>>25785835
A lot of people sell drugs by having a lot of friends.
They go to a party then distribute there.

It has the added benefit of safety along with customers that you can meet again and again. At least, that's how middle-high class Asian chinks drug deal.
>>
>>25786986
It's high enough that smaller or more sensitive people might run into some problems
>>
LLove you FA/\/)}
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.