[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Title IX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: triggered.jpg (331KB, 968x604px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
331KB, 968x604px
who else forced to watch these shitty title IX videos for uni?
>>
it's sad how the institutions which used to stand for education, free thought and the expansion of human knowledge have largely become nothing more than sources of degeneracy and propaganda
>>
>>25782256
One of those assignments I would be happy to get a 0 on. Luckily I have evaded 90% of all of these SJW and far-left tilting classes and only had to deal with instructors on minor occasions, which I won. It was a good feel.
>>
>>25782390
no joke, I'm watching the videos right now and its just the usual SJW shit cranked to maximum.

At the very least, I can just press T and it blocks out all of the video so I don't need to even watch it.
>>
File: Beans Motherfucker.jpg (106KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
Beans Motherfucker.jpg
106KB, 502x560px
>am a Geosciences major in a military town in the south
>the only SJW bullshit I've encountered on campus was an english professor who shoehorned feminism into an assignment and a few lefty posters stapled to noteboards
>most of the people in my department are politically incorrect as fuck

Feels good, man.
>>
We had to take a quiz.

I deliberately picked the wrong answers the first couple times to see if they'd notice.

Nobody cared, they just kept asking me to complete it.
>>
File: 1438749416239.png (499KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438749416239.png
499KB, 500x600px
OP here

It asked to list my gender, and I put in Non-Binary Fish Person

I'm also answering all of the questions just as "not sure"
>>
>>25782256
why the fuck do you attend sissy U
>>
Guys, where is all this Orwellian SJW stuff actually happening? I went into college as a liberal and came out as a conservative. I never once heard the word "patriarchy" in real life, nor was I ever told to check my privilege.
>>
I had to fill out a survey promising I won't rape anyone on campus
>>
>>25782754
Tbh it would be nice if you could put a trigger warning before you post things like that
Also 3 out of 2 girls will be mercilessly raped by a drunken white cis male before the end of freshman year so watch your back patriarchy
>>
>>25782754
>>25782669

I go to a state uni in California, so I'm assuming its a CSU thing. That being said, I haven't seen any sort of SJW stuff thrust upon the students during class, and everyone I've talked to on campus about it despises the videos as much as I do.

It's just some shitty law that's being forced upon all the students - If you don't watch the videos and answer the questions by a deadline you can't register for classes.
>>
>>25782557
>>25782754
it depends on the courses you take. from what I hear, most STEM fields are fairly safe, as one needs to have actual intelligence and determination to do well in them. however, all the arts and social science degrees are entirely SJW dominated, and they've even got into law, business, etc
>>
>>25782256

>Title IX

What is this exactly? Too much of a lazy faggot to look it up but I've been hearing about how it's evil and sheet.
>>
>>25782822
oh and of course where you go to university, Commiefornia is a particularly bad state for this
>>
>>25782754
In colleges/universities, spearheaded by rich White girls with massive amounts of time on their hands, and most heavily concentrated in soft sciences and humanities.

The reason it's so prominent is that the totalitarian nature of their ideology compels them to shove and wedge themselves and their madness into any crevice they could possibly conceive. Their attempts at shoving PC (as in politically correct) culture into other people's hobbies is what keeps GamerGate going strong.

The suffocating and ultra-orthodox nature of the ideology is causing more and more of a backlash with each passing day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.