[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board's obsession with normies is the worst thing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 736x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 736x716px
This board's obsession with normies is the worst thing. I was having a nice Friday night alone online, not really worrying about too much...then I come here and am reminded hot girls exist and all normies are out with one now.

Why doesn't r9k just talk about things that are not related to women or successful people? It would be way better. It's just a bummer coming here.
>>
So who's everyone voting for? :^)
>>
LIFE IS PAIN. DEAL WITH IT NORMIE.
>>
>>25779115
Funny you posted that picture. It's just a case of the fox and the grapes. Any time you guys are posting about anything else it's just to distract yourselves from >tfwnogf anyway.
>>
>>25779176
why do you trip? everything you say is so fucking boring
>>
File: 1440018076793.jpg (40KB, 413x530px) Image search: [Google]
1440018076793.jpg
40KB, 413x530px
I'm gay though, my man. I don't bring up those things unless I'm trolling

I think it would be best if /r9k/ were gayer, like way old /v/. There'd be a lot less womyn-related drama and probably a more friendly and open atmosphere.
>>
>>25779375
>/r9k/ needs to be gayer
Even more? Don't think that's possible.
>>
>>25779413
Post pics of your dick, that'll jack it up a notch.
>>
You gotta learn to ignore the countless no gf / pessimistic / women hatred / normie hatred threads. Besically, you gotta ignore 99.0% of the actual threads and just find that 1% good thread that talks about something interesting.

I've been wanting to move on from that whole normie thing for months now. You can only complain about something for so long. It's time to move on. I don't want r9k to distort my real life any further
>>
>>25779461
You first fag
>>
>>25779115
>Why doesn't r9k just talk about things that are not related to women or successful people?
You have every other board for that you low test faggot
>>
File: 1440022112852.png (64KB, 263x273px) Image search: [Google]
1440022112852.png
64KB, 263x273px
>>25779413
/r9k/ is Insecure Str8 White Nerd to a tee. Every other post is about woman issues and >tfwnogf and shit. /r9k/ is probably the straightest board on 4chan, definitely to a fault.

/r9k/ reminds me of a friend I have who actually gets sad after what are genuinely really fun nights out, just because he didn't get laid. Like, everything he does in life out of the house is 100% to pick up chicks. It's kinda pathetic. I only think he doesn't post here because he's a redditor shitter
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29KB, 478x346px
>>25779115
I am depressed because I am reminded hot little girls exist.

Then I get happy because I know normies are not allowed to fuck them either

I like little girls

t. Muslim man
>>
>>25779651
There's literally no difference between "aw man I didn't get to pick up a chick" and "aw man I didn't get fucked by a guy".
It's pretty sad how you project yourself unto other gay people, just because they share that one trait with you.
>>
>>25779176
grapes are poisonous to foxes tho

also, sour graping is one of the 48 laws of power. Sour graping is actually alpha, since only betas allow themselves to be weak in regards to thing they cant have
>>
>>25779496
You can't leave, you're here for ever remember :))))))))))
>>
>>25779729
>"aw man I didn't get to pick up a chick" and "aw man I didn't get fucked by a guy".
True, but you're projecting pretty hard if you think I go home from fun nights out thinking "aw man I didn't get fucked by a guy", or even that most (straight) guys go home from the pub or cafe or other Fun Place all sad because "aw man I didn't get to pick up a chick"

>>25779747
haha holy shit the things you people tell yourselves to sleep at night

did you read that one on /r/womanhate or something, ya failed normie? ha ha ha
>>
>>25780007
I'm not projecting, you're the one who thinks that being straight immediately means you HAVE to be sad if you don't have a gf or if you're a virgin, when it equally applies to gays too. A person being gay or straight hardly has any effect on personality.
>>
>>25780187
>you're the one who thinks that being straight immediately means you HAVE to be sad if you don't have a gf or if you're a virgin,
I never said that, but keep projecting, nerd

just because you're sad about >tfwnogf (or >tfwnobf) doesn't mean everyone is, failed normie
>>
>>25779651
gay guys literally have the easiest access to getting laid because, like women, they'll have guys constantly asking to have sex with them. The reason why they're sad is because they don't get this constant validation. Did it ever occur to you or others that they'd have an easier time forgetting about sex if they knew they could easily get laid?
>>
>>25781181
>still talking about getting laid like I give a shit about it
P R O J E C T I N G

but w/e, tell yourself whatever you have to to sleep at night thinking that crying about >tfwnogf all day totally isn't pathetic at all and All Straight Men indeed know that feel
>>
>>25781232
>That reading comprehension

That post was the first time I posted ITT. You completely missed the point. What I'm saying is gay guys and most girls don't care/worry about getting laid because they can get laid whenever they want. The lack of care about getting laid is also translated to about 5 - 10% of guys (20% max) who can get laid w/o a gf consistently (like once a week, if they go out 3 nights a week). After that, there's about 40% of guys probably that have a gf. Maybe half of those guys are getting laid daily by their gf. The rest are guys whose only hope of getting laid is a gf. This example is for mostly 16 -24 year olds. I say this to say: If you're an average straight guy, you're probably not getting laid consistently.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.