[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would robots do in an event of a shooting rampage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: skeletonisis.png (777KB, 852x439px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonisis.png
777KB, 852x439px
what would robots do in an event of a shooting rampage?
>>
>>25778486
Pull the trigger
>>
kill normies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3wBMFQKBL0
>>
i'd probably call the shooter a faggot for not having the guts to shoot up any place meaningful or important
>>
I attack the shooter.

If I fail, he kills me. I've never done anything for anyone in this world, so no big loss.

If I succeed, I become a hero and maybe people will like me.
>>
>>25778486

Get shot while protecting that one "special" grill with his body.
>>
hide/protect my wife with my body because i live in canada the noguns joke of north america
>>
Kill at least 30 people and then shoot myself.
>>
>>25778620
Breivik really pushed the bar high, didn't he.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1008x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1008x453px
I carry a gun bc I like guns more than people. If like to think I'd shoot back.
>>
Get cover and try to sneak away stealth action style.

I don't carry a gun around at all times, nor do I think of myself as some kind of action hero so trying to stop the shooter/s is generally a bad idea and only attempted if there is no better option to improve odds of survival.
>>
>>25778486
>walk up to the shooter

Have we started the fire?
>>
>>25778486

Shooting rampage? Not on my watch.
I would simply see it coming. well in advance, and trust would prevent it from happening in the first place.
>>
File: 0106160030.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0106160030.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>magdump;
>[ ] no
>[X] yes.
>>
Probably get killed. Actually with my luck it wouldn't even be that easy for me. I'd probably get shot in the head and end survive but end up paralyzed or retarded or some shit.
>>
>>25778486
Call him a traitor and do some sick spins
>>
>>25778523

If for some reason I'm not the shooter in this scenario, then I would run into the shooters line of fire and just be done with life. If given the chance to converse/negotiate with the shooter, I'd ask for him to shoot me directly in the heart or brain.
>>
It depends which kind. What hypothetical scenario are you proposing?
>>
>>25778486

Find a small closet away from the action and hide in it.
>>
>>25780613
you're so fucking dead when i find you
>>
>>25778486
Teleport behind him, then cut him in half with my katana. Nothin' personnel, kid...
>>
Act as if absolutely nothing out of the ordinary is happening and go about my day.
If he kills me, then I'm dead and he did me a favor.
If I pique his curiosity as to why I'm not running and screaming, I explain to him that I have nothing to live for, and don't really care if he kills me or not. Maybe he'll let me join him.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.