[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is a legendary senior prank that only the quietest, most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (368KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 640x1136px
what is a legendary senior prank that only the quietest, most unnoticeable robot could get away with?
>do not reply with potenially dangerous ideas
>>
buy a gun and go on a killing spree

as long as you say "It was just a prank, bro!" when they catch you, you'll be fine
>>
inb4 seagulls
>>
>>25775359
Throw a crane into the pool, it'll take a mattress to get it out.
>>
>>25775431
this is no

>>25775465
this is good but we dont have a pool
>>
Here was my idea for a senior prank I could do. I pussied out, but maybe you can make my dream a reality, OP!

>spend weeks secretly cooking lots of spaghetti in the basement and storing it in Tupperware containers in the meat freezer we have
>last couple days of school smuggle all the spaghetti and hide it places in the school only I seem to know about
>last day, make trips to and from my stash, filling backpack with spaghetti and then putting it everywhere: in sinks, toilets, other people's backpacks, the floor, etc.
>keep silent about being the spaghetti man till the day I die
>>
>>25775359
kill yourself in the school

nobody will notice until days later
>>
>>25775497
You should build a pool in the middle of the night, then do it.
>>
>>25775525
thats funny anon. how would you avoid getting caught?
>>
Buy some meat and leave it in the air vents.
>>
>>25775359
Is that a set of New Order armor for sale?
>>
>>25775586
Why buy it? He could just kill someone and put their body in the air vents. Same thing but it doesn't cost any money.
>>
Put cranes labeled #1,#2 and #4 in the pigs. They'll search for the crane labeled #3 and it'll usually take a mattress to get it out
>>
>>25775601
its 1/12 life size. still waiting for it to come. should be bretty cool
>>
>>25775570
and don't forget the cows to put on the mattress, they can't walk backwards.
>>
>>25775359
Become shit anon 2 and shit all over your school
>>
>>25775644
Make sure to number the cows 1, 2, and 4 so they waste all their time trying to find number 3. It gives you the perfect opportunity to set off the nail bombs.
>>
Make a post on r9k about the epic prank you're going to pull and they'll have to shut down the whole district for a day.
>>
>>25775359
Plant bamboo on the football field.

You need a license to remove it and it takes months to get it removed.

I did this senior year and it was glorious. Chads were pissed, coaches were pissed, everybody was pissed.
>>
GET A BUNCH OF DOG SHIT OR YOUR OWN SHIT AND SNEAK TO THE SCHOOL AND CRAM IT INTO THE A/C UNIT!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.