[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be told that my sister is being driven back from university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1447126735158.jpg (69KB, 662x684px) Image search: [Google]
1447126735158.jpg
69KB, 662x684px
>be told that my sister is being driven back from university by her friend
>collect food and water downstairs for a potential several hour siege
>turn off bedroom light because it can be seen from the driveway even with my curtains closed
>hurts my eyes to look at my laptop's light in the dark, but it must be done
>prepare several lines of dialogue in my head for the worst case scenario

she will be in my driveway for a potential 60-120 seconds
>>
File: topquality.jpg (346KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
topquality.jpg
346KB, 1280x1707px
download f.lux for your laptop anon, it will help your weeb eyes in the darkness
>>
jus BEE yourself

buzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>25772598
stay strong, OP. true robots know this feel all too well. try and get comfy
>>
File: flux-shot.png (43KB, 395x200px) Image search: [Google]
flux-shot.png
43KB, 395x200px
>>25772598
>hurts my eyes to look at my laptop's light in the dark, but it must be done
Use Flux nigga
>>
>>25772645
>>25772721

this hurts my eyes even more
>>
>>25772598
what the fck are you trying to do exactly...why are you waiting in the dark
>>
>>25772871
>normie

he doesn't want the friend to know that he's there.
>>
>>25772731
Nigga u stupid
>>
>>25772598
Is her friend female or male?
>>
>>25772598
Anon, go downstairs and talk to your sister.

She probably misses you.
>>
She's arrived. I don't know if the friend accompanied her inside. I'll wait 10 minutes and quickly peek out of the curtains to see if the car is still there.

I think I survived this one, guys.
>>
>>25773508
Lock the door senpai
>>
>>25772598
see your mistake is trying to make her think you aren't home, now she's free to show off the room of her weird brother to her friend, only to open the door and find you hiding alone in the dark, wearing nothing but your underwear, the glare of your laptops screen illuminating your collection of anime figures and piss bottles as you desperately try one of your "prepared lines of dialogue" only to fail utterly, they laugh at you and the burning shame of it will make you remember this moment for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
>>25773548
joke's on you, I just curtain peeked and there's no car there.
>>
>>25773081
lmao...tf...you people man

OP that is entirely too much effort who gives a fuck. tell her friend to suck your dick and tell your sister to be a real sister and try to get her friend to fuck you
>>
>>25773656
jokes on you friend, your life is pathetic enough that you hide from a potential 20-30 second conversation
>>
>>25773732
>>>>>>>>>>>>the wagecuck thinks I care about his extrovert normie activities

I'm impervious to the tricks of the soul sucking succubi in my impenetrable fortress.
>>
>>25773803
Teach me your ways!
>My dick is hard
>So hard
>>
>>25773877
>>25773803

samefagging is pretty gay
>>
>>25773877
My room has a semi permeable female barrier that only mummy knows how to bypass when I need laundry or I've collected too many cups.
>>
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL OP, I AM ALSO AUTISTIC

Just let your friend know you exist. Do NOT utter a word. Normies don't matter. Get a glass of water, or something from the refrigerator, then go back to your room. Do NOT give normies attention they don't deserve.
Trust me, it'll get rid of the pressure out of your chest and will show normies who's king.
>>
>>25774065
just get downstairs naked and slap your dick against the furniture for ultimate keks, show em you are the man.
>>
>>25774065
this could only be more autistic if you peed by the door while maintaining direct eye contact to make sure your territory is known.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>25774147
Haha, don't give this guy any ideas
>he lifts one leg up to make it even more autismo
>>
Rape your sister in front of her friend, this will display your dominance and they will never laugh at you again
>>
>>25773671
Ikr brah these fags should just be themselves and get friends :P its that easy
>>
>>25772598
>collect food and water downstairs for a potential several hour siege
better have a piss bottle as well to avoid that attrition
>>
File: 1383241638249.jpg (76KB, 476x399px) Image search: [Google]
1383241638249.jpg
76KB, 476x399px
>>25774026
>when I need laundry or I've collected too many cups
>>
Install f.lux
>>
>>25774350
....it is you asspie. get out of your head you self absorbed dickhead nobody else is thinking this hard about nothing
>>
>>25772598

I know so well how unnerving that stuff is. Good thing you slipped through for this time, and I hope some day you're able to have a little secluded fortress of your own, far far away from everyone.
>>
>>25772598
im scared of my sister too op. she used to be so mean to me that now whenever i have to interact with her i just lose my shit and run away. i only ever wanted a normal big sister that
was nice to me.
>>
>>25775432
I know that feel too, fuck this world.
>>
>>25775563
indeed. my little brother used to bully me to. just wanted to be an older brother to him but he is revolted by me. i wish i was brady bunch familoy.
>>
>mfw I relate to this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.