[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a normalfag starts whining to you that he hasn'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1447032348448.jpg (23KB, 428x271px) Image search: [Google]
1447032348448.jpg
23KB, 428x271px
>tfw a normalfag starts whining to you that he hasn't gotten laid in a whole 3 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ__LyhyNoA
>>
>>25772451
kek
the only way you can attempt to relate is by being an angst-ridden bitch full of emotion who thinks of hellraiser
just get laid you bitterfagvirgin
>>
>>25772451
>tfw when a normalshit starts complaining to you because he hasn't hung out with friends for a whole day
>>
>>25772451
are you aware of the fact that it is much worse when you are not virgin?
>>
>>25772612
It's not. You're just trying to justify your petty complaints and "loose" lifestyle.
>>
>>25772507

*knocks you the FUCK out*

AYYYYY DIS WHITE BOI SLEEP NIGGA HE SLEEP AYYYY DIS NIGGA SLEEP WORLSTAR NIGGA WORLSTAR
>>
>>25772710
this is the cancer that you faggots adhere to.
grow the fuck up
it all comes back to robots blaming anyone but themselves for their problems
>>
>>25772690
not really I am 25 years old virgin. and I am kinda happy that I did not scored a single time. else I would be probably much more horny than I am right now.
>>
File: 1429191223631.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429191223631.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>25772747
this hostile normalfag meme needs to stop
>>
>>25772540
>>25772451
Those are good feels.
>normalfags complaining they have no friends.
>they seek validation from external factors.
What sharingan is that?
>>
>>25772612
I love this normalfag meme

As if your short dry spell can be equated to a lifetime of awareness that you are a biological failure and an evolutionary dead end cursed by your ancestors.
>>
>>25772762
Getting laid regularly here

Lost my virginity when i was 23, im 25 now. I can guarantee it is much worse not getting laid as a virgin. Atleast you have self confidence as a non KV
>>
>>25772796
it's just a robot false-flagging. trust me, I do it all the time.
>>
File: smug_madoka.jpg (95KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
smug_madoka.jpg
95KB, 640x368px
>>25772451
>watching a normalfag squirm when his friends don't arrive in class and he has to sit alone
>>
File: lol.jpg (209KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
209KB, 826x1097px
>>25772612
probably you fuckers are seriously enslave to the pussy that it clouds your judgement. my friend got cheated on and knows the risk of marriage but he still wants to get married. you people have a sex addiction and you need help.
>>
>>25772859
I stopped giving fuck around end of high school. I am just too boring and fucked up in head. right now i am more interested in what's going on in syria than whether that woman sitting few steps away from me at train is interested in me or it is just my stupid looking face that is making her smile.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.