[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about nerdy girl stacys? >plays video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (1001KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1001KB, 2000x3000px
How do you feel about nerdy girl stacys?

>plays video games
>has tons of male friends(aka orbiters)
>likes geeky stuff
>out going
>quirky
>>
I hypothesize that hair dyed brightly in unnatural, highly noticeable colors makes for easier target acquisiton.
>>
I want to fuck them anally and choke them, slap them etc.

Very good hate material.
>>
Sexy and fun but she broke my heart. Overall a pretty good experience. She sucked at violin tho.
>>
>>25771810

I like the sound their orbiters make when they realize I'm her new boyfriend and I'm slamming it on the regular.
>>
>>25771810
I want one to sit on my face.
>>
>>25771810
my oneitis was a gamer girl
when I realized she was just a fucking att whore, it was too late
>>
File: 3Q1Tl-s9ccQ.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3Q1Tl-s9ccQ.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
I'd be repulsed by how she clings to what's popular in culture because she lacks any character of her own, how she only stays around people which she can leech the character off, how she's so shallow and boring with no thoughts of her own, how she pretend to like what she's told she's meant to like, how she has no true interest.

My dick stopped controlling my desires long ago. I'm not a catch, but I can't bring myself to want a girl like that even if she would want me.
>>
>>25771909
It goes something like "REEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
File: 1434427633491.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
1434427633491.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>>25771810
This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman's nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces.
>>
File: 0lIbuC2.jpg (193KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
0lIbuC2.jpg
193KB, 1280x853px
I want to marry them.
>>
>Girl who is into anime, cartoons and video games, can discuss pop culture like an adult, can take and tell a joke and actually make people laugh sometimes instead of spastic tumblr retard keyboard smashing
Normie
>Twitch hooker with thick rim glasses, pink/blue/red hair and no cursory knowledge of most of the things she says she is interested in, can't hold a conversation about anything 1 on 1 without complaining about how she's still not happy
Cancer
>>
I like them. Have plenty of gamer girls on Steam friended. I just bought Mario for one of my girly shefriends.
Please no hate :S
>>
>>25771810
>Gurl gaymer
>Hey guyz I have a vagina XDXDXD!
>Gets free shit for nothing
>Someone jokes around with her
>LIKE OMG MY FEELS
>Guys start whiteknighting her
>>
>>25771922
teach me master
intrusive sex thoughts are one of the many reasons why I can't stand being a kv
>>
File: 2Buu_cBjomo.jpg (172KB, 571x807px) Image search: [Google]
2Buu_cBjomo.jpg
172KB, 571x807px
>>25771969
I don't know. There is no advice I could share nor a path I went down willingly to end up like this.

After years of loneliness I just want to find someone I have interest in, not just attraction. Being a 24 yo hhkv you get used to not fucking anyone.
>>
>>25771810
I simultaneously love and hate them. The stereotypical gamer gurl is often attention hungry, difficult to get along with, and has pretty poor taste in games. Yet for all that they still share one of my favorite interests which instantly does things to my heart. I know I wouldn't like a gamer gurl as a gf but I still want one so badly. Such is the contradictory nature of attraction.
>>
I think I knew two, both were self centered and entitled. I doubt I was considered a friend, ah well, being exploited as an orbiter is normal to stacies I guess
>>
>>25771969
I've gotten over fawning over nerdy chicks
KV here, I got to know one I had a crush on and I was disgusted by my biology making me like her, she board me to tears, I now use that disgust, I don't form crushes as often now
>>
File: 1426910973500.jpg (49KB, 550x535px)
1426910973500.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>25771810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWjE-L32BU

>i'm so neerdy look at me
>>
If she is able to competently discuss topics of interest and is not a poser or fun killer then I don't really care, she can hang.

If she is fake or fun killer then she can fuck off.
>>
>>25771926

yep, that's the one
>>
>>25772654
This. Just because you have some weird fixation on hating woman doesn't mean their all faking an interest like the attention whores are.
>>
I used to date gamer grills but gaming is a stress release for me so it kind of sucks to share your stress release with a partner. They also like male attention more than oxygen. I date normie girls now. The more basic the better.
>>
>>25772739
Most people already are capable of deciding that for themselves, only frog-shitposter memelords go against their natural instincts and make blanket assumptions.
>>
>>25771810
Worse than normal stacies
They think they aren't part of the problem because they maybe play some Zelda and League or some shit like that, but they're even more entitled and crazy than normie stacy
>>
Nerdy girl stacys are only there for the male attention they are fucking stupid as fuck, i once asked one out on a date and she was said she doesnt do the whole date thing and acted like a bitch
>>
File: 1442655732060.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442655732060.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
You had me at

>quirky

mmmmM'lady
>>
>>25771810
god, i hated that self-centered bitch so much...
>>
Honestly the orbiters piss me off more than the stacys themselves. The orbiters are completely devoid of any "bro" qualities and put on these completely fake personas just for the prospect of getting laid.
>>
>>25774138
Which is pretty retarded because the real way to get laid is to Chad yourself up as much as possible and then just say "I want to rip off your panties and pound your pussy like a neandertal."
>>
File: 1357144742873.jpg (49KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1357144742873.jpg
49KB, 500x670px
>>25771810

I live in the same city has her. Rome NY. Well, it's where she's from, no idea if she still lives there
>>
They're even worse than traditional stacies
They always shit on straight white men, but fuck chads anyways
>>
The same way I feel about anyone who plays video games or likes "geeky stuff" or is "quirky".
>>
>>25771810
I hate them more than vanilla stacies. Especially ones with dyed hair, tattoos and piercings.

I think I know one gamer girl who doesn't make me cringe and she dresses like a normal human being. She still goes to cons and cheats on her cuck husband (according to her she got kojima to sign her tits) but you don't know she's a mentally ill whore just by looking at her.
>>
>>25771810
Never liked her channel, and when I was forced to watch King of the Nerds I could only feel hate.
>>
>>25771810
I'm a software/systems engineer w/ an interest in electronics/systems/infosec in general, so unless she's college-educated and in the 96th percentile or above IQ-wise, she'd be out of depth with me right out of the gate. I have to dumb shit down to techies and IT people for a living, I'd rather not do it in my personal relationships.

A gamer in their late twenties or older is code for
>I still haven't figured out gaming is nothing short of mental masturbation
so gaymer grill is a non-starter.
>>
>>25772652
Wow, she's actually doing that baby talk thing. I feel awkward watching her, like trying to seriously watch tv meant for toddlers.
>>
>>25771810
Honestly it seems these girls are only interested in funny, nerdy, tattoed ,HOT guys that regular stacies would find attractive as well. You have a better chance at meeting a normie looking girl with low self esteem that might fuck you than these "nerdy gamer girls"
>>
>>25771922
thats like every girl
>>
>>25771960
>I just bought Mario for one of my girly shefriends.

How does it feel being used for money?
>>
>>25771810
>she only plays WoW and LoL
in to the trash
>>
>>25771960
Nice meme post
>>
>>25774609
>I'm a code monkey
lmao you're proud of that?
>>
A steam friend of mine almost fell for giving a "gamer gurl" his csgo knife skin... Glad he declined because she deleted him after.

Gamer girls are sly as fuck. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS
>>
>>25774907
Depending on what you do, this pays really good
>>
File: g@m3r gur1z.jpg (112KB, 640x807px) Image search: [Google]
g@m3r gur1z.jpg
112KB, 640x807px
They're the fucking worst next to cosplayers.

Infiltrating male dominated culture for profit and attention and then demand that everything caters to them.

Women are the niggers of gender. All across the spectrum.
>>
>>25771810
I think these types of girls are awful. Most of the time they seem to be the type of girl who wants to be on the top of the food chain, but wouldn't make it past middle management among regular stacies. Going into nerdy culture is an easy way of increasing your own value exponentially.
>>
File: top kek.png (158KB, 304x382px)
top kek.png
158KB, 304x382px
https://youtu.be/qwrBZrZV0Xw?t=158
Sorry I don't know the guy who created Pong. ASK ME WHAT THE RELEASE DATE OF HALO 4 IS!
>>
>>25774907
Software architect, full stack dev, systems engineer, code monkey, or whatever they need me to be. But hey, at least I'm getting paid to do literally what I love.
>haters to the left
>>
i can respect the social strategy insofar as it's not particularly dishonest (or more so than most) and it works for them. generally speaking they aren't socially aware or cutthroat enough to hack it in normie crowds, so they stick with the easy mode of fawning nerdy guys and the non-challenge of low-rung nerdy girls.

don't get me wrong, they're just as manipulative as any stacey. get two of them in a room together and they invent a reason to hate each other out of thin air. one of their flock shows signs of leaving, and she'll defend her territory with single-minded ruthlessness.

but although i may respect them, i certainly don't like them. they have nothing interesting to say. their entire personas are reflections of the people they surround themselves with, spouting memes and gabbing about "interests" that are forgotten as soon as they are unfashionable, and they are loyal to nothing and no one but themselves. if they gave a fuck about other people beyond what they could do for them, they wouldn't have run off to a small pond just to feel like a big fish.
>>
File: AG.png (516KB, 562x550px) Image search: [Google]
AG.png
516KB, 562x550px
>>25771810
I live with one (moving out at the end of the month, thank you jesus). I thought this shit was a meme, but it's no joke. Surrounded by beta-males who browse reddit all day, absolutely loves to throw out "LOL STAR WARS LOL VIDE GAEM LOL COMIC" references, then whenever anyone enthusiastically answers and starts going into what they love about it she shuts up and says she doesn't know what they're talking about.

She pretends Pokemon is her whole life, Poke-themed room, constant references, etc., yet by her own admission hasn't played Pokemon in roughly five years. Claims to love comics but has never read one as far as I know.

She is seemingly completely oblivious, too, I don't honestly think she's consciously manipulative, just dumb as a brick and unfortunately attractive. She will constantly tell me stories, "lol [boy] bought me free thing what a nice friend!" or "omg [other boy] gave me expensive item I asked for, friends are so awesome!" I honestly believe she thinks this is the general life experience of every human being.

Worst is she's sleeping with my other roommate, and he's even spergier than me. After a few bad relationships and friends' bad relationships, I now refuse to help out girls for free (really all people, but it's almost always women who expect it) and force them to carry their own weight because otherwise they WILL start regarding it as your duty rather than a friendly gesture. Other roommate doesn't, and although after six months she finally does her own dishes, that's about it.

Tl;dr fuck I hate #nerdgirlz.
>>
>>25775093
You love doing something as mindless as hammering instructions into a machine?
>>
>>25775119
>I honestly believe she thinks this is the general life experience of every human being.
and that is why you are a sucker just like your roommate.
>>
>>25775122
>be guitar player
>you love doing something as mindless as hammering instructions into a machine
>be astronaut
>you love doing something as mindless as hammering instructions into a machine
>>
>>25775122
>you love doing something as mindless as talking anonymously to teenagers on an imageboard?
At least he doesn't do it /forfree/
>>
>>25775122
>as hammering instructions into a machine
Sure, and mathematicians just scribble logical operators on blackboards. And musicians build auditory legos that sound like each other.
>>
>>25775104
Well explained
>>
>>25774138
this desu. breaking free from that hold makes you a better person. I don't care if you embrace 2D, have some shitty 3d celebfu, do a MGTOW thing or whatever, just break away from that girl you'll never have. you know it deep down. you'll be happier for it in the end.
>>
>>25775160
>and that is why you are a sucker just like your roommate.
I treat her and expect the same from her as I would any 350lb neckbeard, she just gets triggered to minor degrees when I tell her I'm not going to clean up her shit but then she calms down.

You also don't realize how fucking stupid she is, she's about as stupid as a person can get without being legitimately mentally handicapped. Falls on a regular basis for all those marketing pyramid-scheme 'sales' positions, which is really a good indication. I've never known anyone remotely intelligent to fall for even one of those, but she's done multiple and is still convinced that even though she's never made money, someday she'll find one that pays out well.
>tfw the one she was talking about yesterday, she had to spend $100 to attend the company 'training seminar', at the end of two months' employment she'd just barely earned that $100 back.
>>
File: r u fuggen sers.jpg (143KB, 789x689px) Image search: [Google]
r u fuggen sers.jpg
143KB, 789x689px
>>25775093
>haters to the left
>>
>>25771922
>implying you have hobbies more interesting than vidya
>>
>>25772652
>all this for a fucking game

woooooooooooooooow
>>
File: oh fuck.jpg (112KB, 580x898px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.jpg
112KB, 580x898px
>>25775261
>>tfw the one she was talking about yesterday, she had to spend $100 to attend the company 'training seminar', at the end of two months' employment she'd just barely earned that $100 back.
I can't believe anyone is seriously that dumb. how does she afford rent?
>>
>>25771810
There's a "quirky" girl like this at my job, I'm just happy I don't have to work directly with her. But I realize if I were my younger self I'd have a pathetic oneitis crush on her.
>>
>>25775300
>irony illiterate
>that reaction image
>that filename
Autism: The Post
>>
File: autism.gif (1MB, 600x338px)
autism.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>25775406
no, this is autism the post
>>
>>25775442
Touche, orig post.
>>
>>25775170
>>25775191
Watch out the code monkey internet defense force is here.
>>
>>25775545
>muh damage control
It's not working. Just stop posting and walk away.
>>
>>25772652
that voice has to be put on
>>
Good for a sure lay but can't stand when they tried to talk to me about stupid games. Pic related it's me every gamer girls wet dream
>>
>>25775381
She's a female college student whose parents used to work for the government and are now on permanent disability. The only thing she's missing from the AA checklist is black skin.

Also, she takes out the maximum amount of public student loans (the kind you don't pay interest on until you graduate or something, I don't fucking know, never had to deal with that) every semester. Regularly gets several thousand dollars and spends it all within a few months, granted tuition is some of that but not all. (She has a real problem with impulse consumerism.)
>>
>>25775641
>live and let die

ugh
>>
>>25775666
>waaaah i was taught a lie by those evil baby boomers that if i went to university i'd be successful and now i'm $200,000 in debt :c help me bernie sanders!
>>
>>25775666
>loans

well she's fucked
>>
>>25775698
Different chick, but I used to live with a girl who wanted to do military (I assume you know all about cunts in burger military), and was convinced that Republicans would make life harder for military members and Obama hadn't started any wars.

She decided not to, found a cuck to settle down with and pay her bills for her while she failed med classes. Fuck that chick, she ruined my best friend's life.
>>
>>25775703
She's a weaboo cunt who wants to move to Japan or China or something and work public sector, I'm guessing slant-eyes don't have near the #female-empowerment shit in gov't that basically requires public workers to be female whenever possible so I'm thinking she might be unpleasantly surprised when she tries.

Point being, though, I'm under the impression that if you leave the country, most other countries don't allow Burgerland to extradite you for loans or anything. Her loans are all, as far as I know, public and not private.
>>
>>25775781
yeah, she won't get a good job and wind up sad like that article about the woman in Japan that gets reposted here occasionally.

as for the loans, unless she plans on never coming back to the US it's not a good idea. and she won't get permanent residency in Japan and you don't want to live your entire life in China or Korea. she's fucked.
>>
>>25775781
i have a couple cousins who ran off to europe to become squatters (one has dreads now) to escape their student debt. yeah, it's possible and it doesn't follow you
>>
>>25774907
Lol exactly. It's hilarious how many cucks on 4chan circle jerk over computer engineers and CS degrees and not realizing that IS is the master race. You can be the best code monkey on earth but at the end of the day I'm still going to end up being your boss because I have a basic understanding of IT architecture, coding, database design, and conceptual modeling but IS at least at my school is in the business program so I also have a background in business as well and can coordinate with the people in charge of the whole company and speak business lingo. The head of the IS department at my uni is based as fuck 6' 10" and literally makes fun of pajeets and cuckold science majors during class it's hilarious.
>>
>>25774546
>she got kojima to sign her tits

That's the "cheating whore" part?
>>
>>25771810
>How do you feel about nerdy girl stacys?

the fucking scum of the earth for exploiting men for their resources.
>>
File: 1449203279719.png (53KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449203279719.png
53KB, 401x372px
>>25775928
>whiteknighting whiteknights
>>
>>25775865
>one has dreads now
Why are stereotpyes always true?
>>
Mainstream Staceys are nice to me and we usually exchange makeup advice and talk about clothes or beauty habits. They aren't as judgmental and they're usually down-to-earth and have real hobbies and goals in life.

Nerdy Staceys make fun of me and bully me and automatically assume I'm stupid because I don't play video games or like geeky stuff. They're also more likely to cuck you and their "quirky" personas are insufferable.
>>
>>25775880
>middle management is the master race
Riight. Have fun staring at spreadsheets for the rest of your life for the same $$$as someone else does for something they actually care about.

Also, you're going full
>Dunning-Kruger
on IT and software. You're standing on the pleasant mountain of bullshit where you think you know a lot, but really you know fuck all.
>>
File: 2Klmaj4jrxE.jpg (82KB, 478x604px)
2Klmaj4jrxE.jpg
82KB, 478x604px
>>25775323
Yeah, I sure don't. I just stay in my room shitposting, reading, painting, drawing, watching films. I'm a very boring man. (Really.)

At least I'm not latching on to something to give off the illusion of character so I'd be accepted and wanted by other people. That's what disgusts me.
>>
>>25776168
>Mainstream Staceys are usually down-to-earth and have real hobbies and goals in life
>laughingfrog.jpg
>>
>>25776220
IS had the highest paying average salary at my uni second to biochemical engineering. This anon is going to get coffee for our board meeting where we will discuss what we will be telling the CS and cuckineers what to do on the upcoming project,does anyone else need anything?
>>
>>25776168
>automatically assume I'm stupid
You're not stupid because you don't play video games, you're stupid because you tell people you're a girl on a board unofficially dedicated to woman-hate in an effort to get attention from permavirgins.

Is this a fetish for you, do you get off when people tell you that you're a mentally handicapped individual, which is the truth?
>>
>>25776168
When will you fuck off and shut your whore mouth?
>>
>>25776270
I go to college with a lot of mainstream Staceys.

They are nice and kind-hearted, they don't act pretentious. Sure, maybe they take a lot of pictures of themselves for their instagram and facebook pages, and maybe they go out 3 nights a week and rely on daddy's credit card a bit too much, maybe they are shallow too, but... they mean well.

Many of them are quite smart and caring and want to be nurses and stuff. I think it's admirable how social and friendly they are.

When you're sad and having boy troubles they offer you a shoulder to cry on and don't judge you. They are pretty and confident in themselves so they don't put down your physical appearance to make themselves feel better, in fact they'll try to make you feel more confident.

Nerdy Staceys are the opposite and literal cancer.
>>
>>25775092

I wanted Virgil to fuck my boi pussy so much, God he is soooo cute :3
>>
>>25776308
>IS had the highest paying average salary at my uni second to biochemical engineering.
>keep talking about uni and not real life
>refer to uni stats
>not the national average
>not realizing you've been had
You've never worked a day in your life, have you, kiddo?
>>
File: 1451968427275.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1451968427275.png
218KB, 592x385px
>>25776308
I'm with you, it's hilarious how CS majors act like making 30+ an hour is impressive when their bosses make triple that. Business and management always come first; if your job isn't supervising others and maintaining budgets then you basically are a white-collar construction worker.
>>
>>25776469
>30/hr straight out of school
Are you saying you'd complain?
>white-collar construction worker
Some masons, electricians, etc. (skilled tradesmen and business owners) make six figures. And I'm talking small businesses, not international construction firms. I always think it's humorous that I know guys in their 30's who work on construction sites (on-site, no in the office) and make more than 50-year-old businessmen.
>Construction Internet Defense Force
>>
>>25776575
>spend six years in school pigeon-holing yourself to one aspect of one field
>pay six figures to do this and be thankful for the opportunity
>try for a few years to find employment that uses your degree
>get hired by a 23 year old with half an associates degree, but solid connections
>barely break 60k before taxes
>your 23 year old boss makes six figures working three days a week

No, I'd take it like a cuck. /s
>>
>>25776469
>it's hilarious how CS majors act like making 30+ an hour is impressive when their bosses make triple that.
So many things wrong with that.
>1) $30/hr is a starting point for software engineers (even if you graduated from a shitty school)
>2) the average for software engineers is more like $50/hr, or $60-$70/hr if you do something actually challenging

>when their bosses make triple that.
>3) implying the average project managers make $200k-$350k/yr, let alone out of the gate
You're so out of touch with reality, I'm calling samefag. You're this guy >>25776308
>>
>>25776697
>make enough money that anyone in most non-burger or European nations would regard you as nobility
>heated home, eat whatever you want, drive a reliable car, post cuck memes on the internet
>cucked because some people have slightly better lives
At what point do you become un-cucked?
>>
>>25776697
>spend six years in school pigeon-holing yourself to one aspect of one field
>pay six figures to do this and be thankful for the opportunity
>ameritard problems

>try for a few years to find employment that uses your degree
>get hired by a 23 year old with half an associates degree, but solid connections
>your 23 year old boss makes six figures working three days a week
>imaginary problems
>>
File: 20150817_092356.jpg (218KB, 1600x1200px)
20150817_092356.jpg
218KB, 1600x1200px
>>25772652
Holy jesus that was hard to watch
>>
>>25772652
id give her a butt load
>>
>>25776469
You seem to have upset a cuckineer/ cuckold science major anon.Isnt it hilarious how upset they get when they realize they don"t make much more than an accountant despite all the circle jerking they do on 4chan about being the top tier degree? Meanwhile they're IS Bull is drilling that girl they wish they could talk to in his comfy office after he just finished his email to the VP at corporate about what he needs to tell the code monkeys to write out.>>25776753
I'm not saying top tier code writers don't make good money but let's not kid ourselves your not a top tier code monkey and even if you were you still have to do what your IS bull tells you to if you want to keep your job, and he still makes more than you.
>>
>>25776836
>what is exaggeration

>>25776753
Lmao keep crying code monkey. You're literally just the worker bee. 60k starting is only decent if you have literally no debt. Human Resources Managers even make more than that and are highly more valuable. Quit being mad that you aren't your Economics Officer or executive.
Lmfao
>>
>>25774302
PROBLEM HAIR PROBLEM HAIR PROBLEM HAIR
>>
>>25775093
>I can print hello world to the screenXD!
Good for you.
>>
>>25776995
>>25777041
I'm losing the motivation to reply. You just keep making completely baseless assumptions, throwing memes and quoting imaginary statistics.

Literally none of the 'facts' in those two posts are true. Not to mention, odds are that the people talking down to me are living on welfare and/or living in subsidized housing.
>>
>>25776168
why don't you just leave? You absolute cunt
>>
If your entire identity revolves around fitting into a specific subculture, you're a fucking moron.

Throw the bitch into the trash where she belongs
>>
>>25771810
These chicks all have massive daddy issues and if you're competent at nerdy things and mildly attractive while ignoring her (unlike her beta orbiters) you can easily slam.
>>
>>25777041
>IT fags think they'll actually make money instead of sitting at a help desk resetting passwords for retards at 30k/yr
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>25776308
>middle management is the key to success
you're in for a rude awakening when you realize that actual engineers (read: people with talent who add value to a company beyond MBA bullshit) are the ones getting massive equity in billion dollar startups.
>>
>>25774240

Also notice that 90% of the time she ends up with a guy who was never part of her circle. A physically attractive chad is still the desirable boyfriend for a nerdy stacy.
>>
>>25777349
>cannot differentiate between IT and SE
Oh, honey...
>>
File: 1452633637397.png (254KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452633637397.png
254KB, 448x450px
>>25774947
>A girl that games
>>
>>25777381
CS has more overlap with SE than it does with IS silly poo poo pants.
>>
>>25777365
Maybe so for mechanical engineers and electrical engineers, but we're talking about IT here where CS and computer engineering code monkeys can be easily outsourced to pajeet, whereas a strong leader with an MIS background who actually can communicate throughout the company and isn't a complete autist that sits in a cubicle typing code all day is going to be considered much more value than your typical fedora wearing CS major from 4chan.
>>
>>25777349
IT is for people who couldn't get into business school for an IS program.
>>
>>25777461
Your point being? CS and SE fags very rarely end up as sysadmins.

>>25777493
>CS and computer engineering code monkeys can be easily outsourced to pajeet
>confirmed for never having worked in the industry
Okay, kid, time to go to bed.
>>
>>25777493
lol if your entire business strategy is "outsource to pajeet" you are going to get fucked hard

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/434414/what-is-the-most-evil-code-you-have-ever-seen-in-a-production-enterprise-environ/434562#434562%3E%3E

have fun getting fired like those ashley madison twerps because you outsourced to prajeet and didn't realize your entire codebase was full of 0days as a result.

its likely you're just some schlub doing your first year in an IS associates degree though, so take solace that your opinion doesn't hold much weight
>>
>>25777601
http://thedailywtf.com/articles/eTeller-Horror

Better link
>>
>>25777536
My point is that IS is more aligned with IT and a IS major likely isn't going to get a sysadmin job straight of college.

>>25777525
See above. Have fun getting blasted by nancy in accounting because her mouse isn't working.
>>
>>25777536
>>25777601
You two wouldn't be defending yourselves this much if the thought didn't cross your mind "maybe he"s right?" Anyways I'm sending the code monkeys to get subway for the office Mr. Goldstein said I can cut out early today if I just make them work overtime. I'm also thinking about giving away their bonuses to charity.
>>
>>25777601
holy shit i completely lost it when he said 90% of the methods had no parameters

this is fucking basic programming to not use global variables up the ass
>>
File: tradechat 4-5.png (741KB, 1116x357px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat 4-5.png
741KB, 1116x357px
I wonder what women like Dodger / Tradechat will do once their looks fade and they start going bald from dying their hair once a month for 10 years straight

won't whiteknights just switch to some younger slut?
>>
>>25777793
>You two wouldn't be defending yourselves this much if the thought didn't cross your mind "maybe he"s right?"
>anyone arguing about anything is in fact insecure about their position
Your logic is flawless. Thank you for underscoring your idiocy to us all.
>>
File: CYt5TwaWMAAIb5a.jpg (105KB, 717x717px)
CYt5TwaWMAAIb5a.jpg
105KB, 717x717px
>>25777820
pic related is a cs "pro".

She's 30. Their looks won't be fading until they're at least 40
>>
File: tradechat degeneration 2.jpg (788KB, 2073x1594px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat degeneration 2.jpg
788KB, 2073x1594px
>>25777878
>pro

Yeah, I've seen her stream, she plays like a GN1 and constantly gets carried by her team. Female only e-sport teams are such a joke.
>>
>>25777841
You are completley insecure though like 90% of engineers and CS majors I have met. I'm just busting your balls even though there is a lot of truth that people with IS backgrounds end up as the boss of CS and comp engineers because they understand and speak both the language of IT and business. You go straight to insulting my intelligence in the typical engineer fashion thinking your euphorically enlightened by your own intelligence because your an engineer which is why so many people consider engineers and CS nerds such pains in the asses to work with and why they get shoved into cubicles and forgotten about as opposed to promoted to management because of their autistic and shitty personalities. having a good personality and being able to communicate with coworkers is almost as important as the skills that come with your degree, and a lot of CS and engineers just don't have those people skills.
>>
>>25778009
>You are completley insecure
>stoppedreadingthere.jpg
Thanks for playing.
>>
File: tradechat tits.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat tits.gif
1MB, 480x360px
dumping some more pics since I have nothing better to do
>>
File: tradechat.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
pale > all

bloxxyblox
>>
>>25778009
>speak both the language of IT and business.
"Speaking the language" -- buzzwords are not a substitute for skill and both venture capitalists and engineers know this.
>>
File: Solid_white.svg.png (5KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Solid_white.svg.png
5KB, 1024x1024px
>>25778102
notpaleenough/10
>>
File: 1360539992017.png (837KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360539992017.png
837KB, 1280x720px
>>25778209
pure titanium, anon
>>
>>25778222
>those dirty feet
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: tradechat knight.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
tradechat knight.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25778260
I don't care much about feet
>>
>>25777349
>implying I would ever stoop to the computer field at all
>>25777192
My friend, I am just citing personal experiences. People with CS degrees work beneath me, and the people who "work" above me do an astonishingly small amount of work. Corporate America is great, and is designed for people like me who like to lord over people and eat salads in my office making six figures and forwarding emails to underling regional managers. I literally do under an hour of work a day, which is sixty minutes more than what is expected of me.
>>
>>25771922
>>25772012
>>25776235

I like you Anon. I have a feeling if we met in life, we'd be friends.
>>
>>25778359
>people like me who like to lord over people and eat salads in my office making six figures and forwarding emails to underling regional managers.
>division manager/VP posting on /r9k/
Cool story, bro.
>protip: the dollars you spend in offline fantasy football do not count as income, and ramen is not considered a salad
>>
>>25777927
those tattoos are awful, from the very start
>>
>>25771810
Well these girls have everything a neckbeard on r9k doesn't. They get to play games and be into nerdy shit and have female bodies that allow them to get shit from the other gender.

So they get the best of all the worlds. Chances are they are probably a lot better off than the average r9k user.

Nerdy implies they like subculture things and stacy implies they lead a fairly balanced life and are successful in something. Even if its just being a internet personality and manipulating people.
>>
>>25777927
She got a lot cooler.
>>
File: tradechat degeneration.png (2MB, 1504x694px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat degeneration.png
2MB, 1504x694px
>>25779939
she looks like a clown compared to her former self
>>
>>25777820
She looks exactly the same. In her skin. Doesn't look like shes aged at all.
>>
>>25779973
I think she looks better without make up on but just because of that doesn't mean she doesn't look cool with it on too. She got a lot of cooler stuff to put in her room too is really mostly what I meant.
>>
File: 1393021840492.jpg (70KB, 662x491px) Image search: [Google]
1393021840492.jpg
70KB, 662x491px
>Plays mobile games, maybe something old/cheap enough to run on a craptop
>Somehow manages orbiters while staunchly refusing to throw even a chicken bone
>Likes only the most popular, mainstream, socially accept geek stuff (e.g. Zelda and Batman)
>Ultra-extrovert that parties and does drugs
>Annoying as fuck

Why do we let these cunts run our lives? Why did we ever let them out of the kitchen?
>>
>>25780107
I'm all of those things other than the extrovert.
>>
>>25780144
oh and batman dont like american comics too much maybe x-men is okay sometimes, and i play like steam games and fantasy games.
>>
File: tradechat 70 cat attack.gif (735KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat 70 cat attack.gif
735KB, 260x146px
>>25779978
To be fair those pictures are only a few years apart
>>
>>25780107
Blame Hitler, the shortage of men (and thus surplus of single women) coupled with the economic prosperity leftover from the ridiculous war economy led to the meteoric rise of feminism in Burgerland.

Hitler did *some* things wrong, it would seem.
>>
>>25780240
I thought it was the shortage of women?
>>
>>25780107
>Why do we let these cunts run our lives?
But we don't though.
At least I don't and never known anyone who really gave a shit about those kind of chicks.

It is the dumbasses that lose their shit whenever they are near almost any female in almost any context that is the problem.

Learn some self control and self respect and it would not be a problem.
>>
File: 1361639271780.jpg (409KB, 850x1280px)
1361639271780.jpg
409KB, 850x1280px
>>25780322
>period after the war
>shortage of women

hue?
>>
>>25780354
SO how can there be so many virgin males if theres a shortage of males? You'd think each male would have more than one woman.
>>
>>25780649
Different time, we're several generations past the shortage of men. Now it may be due to womens' greater availability to sit in their ass blogging about how hard it is to sit at home with a vagina while their boyfriends or fathers work for the money they buy their Macbooks with.
>>
>>25771969
Take anti deppresants and you will lose interest in all things sexual

K thnx bai
>>
>>25780762
So there is a surplus of men now?
>>
>>25781091
Even if the numbers are equal, there's always going to be a larger demand for women than men, we're considered expendable
>>
>>25781172
That's because of mating purposes since eggs are more valuable than sperm. We wouldn't be a successful race without selection.
>>
>>25771810
Nerdy girl stacy's are interesting. All the ones i've interacted with have had a huge sense of power (probably because of all the male orbiters). An interesting side note, there's been studies where it has been proven that alpha/beta stratum are not so linear. There's rankings within different sub-groups. Even in robot tiers there's an alpha.
>>
>>25778478
I'm a Marketing Operations Junior Executive. If that sounds like a made up title, its because it basically is. My salary is paid by my business friend's discretionary spending, and I'm basically on the books as an outside contractor / consultant. The money he's given to do with as he pleases is a dizzying amount. My base pay is 116k + bonuses depending on how responsive people in focus grouos are to my department's advertisement projects. 37 of the 40 hours I'm required to log are spent shitposting on this dumb frog website and playing Kingdom of Loathing while filling out disciplinary forms. I'm 26 with an associates in Photography Art Transfer. If I cared at all to get my masters I would have my associate's position.
I would kill myself if I woke up as you.
>>
>>25771941
>Girl who is into anime, cartoons and video games
that is not a normie, of course it's not rare to find a girl into these things, but a girl interested in these things isn't a normie
>>
>>25778361
I have always really liked this painting.
>>
>>25772766
>kind of sucks to share your stress release with a partner

More people need to realize this. You need interests that you don't share so that you can have your own time.
>>
>>25781719
Those things are normie things now. Normies are people who socialize more often than they don't.
>>
File: gensokyo home.jpg (117KB, 792x1024px)
gensokyo home.jpg
117KB, 792x1024px
>>25783019
>Those things are normie things now.

Just end my life already.
>>
Just met a girl like this. On Facebook she looks incredible. Like an anime brought to life. In person she looks haggard, greasy, and super gross
>>
>>25775545
> post outlandish over generalization
> easily refuted by others
> attack character
>>
>>25771810
I've fucked a few.

They're usually attention whores, so they make bad girlfriends. They make good sluts tho, and even when they're not that good in bed they make up for it in enthusiasm. Pretty easy to fuck too, desu.

Go for it, anon. They're good practice girls, and you'll likely get your first sampling of an overemotional ex so its a twofer.
>>
>>25771810
Every time I see one I want to hatefuck her, rape her and tie her in a street full of horny homeless men and stuff.
Nothing aside from that
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 720x960px)
image.jpg
169KB, 720x960px
this is a test post dont mind me
>>
>>25771810
>plays video games
Skyrim doesn't count
>has tons of male friends(aka orbiters)

>likes geeky stuff
Comic books don't count, faggot
>out going
Contradicts the quiet nerdy girl stereotype
>quirky
Buzzword for obnoxious, see above argument
TL;DR Stacys can't be nerds
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.