[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL CUCK !!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (55KB, 895x560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
55KB, 895x560px
alpha fux beta fux
>>
>>25770987

>Still loves wife
>Still loves son

Why?
She's a cunt and he's not his problem.
>>
Looked it up. At least he's a poo in the loo he can literally bin her and ruin her life forever and still get another wife.
>>
This shit scares me man. If it was his first child he could easy peasy say goodbye and fuckoff.

But its his third, she can still fuck him even tough THAT FUCKING WHORE IS WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25770987
This is why you ALWAYS do a paternity test when you have kids.
ALWAYS!
>>
>>25771147
>At least he's a poo in the loo he can literally bin her and ruin her life forever and still get another wife.
lol the bitch will just have to shed a fake tear in court and say he abused her and the guy's fucked forever and gets all of the assets in divorce
>>
>>25771228
>india
>treating women well
>>
This is why I support Islam's invasion of the West. Only in the degenerate West would this woman be able to get away with this. In an Islamic state, this whore would be stoned to death as she deserves.

The West will bend to Islam, Ishna'Allah.
>>
>neither my wife or I are O type, and so it should be an impossibility for any one of our kids to be O blood type.

lol this guy found out his wife was cucking him for real, based on false assumption. O blood type is a recessive trait, both he and the wife could have the allele for O type.
>>
> 1.9 Million are paying child support for children that aren't theirs

You retards don't realize that legally the child is HIS, whether he wants it or not, if you're married and been around here for several years it's legally your child and you have no say in whether you pay child support or not.

Welcome to the cuck society 2016
>>
>>25771292
imagine this...
>husband is bored
>decides to mess with his wife's head by pretending to "find out abut her cheating."
>to his misfortune, she actually comes clean and cries.
>>
I'd probably just stay in the marriage with as little contact with the wife as possible while having as many affairs as possible.

Might as well pretend you forgive her so you don't have to deal with losing half your shit.
>>
>>25771261
fbi plz
>>
>looked like she was about to cry
fucking bitches man
they only ever cry for themselves
"oh i got caught of cheating on my husband woe is me why is the world so cruel"
bitch never gave a fuck about the mans feelings
>>
>>25770987
fuck that shit never going to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>25770987
Just to point out, the son having O type blood doesn't mean jack as independent proof; it's rare but if the father and mother are heterozygous (like AO or BO) with a O type allelle then their son could be born with O type blood whilst both the parents presenting as non-O type.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.