[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even care about a girlfriend. I just want a regular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: nano.png (92KB, 324x388px) Image search: [Google]
nano.png
92KB, 324x388px
I don't even care about a girlfriend.

I just want a regular friend. But I'm too shy to make them.
>>
>>25770641
Like practice girlfriends, you should get a practice friend. Just hit up a /r9k/ steam friends thread, make some buds, then abandon them once you're done.
>>
I would be your friend, but I know you robots are helpless and hopeless.

>offered my skype numerous times
>people always end up not adding me or removing me

You people just depress me more.
>>
>>25770669
That's horrible. I can't just ditch them. They'd probably ditch me first.
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
I want to throw up and cry when I think about all the friendships I've missed out on because my of shyness.

I'm so emotionally unstable. I'm like a fucking woman. Everything makes me anxious and sad. I get overly excited and happy when good things happen and then I get obsessive.
>>
>>25770641
>2016
>not using legacy capcha
I mean come on OP
>>
>>25770641

make a tulpa. Now you have a friend for life.
>>
>>25771094
>self-induced schizophrenia
>>
File: 1450342390490.jpg (32KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1450342390490.jpg
32KB, 300x170px
>>25770641
You can practice with me. Currently my only two friends are on the other side of the screen, one from these kind of threads, and we talk almost every day
I like listening to robot problems, because It's something I can relate to on this alien and hostile world, and I help someone in the process. Post skype, steam, telegram, whatever you have, or tell me to post mine if you prefer
>>
>>25770682
It's probably because you messaged them 24/7. And were just being an annoying prick in general.
>>
>>25771111

Self-induced best friend who always has my back AND helps me get bitches.
>>
>>25771256
I don't think I'm mentally sound enough to be conjuring voices into my head. It's crowded enough with just me.
>>
>tfw too awkward to even talk to people from r9k

Not even begging for friends, just the thought of adding someone makes me kind of anxious. The few times someone has added me it always ends up with 2 mins of small talk and then me going silent because I'm not sure how to respond (I always feel guilty about this because the other person might think I'm ignoring them on purpose)
>>
i too, am in need of a friend (is the grammar correct?). someone befriend me
>>
>>25770641
>>25770682
>>25770948
>>25771138
>>25771642
>>25771656

All of you should become friends with each other. Let's get those contacts out there.
>>
>>25770641
A while ago I realized that I never actually made friends. All the people I know in HS was because some guy wanted to increase his social roster, and then they introduced me to whomever they knew. I never had the ability to form legitimate friendships, I never will, no one wants to hang out with me, wants to form close binds with me, I wouldn't
>>
File: 1451043386448.png (504KB, 482x470px) Image search: [Google]
1451043386448.png
504KB, 482x470px
>>25771094
I've tried making a tulpa but it's so hard.
From what i've read, it's just imagining what you want your tulpa to be and what they would look like, that's it.
I've been rereading my notes i've took on this stuff for couple weeks now and it's still not working.
Are tulpas just a meme? I had hope.
>>
I've never had a female friend. I wonder what it's like.
>>
>>25770641
>recently start uni
>join a lot of socities to keep me quite busy in the week
>very anxious when around people
>push through and consistently attend, manage to talk to people
>don't think I'm letting anxiety show
>still no friends atm
if it weren't for the amount of things keeping me busy I imagine I'd be quite sad
>>
File: 1449072596267.jpg (87KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449072596267.jpg
87KB, 648x595px
>>25771748
At this point, any social interaction is more than welcome, and like I said if I help you vent out, even better but I dont know what you people use

>>25771983
They arent, it's just some people cant or are not willing to accept it can be done, and endure the long process
>>
>>25771642
practise m8

find a fellow robot who you add with the exact understanding you wrote there. use a throwaway account so you can always bail completely if you get too stressed.

it worked for me to become slightly comfortable using skype

ask them questions

spill your heart anonymously
>>
Well, at least you want a friend. I hate people yet I'm lonely. The only option I have is killing myself.
>>
I'm >>25770682
Skype is adrien.boeglin
>>
>>25772048

good on you for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, it's more than most of the people here are willing to do
>>
>>25772256
I find these new activities quite enjoyable which is a plus ( I wouldn't continue if I didn't like them ) I seek to do more aswell like scuba diving classes etc.

The only thing that dampens my mood is the zero social life
>>
Alright, dumb question but what exactly do I have to post here if you want to find me on skype? My name doesnt show any results
>>
>>25771111
Incredible quads sir
>>
>>25772480
Post username not the display name
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.