[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about you're mommy, /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me about you're mommy, /r9k/.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 500x394px
it's her fault if i'm here on earth
>>
Get the fuck out of r9k you plague ridden rat!!!
>>
>>25770010
she's dead m8
>>
She's great but I'm still a druggie fuck up and I feel constant guilt because of that.
>>
She's a 63 year old recovered alcoholic who was molested and beaten by my grampa before he died. She doesn't talk to me as often since I left the state where I was on probation and admitted to get that I was the one who tried to burn down the neighbor's house. She drinks way too much coffee and stressed out about everything.
>>
She's kinda hot. All my friends like milfs and shit and I feel like the only one who doesn't, I think it's because my mother is more attractive than your average adult woman so I don't feel much for most milfs.
I'm completely average but every good trait I have I inherited it from her.
>>
She brought into this Fucking reality and I Fucking despise it. Im not going to an hero yet. Others need to know my pain and I assure you they will. But not today. today is Friday and in going to get wasted and ponder at all the things. And people that have wronged me
>>
>>25770010
A complete sociopath. Cared little for myself or my sister during our formative years, preferring instead to focus on her $300,000 occupation. Used to throw glasses of water into my face while she presided over my studies and punch me in the head when I made an error.
>>
>>25770010
I don't feel like talking about it in your thread desu.
>>
She's a "stay at home mom" (i.e. neet) that hasn't worked a job since she was a teenager.
>>
Loves a lot, sometimes I think she loves animals more than humans. She'd get pushed to screaming a lot when I was in middle school, but I think she was just stressed and wanted me to do good. She works now so we almost exclusively eat fast food and and a couple things that my mom and dad consistently make.

Has too much fucking gas, and has absolutely no hesitations or remorse when it comes to farting next to people. She also only rarely ever sleeps with my dad, usually she watched TV in the living room all night. Has some trust issues with me I think, but they might be at least a little well-deserved.
>>
>>25770010
port when?
>>
She got abandoned by her parents and her sister got kidnapped and murdered when she was small. She grew up with her uncle's family which kind of treated her like a maid. She is an extremely depressed and anxious, dad was always working so I grew up watching her. All her stuff rubbed on me. Now I'm a panic attack ridden anxious mess. Because of what happened to her sister she didn't let me out till I was 14 by myself, couldn't have friends, play sports, nothing. I grew up, shut in in home.
>>
File: 1399067331424.png (208KB, 436x396px) Image search: [Google]
1399067331424.png
208KB, 436x396px
>>25772592
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
AND EVER
>>
File: 1422127723150.jpg (886KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422127723150.jpg
886KB, 1600x900px
>>25772592
when nobody plays it anymore
>>
>>25772592
come on,they're gonna release ds3 in few months!
>>
>>25770010
she was sad that i was her son and embarrassed that i was a drug addict. she once caught me masturbating whilst the family dog licked my anus. she is dead now thank god.
>>
>>25770010
She's pretty nice. It always irked me how

Ahhh, Kos, or some say Kosm, when addressing her though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.