[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why women hate you, robots You cannot see beyond our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (115KB, 636x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 636x838px
This is why women hate you, robots

You cannot see beyond our bodies. I mean, most of you literally think there is nothing to us beyond our bodies. You are wrong, and this is why you struggle so.
>>
>>25769129

Of course not. There's also the cute parts, the take-care-of-me-like-a-mommy parts, the kinky parts...
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x750px
>>25769219
you sound redeemable, at least you want a mommygf
>>
>>25769129
>>25769249
>I'm such a speshul snowflake or ur jus a walking dick XD XD XXD
>>
>>25769249

No, not really. I want a submissive BDSMgf for the most part.

Those are just generic female things we guys project on all females.
>>
>women
>posessing ANY kind of intellect, ever

Too jej niggers
>>
>stacies think their insipid minds are interesting

dude lmao
>>
File: 1452818885863.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452818885863.png
901KB, 690x460px
>>25769129

>you have to be pretentious and try really hard to project and intellectual image to fuck me
>>
File: dged.png (14KB, 572x465px) Image search: [Google]
dged.png
14KB, 572x465px
>>25769129
>You cannot see beyond our bodies.
of all the men in the world you choose to hate on us for being interested in sex, not the chads who pump and dump you and never commit

Most of us are tired of getting cucked more than anything and know that if there is no intimacy in a relationship that betrayal and heartbreak will follow.

It is the same for us as it is for you, if Chad is no longer interested in you for sex you know he is getting it somewhere else. If you want a relationship without intimacy we know you are getting it somewhere else.
>>
>>25769129
>women
>thoughts
>intellect
I HAD A LAFF
>>
>>25769129
Actually I am sure I am asexual to a certain degree. I would rather ave a companion.
>>
>>25769129
>Just ignore we're sluts and have shoved more cocks up our vaginas then Elton has sucked dicks!
No I'm not and there's jack shit you can do to stop me from having wholesome personal preferences. I prefer virgin girls who don't trivialize sex and have at least one std thanks to their whoring themselves out.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>25769633
Wow are you fucking kidding? The whole image talked about the woman's mind and literally said nothing about the man's. "You just want to get to talk about yourself" would have been a valid critique, this was not

>>25769737
Ummmm did you see "seduce my mind and you can have my body"?
>>
>>25769820
I prefer virgins too. I spent over two months helping this one guy with his ED (he got soft every time he got within an inch of my cunt out of terror). When he finally overcame the anxiety he was so happy he said "I'm sorry" and leapt out of bed, ran outside, and shouted "HOORAY! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO" etc for over a minute, jumping up and down. I watched out the window with cum dripping out of me. I will cherish that memory forever.
>>
>>25769924
Cool story whore, needs more condoms.
>>
lmao what's this cringey shit
I mean idk what kinda girl you are but you make this sound pretentious. I'm not even a stacy but I can assure you most girls I know dont give a shit about this intellectual talk. I'd rather get with a guy I can talk to about my dumb shit, someone I can fun with and also have nice fucks.

Maybe that's what that picture meant but it sounds so pretentious it makes me want to ask if you happen to be fat or ugly.
>>
>>25769877

i know you're baiting, but the last sentence is "make her mindgasm on the tongue of your intelligence"
>>
File: 1434561743231.jpg (39KB, 479x333px) Image search: [Google]
1434561743231.jpg
39KB, 479x333px
>women
>mind
>thoughts
>intellect
>>
Haha ok XD

Ctrl+v
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.