[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piercings and tattoos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: trash.jpg (240KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
240KB, 1024x1024px
/r9k/ has redpilled me on girls with piercings and tattoos

i met up with a girl from tinder yesterday and she was great. i honestly hadn't enjoyed a date like that in a long time. well after a few hours she opened up about more personal stuff and was telling me if i had any recommendations for new piercings. she has one on her nose and belly button, but then she asked me if she should get one on her other nipple since she already has one on one breast. later she showed me a tattoo design she's getting on her entire left leg.

i have no tattoos or piercings, nor will i ever get any. this isn't for religious reseasons or whatever, it's because honestly they look Chaddy and trashy as fuck. to say that i thought less of her when she opened up about this would be pretty accurate. am i in the wrong here?
>>
>>25768855
No, you aren't in the wrong. It's perfectly rational thought. Tattoos/piercings show low foresight, and a tendency toward impulsive behaviour. It isn't wrong at all, you're making a simple, rational observation.
>>
Nah you're not in the wrong. There was this one girl I dated in college and the moment I knew it wasn't going to work out was when she showed me these ideas for tattoos that she wanted. Oddly enough, she never got those tattoos.

There's too much commitment for a tattoo, and someone who doesn't meticulously plan each one and just gets them on a whim or very short notice isn't someone you want to be making any big decisions with.
>>
>>25768906
how do you even explain that to someone who thinks it's "cool" and "artsy" to get tattoos?

i mean, how the fuck does anyone think i massive fucking tattoo on their leg is a good idea? that shit follows you until you're a 90 grandma who can't wipe their own ass.
>>
>>25768965
People like that are a different breed to us. They follow social norms, or stuff that's 'trending'. For example, look at the amount of men with beards now, and a similar hair style. Etc. These people are sheep, they are not self aware, and aren't capable of the thought.

Sheeple can't be helped.
>>
The worst thing is you can never say how much tattoos look like shit because odds are the person you're talking to has a tattoo somewhere
>>
>>25768855

That shit is absolutely disgusting.

I kid you not, no matter how nice or good the person is, if it's pierced INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

I find it repulsive and disgusting.

I only accept tattoos that have a meaning or a story behind it, absolutely no brands or franchise characters, save for military tattoos
>>
>>25768855
You should have asked to see the nipple piercings, my g. She was inviting you to make a lewd comment.

Like, I dunno. "I gotta see how it looks on one nipple before I can say if you shoud get the other pierced too."
>>
>>25769014
Who says you can't? People have a right to get tattoos, you have your right to inform them that they look like shit.
>>
>>25769058
We were in a coffeehouse, I don't think she would have showed.

I'm also not a very lewd person tbph (to be perfectly honest)
>>
>>25769076

>going on a Tinder date to a coffeehouse

you're doing it wrong
>>
>>25769108
What's doing it right? I have a busted ankle so physically demanding activities were not an option.

If you're suggesting fucking her on the first date, I physically can't fuck strangers. My pee pee doesn't get hardy.
>>
>>25769108
That's by far the most common spot...
>>
>>25769076
Dude, of course she won't show you straight away. It's called flirting. You shoud have said that with a smirk and a wink (not a real wink, just to make sure nobody does that). Just to see how she'd react.
>>
>>25769156
Eh, too dicey. Again, I'm not a lewd person. It feels incredibly forced.
>>
>>25769135
>I physically can't fuck strangers. My pee pee doesn't get hardy.

Ugh, why don't you simply say that you're demisexual.
>>
>>25768855
Girls with piercing like in OP where probably molested. Anything outside of the ears watch out.
>>
>>25769182
Demisexual sounds faggy as fuck. Honestly it's not that I need a super deep emotional connection, but unless I'm tipsy/drunk I can't keep the nervousness down and I can't fuck.
>>
>>25768955
>and someone who doesn't meticulously plan each one and just gets them on a whim or very short notice isn't someone you want to be making any big decisions with.

Tattoos are for retards. There is no hierarchy of 'meaning'. They're all trashy.
>>
>>25769209
I've found this pattern to be exceptionally true. Why is that?
>>
>>25768965
>how do you even explain that to someone who thinks it's "cool" and "artsy" to get tattoos?

You don't. You secretly thank them for advertising they're a moron thus saving you time. Then keep it moving.
>>
I decided not to make this girl my gf because trashy thigh tattoo
>>
>>25769251

It's an attempt to 'reclaim' their bodies. I heard Dr. Drew talking about it.
>>
>>25769136

drinks/activity > cocktails > club > bedroom

that's all a Tinder date should be
>>
>>25769261
How do you outweigh this new found trashiness with how much you enjoyed spending time with this person? It was a great time, honestly. As soon as she opened up though I could tell she was sort of troubled and definitely on the trashy side. I may see her again but honestly I'm so redpilled about this shit I might just tell her it's over.
>>
>>25769273

I've got the same situation anon. Except forearm tattoo. She's hot too. Sigh. This is the only generation whose stupid fashion trends aren't temporary.
>>
>>25769314

I guess you could try and coach her up, and eventually pay for laser surgery?
>>
I know they're degenerates, but god, tattooed, pierced girls turn me on.
>>
the problem isn't that she has tattoos or piercings it's that you met her on tinder you fucking normie
>>
>>25769347

Grow up. That's the modern condition.
>>
>>25769347
It's honestly the only way I can meet people. I don't have friends and I don't go out so I can't meet girls like that. Plus I don't have the confidence to walk up to strangers.
>>
>>25769362
grow up? so the alternative is just to assume all women with tattoos are trash / impulsive / etc? meanwhile we're talking about meeting women on an impulsive, trashy hookup app.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>25768855
>not going full zyzz
smdh
>>
>>25769498
>dying at age 22
Nah thanks. I'm 22 anyways.
>>
>>25769548
better 1 day a chad than 100 as a robofag
t. Benido Mussorini
>>
>>25769388

Tinder is semi-ubiquitous at this point. It doesn't say much about you other than you're single. People used to say the same things you're saying about meeting anyone over the internet in general. lt's luddite and silly tbqh.
>>
>>25769578
You can meet people over the internet without it being set in a distinctly trashy, and impulsive medium. A woman being on tinder is way more of a red flag to me than having a tattoo.
>>
>>25769680
This to be quite honest familiar.
>>
>>25769680
I think it depends on how old you are. The older you are, the harder it is to met new people.
>>
I know a Stacy who got a big fern tattoo on her stomach, just because she "thought it was pretty". Also has a hope tattoo on her wrist, and a bird one on her shoulder blade. What can you infer from this guys? I don't know much about the redpill
>>
>>25769999
(She's also kinda maybe a oneitis I have, so there's mixed feelings about her, gimmie a second opinion)
>>
>>25768855
No, but now you know you can fuck her because she's a slut. You should fuck her the next time you meet up.
>>
Piercings I don't mind as long as it's not overboard like piercing your uvula or your back or something.

Tattoos I like a lot. The more the better. In fact a woman with just a couple tattoos is lame. Either get a full sleeve or get nothing. None of this inspirational quotes on your back or celtic symbol on your shoulder. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO IRELAND AND YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT CELTIC HISTORY SO FUCK OFF.
>>
>>25769999
Amazing quads right there.

I can infer that she's an impulsive person who doesn't care about rationally explaining her actions. Hallmark of top quality idiots.
>>
File: 1452706028313.jpg (12KB, 283x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452706028313.jpg
12KB, 283x281px
>>25769498
>not going full mutant
I'm disappointed in you anon c'mon
>>
>>25770133
Thank you for the check good sir. She is very childlike now that I think about it. Likes living in her own "happy bubble", doesn't care about others as long as she feels good (aka will exploit orbiters), her friends are normies who circlejerk to feel happy, e.t.c. you seriously can't bring up a problem about her, she doesn't see herself as a problem, and will shut you out of her life because " she can't handle your negativity" instead of discussing it out. I also sense a sort of entitlement/high horse mentality from her, can you guys actually predict these things just because the person has tattoos? If so that's an amazing skill
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.