[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS WHAT NORMALS REALLY THINK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442615669726.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1442615669726.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
>If a person has almost no friends, then there's a high chance that there's something wrong with him or her.
enjoy having your fake friends normieshits
>>
I have two or three good friends.

Unluckily none of them share many interests with me, so I just do boring shit with them.
>>
>If a person has almost no friends, then there's a high chance that there's something wrong with him or her.
isnt that true? not something morally wrong but stuff like being really awkward or depressed.
>>
>>25768810
>Hey look at that guy feeling down
>Let's call him a weirdo!
t. Normalfagmentality
>>
>>25768872
fucking this, bunch of assholes, why can't they leave me alone when I clearly don't want anything to do with them?
>>
>>25768864
i get approached in uni but its impossible to have real friends when youre 19. everyone is looking to exploit each other and i want none of that.
>>
it gets even worse.

>Look for a lack of connection to the past. If the person has virtually no friends from high school, college, or any past part of his or her life, then he or she may be a sociopath as well. Once exposed, or they find a more ideal target or victim, they move on. Their wish is to weak havoc on peoples lives.
>>
File: 1441283997243.jpg (27KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1441283997243.jpg
27KB, 229x343px
It bothers them that some people don't need (their) company to be content. Being alone is horrifying for normalfags since it means being alone with their own thoughts. Which would give them time for introspection and a realization of how pathetic their own normie lives are. Seeing people who enjoy being alone also make them uncomfortable because it creates insecurity and a hurt ego. "Why would he prefer to be alone instead of spending time with ME? Am I not good enough? Interesting enough?"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/schizoid-personality-disorder
>>
>>25769172
I have a hard time believing this.
I can't imagine anyone looking at me and asking themselves why I wouldn't spend time with them. Perhaps as a "Not even a loser like this guy wants to hang out with me" sort of thing, but not genuinely caring about me as a person.
>>
Well.. First what do you define as friend? Most people I saw define as friend is everyone and everybody they talk to. If you ask them specifically who you call as friend they narrow it, and when I say who can you trust that it would wake up in middle of night and come to pick you up with car if you were even 50 km away... well then mostly nobody.

True friends are rare that would take some beating and discomfort for you.
Most of people that I have as "friends" in principle I cant rely on, they are just like buddies I sometimes drive bicycle or do something to kill time.

If somebody is evaluating me by number of friends I wouldnt even want to be their friend because most normies you call I would call attention whores circle jerkers. Basically their whole life revolves around trying to impress other "normie people" and try to put out fake imagine of themselfs by doing what everyeone considers "normie" things.
They would never try anything out of line or that is little bit different.
For example I did Parkour with my buddies and most normies are to brain dead to understand point of parkour they just say "oh that thing where you jump around like monkies..."
I dont even bother with these people they are below me, I am Chad Cyborg and I dont give rats ass about these sheep normies and what they think.
>>
>>25769232
when i was good looking i overheard people how im too cool for them. but as i got fat people started to ignore me
>>
>>25768810

Is it bad that I find these kind of buildings really beautiful in a weird way?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.