[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just sitting here getting fatter and fatter >can feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 9123023110849.jpg (95KB, 490x598px) Image search: [Google]
9123023110849.jpg
95KB, 490x598px
>tfw just sitting here getting fatter and fatter
>can feel my pants and shirts and jackets getting tighter every day
>>
>>25768684
>tfw I ate a fairly large breakfast two hours ago
>while I was eating all I could think about was my next meal
>now that it's been two hours, I'm already hungry and can't focus on anything else

I used to be skinny, even for a few years after high school. I can't remember when I started obsessing over food like this, but it's fucking awful.
>>
>>25768807
>now that it's been two hours, I'm already hungry and can't focus on anything else
I know this feel.

I'm currently skinny but I just go back and forth between this and relatively fat, it seems like I'm back on the way up at the moment unless I can stop the momentum

why the fuck can't they just invent some pill that suppresses that feeling? if anyone knows of something please fill me in senpai
>>
File: 1447940751189.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447940751189.png
293KB, 633x758px
>pants so tight I have to unbutton them when I sit down or else it feels like they're slicing into my stomach
>>
>>25768845
>forced to wear dress pants at work today for a meeting
>last time I wore them, they were snug but not uncomfortable
>wake up today, do my usual routine and start to get dressed
>pull up my pants, unable to close the button and zipper
>stand in my room for 5 minutes, trying to make the impossible possible
>realize I gained at least two inches in my waist during 2015
>call in to work, tell them I can't make it in because my dog was a few hours from passing away

Here I am 4 hours later, shitposting and hating myself. Fuck these captchas with food
>>
>>25768845
>>25769005
you should buy some bigger clothes

attempting to wear shit that doesn't fit is the worst. at least be comfy while attempting to lose weight
>>
>>25768684
>Sitting on my ass 24/7
>I've been doing this for years
>Still haven't gained any weight
How do you guys even do it.
>>
File: 1452816344493.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1452816344493.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>25768684
Don't just give in to getting more fat. Anytime you think to yourself, "Oh there's nothing I can do" or "It's too late for me to change my habits" recognize those thoughts as being toxic or junk thoughts and discard them like anyone would junk mail. Even better challenge those thoughts with statements like "I can start exercising" and "I can stop eating sweets" or "The sooner I change my habits the better."

Think of eating sweets and exercising in terms of Newton's First Law of Motion. A body a rest tends to stay at rest and a body in motion tends to stay in motion. When you're in the habit of eating sweets all you're doing is satisfying that need which is basically an addiction. However once you break that habit the need to eat sweets goes away and you can sustain your healthier eating habit no problem.

Here's a beginner's exercise routine on YouTube that doesn't require any equipment and only takes 15 minutes. Surely you can spare 15 minutes a day to exercise if it means you can look fit and live healthier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B38ttorbISM

To make it easier just do all of the push-ups and planks on your knees so you don't kill yourself on your first work-out and give up. Also because jumping jacks are kind of loud I do squats or lunges instead, again, which is better than giving up.

Don't hold on to toxic thoughts, discard them like junk mail and challenge them.
>>
>>25768807
You just dehydrated to be quite honest family member. I know that feel because I used to have the same exact problem before I started drinking more water. 500 mL before meal and 500 mL after will solve your problem, trust me.
>>
>>25768684
Count yourself lucky I eat constantly and drink milkshakes all day and I never gain wait its Fucking shit because I cant even get /fit/ becaus I have no faty to turn into muscle
>>
>>25768684

>Decide to eat healthy
>Buy fresh (and expensive) things
>cook them
>eat large meals but "at least I'm eating healthy"

>go to the grocery store while hungry
>buy a bunch of crap like chocolate and croissants

Ok I can't stop it.

The only way that I can lose weight is to starve myself, but it's dangerous to do it again.
>>
>>25768684
You should order a pizza tonight, OP.
Just keep feeding yourself. Just give up, you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>25768684

Just find a feeder gf.

Overnight, you go from robot to "made it."
>>
Time to become a regular the walmart clothes section. Buy up all the XL sweat pants.
>>
File: 1410386936656.jpg (16KB, 308x382px) Image search: [Google]
1410386936656.jpg
16KB, 308x382px
>>25768684

I had to stop myself from doing this.
So one day I decided to work out for at least 1 hour then bam. I ended up getting back in shape in a year.

I used to be a skinny fag and didn't give a shit about dieting because I thought I was one of those fuckers who can never get fat. Lo and behold I ended up gaining 70 pounds.

Lost it all though. My motivation was mainly the thought that I used be good with the ladies till I gained weight. I wasn't getting anywhere in life either, friends would make comments and such.

>go to the gym
Nah I had social anxiety. I just did at home workouts like p90x. It wasn't going to get me buff, but fit. That's all I wanted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.