[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many robots think about suicide? I'm sat in my room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fae.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
How many robots think about suicide?

I'm sat in my room right now and theres nothing I'd like to do more than just end it. Also whats a easy, fairly painless way to do it

>inb4 hanging - no secluded woods or place to nearby
>inb4 pills - pharmacies in my area are really strict on giving out pills
>>
Rob a gun store. Either you'll get shot and killed or you'll end up with a gun that you can use to commit suicide.

Bring a knife.
>>
>>25768569
britbong so police here dont carry guns, i also dont have an unregistered knife
>>
>>25768590
Jump off a building? Doesn't have to be too tall. You'll be unconscious before you hit the ground.
>>
>>25768604
small town so nothing really above 3 stories
>>
>>25768628
You can't get to a city?
>>
>>25768628
You're in britain. Can't you just hop on a bus and be in london in half an hour?
>>
Cold bath and cutting a vein after the hypothermia sets in a bit maybe?
>>
>>25768649
midlands so takes a couple of hours
>>
>>25768655
no bath :/
>>
File: 1402018867156.png (73KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1402018867156.png
73KB, 412x351px
>>25768522
>tfw try to an hero by jumping off a building
>slammed into the ground
>still alive

I can't even jump off a roof to save my life...
>>
Look man obviously you don't really want to kill yourself. Figure out whatever it is that's holding you back and confront it. Either it's fear that you need to overcome or you may actually have a reason to live.
>>
Buying tea in a small town (4k population).

>oh my God I have to go out
>walk 1.5 miles to the biggest store
>shit selection
>hope that nobody sees you buying non conformist tea or you're always gonna be that guy that bought that tea to everyone
>hope the cashier doesn't look you in the eye
>hope the cashier doesn't comment on your tea choice
>speed walk back home so nobody sees that up got fucking black tea in your bag

I'm already dead.
>>
>>25768697
I know I'd fuck it up and end up a tard for life
>>
File: 1435464879053.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1435464879053.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>25768590
>unregistered knife
You're joking right? Is this a thing in Britain?
>>
>>25768846
Of course not anon, don't be silly. ALL of our knives are registered because we banned unregistered ones.
>>
>>25768522
CO poisoning from car exhaust. If you have a car or can borrow one, plug up the exhaust or park it and let it run in a garage.
>>
>>25768889
I'm really trying to feel for you, but it's hard knowing your society has done so much to bubble wrap your existence. Do all buildings have suicide nets?
>>
>>25768522
>>inb4 hanging - no secluded woods or place to nearby

you can do it from a doorknob and just slide your legs out. if its done properly the rope will cut circulation to your brain and you pass out in about 10 seconds.
>>
>>25768522
what about handing out pics of the prophet muhammed fucking a goat. You hand it out to enough muzzies and they might off you
>>
>>25768590
truly the epitome of justice. your cops don't have guns? the fuck? why is it that UK doesn't report gun violence and gun deaths so often then?
>>
>>25768522
i have a gun license in this state and theres a gun store 48 minute walk from where i stay at. I think about it every day and have for years.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.