[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Non-sexual fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: df86624c5a95cc18a88e26fc1cc3fc6b.jpg (639KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
df86624c5a95cc18a88e26fc1cc3fc6b.jpg
639KB, 827x1169px
Hey /r9k/ do you spend a lot of time during the day fantasizing about situations you'd like to be in?

Like one of my recurring fantasies is that I find myself in a situation where my obscure knowledge of stuff nobody cares about is suddenly actually useful, and everyone needs my help because of it.

How about you? What stuff do you daydream about even though it will never actually happen?
>>
I have dreams (not recently these past weeks) of running on all fours. It's one of the nicest feelings I've had, but I'm not sure how to make it real. I figure once I get a 3d printer I can start prototyping arm extensions to aid me.
I also fantasize about wide, summery grasslands, and sometimes chilly october nights in smaller places, where I can explore endlessly.
>>
File: 1451943698733.png (191KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1451943698733.png
191KB, 500x288px
Certainly. I'm real high all the time and read CYOA all day, slipping into the worlds of my imagination.

It has it's moments, But the best time to daydream is during the state of hypnagogia.
>>
No replies yet? Weird. Not OP but here's mine, since I was an aspie hopeless romantic with no social skills growing up:
>Always fantasized about going to a nice carnival of sorts, nice area of town, maybe by a high end pier in a white town
>Always wanted to go around playing games with waifu and winning shit for each other while eating funnel cake and topping off the night on the ferris wheel
I really like cherry topped white powdered sugar funnel cake
>Really good at shooting games because aspie, actually have won big ticket prizes because of it that weren't designed for people to win
The things I've won are Football tickets, an electric guitar I still use to this day, a few other cool things (sold the football tickets to get the guitar nicer accessories and gear)
>continue winning shit for waifu
>talk about stuff but not too much talking since honestly I can't hold a conversation for my life
>wake up

Thats one. I have a few others. I daydreamed A LOT as a kid through school, shit tier grades but good at solving things on a whim, they considered me for some advanced learners shit but I couldn't focus on tests enough so they thought I was just a fucking dumb smart ass.
>>
Yes.

I am on a train and an akbar pulls an ak47 out and threatens to slaughter everyone on the train. The akbar paces up and down the train, everyone is frightened. I say to one of the woman on the train to distract the Akbar when he walks back, she originally declines, but as he makes his way past she asks him a question. As the Akbar is distracted I seize my opportunity and punch him in the side of the jaw. He collapses and is dazed. I begin hammerfisting him until he is unconscious. I drag him to the end of the train and tell everyone to move. I have taken control of his ak47, but I have never fired a weapon in my life.

A few minutes pass and he begins to wake up. I shout at him not to move or I will shoot. He gets up, I continue shouting. He begins to walk in my direction and says allahu Akbar, so I start shooting him. Women are screaming and crying. I am yelled at by people on the train for shooting him, they question why I did that.

The police decide to charge me, but when it's taken to court I am acquitted. The media paint me as some kind of monster. I try to explain that I have watched a lot of videos on the internet, so when I hear allahu Akbar I expect an explosion. I say that I felt my life and those around me was in danger. I point out that an Akbar just took the train hostage and threatened to kill me and others, but I am still painted as the evil one. I am persecuted by my own people. I seek refuge on the internet, but by now my face is used as a meme. I can't escape it, so I end up killing myself.

For a few days there are people posting RIP and speaking about my maltreatment, but all is forgotten by the end of the week.

Have had this fantasy for 4 months now. When I try to sleep or my mind wanders this is the vision that plays. Idk why...
>>
File: 1452819727978.jpg (116KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452819727978.jpg
116KB, 400x533px
>>25767969
>Always wanted to go around playing games with waifu and winning shit for each other while eating funnel cake and topping off the night on the ferris wheel
This would be cute. I have something else to fantasize about now.
>>
i fantasise about being (temporarily) body swapped with a famous celebrity and think about how badly i could fuck up there careers or personal lives in a 24-hour period.
>>
>>25767772
I have fantasies about hanging out with a girl. Not romantically, just hanging out. Someone who would care about my life.
>>
>>25767772
Constantly. More recently I've been imagining having mind reading/manipulation powers like Matt Parkman from heroes that I use to do fun shit.
>>
Not really anything non-sexual.

I fantasize a lot about VR taking off and letting me spend my life with my Waifu.
>>
>>25767909
Furfag?
>>
>>25767772
I feel ya op.

>you will never have a qt give you a lap pillow while she cleans out your ears and runs her hand through your hair.

This must be what hell is like.
>>
>>25767772
I thought she was fat as hell in the thumbnail senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.