[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell the smart girls they are beautiful and tell the beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: sean_large_01.jpg (46KB, 340x410px) Image search: [Google]
sean_large_01.jpg
46KB, 340x410px
>tell the smart girls they are beautiful and tell the beautiful girls they are smart

Its that easy anon.
>>
File: 900-Pound-Man.jpg (115KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
900-Pound-Man.jpg
115KB, 575x350px
>>25765682
that doesn't even sound like bad advice, thanks chad
>>
File: Picture 6-1.png (152KB, 301x338px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6-1.png
152KB, 301x338px
>>25765682

>tfw r9k actually gives meaningful advice
>>
What do you do when a girl is both beautiful and smart?
>>
>>25767501
they are a badass?
>>
>>25767501
You send them to chad
>>
>>25767501
She's "perfect" then
>>
>>25767501
You stay the fuck away from that crazy bitch
>>
>>25767501
Tell them they're ugly and retarded
>>
>>25765682
I never thought of telling beautiful girls that they are smart, I'm sure they would love that compliment. I always tell them they are pretty, but telling them something they rarely hear and making them feel like "they aren't like other girls" is a very smart tactic that I will use now. thank you Chad :)
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (55KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
55KB, 590x640px
>manlet approaches nearly a 1000 women over the course of 5 years
>rejected each time
>posts his problem on reddit in a confession sub for sympathy and advice
>gets downvoted so hard he gets banned
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/?sort=top
Top Comments:
>desperation is a stinky cologne and people can't smell their own
>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!
>Dude you're a creep. Learn how to make people feel comfortable around you (ladies and gentlemen) and then you might have a chance to connect with someone before your creepy vibe sends them running for the hills. Relationships are built one step at a time, and if you try to run toward the top of the stairwell without doing the lower ones first it's no longer a step, but a wall you're running into.
>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.
>Looks arent everything... I have been with guys who were just simply charming. They didnt even ask me out, they made ME want to ask THEM out lol. There is nothing wrong with short and unattractive
>Female here. Based on what you've said I would steer clear of you if I knew you and was single. Desperation is really unattractive.
>Dude, stop counting and just be.
>>
>>25767629
They're actually right, though. You want to be a normie, listen to normies.
>>
>>25765682
>Why is this creep complimenting me? Ugh, another "nice guy".
>>
>>25765682
What do you mean by "smart" girls? You mean the ones with IQs of 90? Those are extremely rare. Most are sub 60.
>>
>>25767629
Don't you get tired of posting the same thing every day?
>>
File: 1450805520173.png (12KB, 657x557px) Image search: [Google]
1450805520173.png
12KB, 657x557px
>tfw gf is smarter than me
>tfw she provides for me too
>>
>>25767693
stop fucking your mom you degenerate
just kidding, i also know that feel my fellow robot
>>
File: bee urself.webm (526KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.webm
526KB, 1920x1080px
>>25767629
>"I've approached dozens of women and everyone of them turned me down!" "Woah there Quagmire! No way you were actually attracted to them all. Shouldn't you get to know them, become their friend, identify their unique inner beauty?"

>"I got friendzoned." "Whatever man, you were just too afraid to tell her what you thought, and she assumed you were just a friend. Your fault."

>"I'm only ever attracted to/approach a small portion of women I click with, but nothing has worked out." "Come on man, dating is a numbers game, just start talking to people. Ask them out for the hell of it without hanging your self worth on the answer. Or maybe just hang out with them, get to know them. You'll improve eventually, and one of them is bound to say yes."
>>
>>25767704
>gf
>fellow robot
ffucking kill yourself normie scum
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
>/sleepernormie/ mantra
>'jus follow da gimmicks, you don't gotta Chad to get gf's /b/reh'

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>25767719
i never had a gf until my mid-twenties and it was a fluke
>>
>>25767530
This fucking original comment I swear
>>
>>25767629
>don't approach women
>blah blah you can't expect love to just fall in your lap, you have to approach girls man
>approach women and get rejected
>blah blah you're desperate

Literally normie logic.
>>
>>25767663
I actually don't understand how the average female IQ can be anywhere close to the average male IQ. Where are all the intelligent women? An woman who is capable of making basic common-sense judgments or pull her own weight at my university is almost unheard of.
>>
>talk to this girl at work a bit
>really start to like her
>I never talk to her on Facebook, she posts literally nothing on Facebook
>can't help but feel creepy if I said "hey" and since she is barely on Facebook, I probably couldn't stand long replies
>Always try and scheme ways to get her to start the conversation

I could go on and on about this girl but I just can't fucking deal with this oneitis. Wat do r9k? do I try my best to get over her? I am pretty much obsessed by now...which is fucking scary for me.
>>
>>25767941
She's 2 years younger than me, in college this year (Australian, so turning 18 later this year) and whilst I am a complete beta with women I have a career, a really nice car and I consider myself semi attractive. Do I just fucking go for it?
>>
>>25767501
Tell them they are cultured.
>>
>>25767905

It means that most people are idiots, male or female.
>>
>>25765682
But then they kill themselves
>>
>>25765682
Mfw never even thought up this shit before
Damn bro thanks.
>>
File: charls.jpg (52KB, 584x687px) Image search: [Google]
charls.jpg
52KB, 584x687px
>women
>smart
Hehh
>>
>>25768777
god trips confirms
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.