[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't get a job unless you have a car >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1438681712375.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1438681712375.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>can't get a job unless you have a car
>can't get a car unless you have a job

fuck you baby boomers

Realizing this I'm honestly thinking of suicide there's no point to this life.

I did all these courses and have all this shit on my resume and there's no fucking jobs just to work in a fucking warehouse or some shit.
>>
>>25764140
>have health problems
>need money to solve them
>need to work to get money
>need to be already healthy to work

>"anon why don't you JUST do x"
>"but it's so easy"
>"What, your parents don't have or don't give you money?"
>"Well (not that I ever worked a day in my life), but why don't you JUST get a job?"
>"I believe in you. You can do this anon (implying you're just lazy)"

Normies don't know the pain.
You can't start when you have nothing.

You need to have work experience in order to gain work experience.
They start with the help of neopotism.

You need to have money to make money.
Their parents give them what they need.

Hell, in the past I didn't even have a decent jacket to wear in order to look for work.
How are you going to get hired when you look like a clown in a jacket 2 sizes too big and a worn shirt?
>>
Dude wtf.
People dies for more little things than u , and it's not even their fault.
If you are in this situation it's all your bad.
You gotta change point of view, way of thinking.
You gotta give more to have more, or even to have a bit. That's life, that's an equation, what you give it's what you'll have back. Being positive will help you so much , so be it.
Dive into a goot atmosphere of music and a good place, and start thinking which'll be ur next step.
Don't think about the problem,
think about the solution.
Greetings,

~Under0g.
>>
>>25764140
move somewhere with public transportation?
move next to your job?
walk to your job?
just???
>>
>>25764140
It's not the car it's the fucking insurance that gets me. I can not afford the extra 200 - 300 dollars a month
>>
>>25764298
is this bait?

>yes my comment is original
>>
>>25764314
Fuck insurance, be a rebel
>>
I can't get a girl, 'cause I ain't got a car
I can't get a car, 'cause I ain't got a job
I can't get a job, 'cause I ain't got a car
So I'm looking for a girl with a job and a car

Don't you know where you are
Lost in America
Lost in America
Lost in America
Lost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU
>>
How to get money.
1) buy an ounce of weed ( -300/350)
2) sell each gram for 25 dollars (+700)
3) save half and buy another ounce (-350)
4) sell im grams for 25 (+700)
5)repeat
6) Buy a second hand japanese import
>>
>>25764140
>need exp for a entry level job
>can't get entry level exp without a job
Where is my 1500 a month check? i'm entitled to easy mode or a job in order to live. Fuck this world if it gets nuked i'll be happy fuck the rest of you all. i'm willing to wageslave.
>>
>>25764423
you wouldn't happen to have reddit open in another tab would you?

>>25764444
quads btw.
>>
git shit job that doesnt need a car

git car

git less shit job with car
>>
honestly you don't need a car when public transport exists. i catch a train to my job and it works fine.

>>25764273
w-what about an office job?
>>
>>25764953
office jobs are extremely difficult to get without a relevant degree or connections. At least in my country.
>>
>>25764285
>what you give it's what you'll have back.
quintessential just world fallacy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.