[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars? First thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1452847883751.jpg (338KB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
1452847883751.jpg
338KB, 937x937px
What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars?

First thing I would do is goto Japan and have pay each of the women in this photo to have sex with me. One a day.
>>
ching chong ching chong they all look the same
hiroshimo, did you post this drunk?
>>
>>25763775
I would probably use it as a cash prize in my own personal lottery and quadruple my principle
>>
>>25763775
This IS shopped.

Shut up, robot, I refuse to believe it is no shopped.
>>
>>25763775
Why are japanese surgeons so good?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 600x459px
I <3 this picture!
>>
>>25763789

I am half Australian, half Greek, they don't look all the same to me. Who cares if they have fake tits? In my personal opinion it looks good and looks really sexy on their petite bodies.
>>
>>25763812
Of course it's shopped. Every picture of a woman in Asia is shopped, they can't get enough.
>>
im tired of people asking this stupid question.

its everything you want to do becuase we all want to escape
>>
>>25763775
Really? You'd give all your money to women?
>>
Roll.adshashdalsjhdajlsdh
>>
travel all over the place and then become a drug addict when it get bored
>>
>>25763775
Not to rain on your fantasy, but I can guarantee you that you will have problems keeping an erection due to being nervous.

You won't have enjoyable sex until like the 3rd or 4th time.
>>
>>25763775
>10 million trust fund for 20 years, just in case
>buy google shares
>sell/donate all my electronics and go live in the Bahamas for the rest of my life alone
I'd love company but with this amount of money you really shouldn't trust anyone. Even your family.
>>
Keep it a secret, first of all.
Then go full hedonist mode while occasionally making donations to charity that are way too small relative to my net worth so I can delude myself into thinking that I'm not a shitty human being.
>>
File: 1449638686454.jpg (22KB, 490x301px) Image search: [Google]
1449638686454.jpg
22KB, 490x301px
>kill self
>get money cremated with you and make poorfags cry
>get someone to throw me into the face of my oneitis
>brofit???
>>
probably create a lab to develop a superbug that can humanely wipe every human being off the face of the planet for their own good

who /efilist/ here?
>>
>>25763775
I'd hire a hitman to kill Mark Zuckerburg
>>
>>25764319
the damage is already done, might as well just save your money
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 530x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 530x381px
Fund a tech startup to research augmented reality waifus, (i.e a real doll used in conjunction with VR)
>>
>>25763775
>all those photoshop boob enhancements
do they not get it looks fake and repulsive?
>>
>>25763775
fix my second degree burned dick so i can enjoy touching myself...and cure my virginity.

I'm ready to check out. I see no reason to live at this point.
>>
I would keep it low key. Then quietly spend my fortune in peace on what I wanted
>>
>>25763775
order a pizza and tip the delivery boy 1 billion
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.