[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining the military was a mistake. Robots do not do this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif
995KB, 280x201px
Joining the military was a mistake.

Robots do not do this. This isn't a good idea for people with motor disabilities. A symptom of autism.

Theirv faces when they laugh at my retarded ass.
>>
Have a hide you retarded faggot.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>25763298
Why are you hiding my thread?
Because I actually have disabilities?
>>
>>25762878

What did you do that made them laugh?
>>
File: 1451696517154.jpg (65KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1451696517154.jpg
65KB, 446x373px
>>25762878
>brother joins the military
>dad and brother becomes military shills
i fucking hate normies so much
>>
File: Cute_Dokuro-chan.jpg (25KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Dokuro-chan.jpg
25KB, 488x381px
>>25763671
Just be dumb in general. I have no common sense and actually dumb so im always one step behind everyone. Like when we're doing the formation stuff I just fall behind i cant keep up. Im just dumb
>>
>>25763702

So are you a negro or a spic?
>>
I left for basic training a month after high school. I was going to get kicked out for not having a job (during the recession, I wasn't getting call backs for job interviews) and had no money for college. I had no friends and was not on good terms with my family.

I've been in five and a half years, and it was a decent decision. I've made some decent money, have all the games I want, and haven't had to see my family for over half a decade now. I hate the job and feel my morale shoot down every time I have to go to work and am basically the military's bitch, but it's a life. I will be done in six months and go to school for continued housing allowance, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>25763766
That actually sounds like a really good life really.
>>
>>25763702
>I have no common sense and actually dumb so im always one step behind everyone
Oh god that sounds exactly like me

>tfw stupid as shit but got 98 on asvab

What branch are you in OP, I joined the Navy and I ship for basic in 3 WEEKS senpai I am nervous af.

I am fit enough but I am scared about marching and memorizing everything

I am going to be an E4 after C-school though so at least I will make enough money to have a good life
>>
I had one friend in highschool 10 years ago who joined the Australian Army when he finished Highschool. He basically said it's full of failed chads.
>>
>>25763792
It's a good life for people who want to be told what to do. Decent money for no experience, job training, guaranteed pay, Healthcare, housing and food allowance. Plus, you can retire at 20 years. If I stayed in for the whole 20, I could retire by the time I was 38. I just collect paychecks, get comfy and play video games at home, and show up to do my job where I basically browse 4chan 8-12 hours.
>>
>>25763818
You'll be ok bro. The navy gets tons of people like you. Im kind of drunk but they love guys like you.

I only got a 70 on asvab but im going in as yeoman which is basically like an administrative job on a ship. I am only E1 because I was missing two credits like an idiot but ill make it up somehow. How'd you get E4 before boot camp?

Look man im drunk but we're both going to make it man. I love you were going to make it.

I am fit as fuck also but that doesn't mean shit sadly.
>>
>>25763702

please do not post that photo
>>
I thought the military had fitness requirements.
>>
>>25763818
You going Nuke?
>>
Life sucks in the military if your a Nub, get used to it. The faster you Qualify (become useful) the sooner it gets easier, if your a shit bag and do the minimum you will get more work thrown at you.

Doesn't apply to yeoman you fucks get it easy because your the officers bitches
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69KB, 283x283px
>>25762878
Good thing autists aren't allowed to join the military in my country.
>>
>>25762878
Sounds to me like you are 'that guy'
>>
>>25764238
Easy to bypass, but if you only want to enlist into the cannon fodder tree. You're requirements are like not smaller than 1,65m, not absolute skeleton, no landwhale and ok eyesight.
Fitness testing starts for NCOs entry and Officers.
>>
>>25762878
I can second this. Two years left, two miserable years left.
>>
>tfw ship to basic in 9 days
>kinda nervous
>can barely meet fitness requirements

Any tips?

Least i got a paper work mos 27d
>>
>>25762878

I was considering doing coast guard if nothing pans out in the next two years.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.