[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: HEROIN.jpg (499KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HEROIN.jpg
499KB, 1536x1024px
Lets talk about suicide for a minute.

All the greats die at a young age. I want to be remembered as youthful.On one hand, I have a job coming up that pays $40 an hour, but, I got to do a stupid training course for a few weeks. big bucks.. but, I'm just so fucking lazy. I'm so lazy I want to die lol

have you ever considered suicide because you were lazy? If I do get my big bux job, I would like to try cocaine. maybe heroin, or maybe get some steroids and tattoos, and some leg lengthening surgery and become zyzz. but you see, that takes a lot of work for somebody as lazy as I.

who lazy here? maybe too lazy to commit suicide too.
>>
You're lazy but you could be lazier. You could be the kind of person who lies in bed all day except to go to the toilet or get food to eat.

Knowing this, you should get that job and try your best, or just kill yourself. I'd kill you and your entire family for $40 an hour.
>>
>>25762003
Suicidal thoughts are caused by depression.
>>
>>25762057
haha I just sit at my computer except when for when I have to get food or use the toilet. I haven't left my house in 5 days.
>>25762076
Maybe I'm depressed, but I am too lazy to think of that right now.
>>
>>25762102
>>25762057
oh and it's canadian money 40 an hour, not american. still, minimum wage here is 11 canadian buckaroos
>>
>>25762102
>Maybe I'm depressed, but I am too lazy to think of that right now.
>omg im so lazy like i dont want to do anything :/

This is how you sound to me. I hate you so much that I can't even ignore your thread and have to post in it to tell you that I fucking hate you.

I really hope that you fucking die when you decide to try drugs.
>>
>>25762136
I really don't want to do anything, I thought about playing poker online as a job instead of working this $40 an hour. work sucks, Replying to you sucked because laziness. why do you hate me because i'm lazy?
>>
>>25762003
'the greats die young' is bu;;shit. If Chad Cobain had lived another couple of years you would have seen him for what he was, along with everyone else retards worship.
>>
>>25762194
Elliot 22, zyzz 21, alexander the great died aged 33. few others.
>>
>>25762102
>>25762182
Sounds like you have fatigue.
>>
>>25762214
well, maybe I just stopped caring. I believe that I am too smart for my own good. I do not wish to be a drone any longer. I do not want to make mr shekelberg bank, I'm supposed to be glad I have such opportunity to work. fuck that.
>>
>>25762003
All my problems come down to laziness. And yes im too scared and lazy to commit suicide.

Any dreams or plans I have peter out cause I know I dont have it in me to see them through.
>>
>>25762295
If you're as smart as you say, you can become an entrepreneur or learn how to manipulate the stock market.
>>
>>25762353
You need money to start a business. I may start at the poker tables first.
>>
>>25762377
Me too, actually. I've played poker for over 5 years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.