[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date a man who dresses like this everyday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Femanons, would you date a man who dresses like this everyday?

pls respond
>>
Why do you dress like a woman if you want to attract women? Where is the logic?
>>
>>25761388

pls no bully, I just like being cute and being with cute girls
>>
>>25761422
Well unless she's a fucking lesbian, I doubt there's a girl that'll want you. I'm a big strong man and I like cute girls as well. The difference is they'd prefer me over your pansy ass. Either embrace your homosexuality or stop being a faggot.
>>
>>25761388
It's called being a mesbian you dumb bimbo
>>
>>25761297
God i absolutely would
I have a thing for dudes that like to dress in female clothes I think its hot
I'd love to help them pick cute clothes and fix their makeup
>>
I personally wouldn't. I'm attracted to masculinity.
>>
>>25761422
You sound really cute
Would you wear cute dresses out with your gf? The two of you wearing dresses on an outing and holding hands? I WANT THIS
>>
>>25761477
I'd dissagree with ya partner
>>
>>25761540
Well, good. If there are men as warped as OP then I have no doubt there are a few women with the same problem. They can seek each other out and do whatever the fuck they want. I hope it's a suicide pact, though.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25761558
Straight woman seeking straight man who wears cute clothes for fun that sure sounds homo ya caught me!!!
>>
>>25761511
>>25761525

That's not right.
>>
>>25761578
I did catch you now get the fuck off my board. Fucking sissies. Waste of a good rope.
>>
>>25761297
I want a gf who dresses like this tbqh
>>
>>25761514

He still has a cock. What's unmasculine about that? You're just splitting hairs 2bh
>>
I want a girlfriend who only wears pants and sneakers, lingerie and makeup is gross.
>>
>>25761798

I guess some women prefer men who are hairy and smell bad and are prone to having violent outbursts over sporting events.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 631x600px
>>25761511
>used to be trap
>really good at make up
>andro as fuck
>realize women are repulsed by this shit
>grow beard
>start lifting
>come to /r9k/
>there are women who are actually into this
>fml
>>
>>25761297
Fuck no, I don't date mentally ill faggots
>>
>>25761297

I want a boyfriend not a girlfriend
>>
>>25761511
Please tell me you in in California
>been on hormones for a year
>almost B cup boobs
>been told I look pretty cute
>tfw no gf to help me along with my transition and cuddle together and fall in love with
>>
>>25762786
be my trap/tranny hating gf
>>
I did for years and we broke up for unrelated reasons. I was with him when he bought his first dress and he often borrowed my girly clothes.
>>
>>25764642
would you date me and dress me like a girl
>>
>>25764689
That's not my fetish. But if we were dating and you were happiest in dresses and stuff I wouldn't stop you and would support your choice.
>>
>>25764709
>no
Alright then
>>
>>25762744
It's the rarest of person you'll find, and only the biggest of delusional retards would try to find a girl by dressing as a girl. Anyone doing that shit should be shot because they're a waste of oxygen.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.