[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for another /nightwalk/ thread. Will the cops roll up on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Snapchat-2580685778055773771.jpg (694KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2580685778055773771.jpg
694KB, 1440x2560px
Time for another /nightwalk/ thread. Will the cops roll up on me again tonight? I fuckin' hope not. Anyone else heading out tonight?
>>
Don't know if I will tonight, but about a week ago I was visiting some friends and for reasons I won't get into I ended up leaving the apartment at 2 AM to go for a walk and clear my head.

I'd never been in the city before and ended up wandering to some lakeside hotel.
>>
>>25760855
I'm surprised I didn't get caught by a security guard or something, it seemed like a ritzy place. And naturally I had to go out to the pier as soon as I saw it.
>>
>>25760882
I would post pictures from the pier itself, but it was too dark to see anything. I took some video but yeah like I said, completely dark.

Nothing like telling a lake to go fuck itself when you wanna calm down.
>>
> Snapchat-2580685778055773771.jpg

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
>>
>>25760855
>>25760855
>>25760882
That sounds pretty cool. Were you not worried about finding your way back if you got lost? The darkness of night making it so difficult to take pictures really is one of the only problems with nightwalking.

>>25760920
I wish having a Snapchat meant anything good.
>>
>>25760989
I just kept track of everywhere I made a turn, and the enormous lit-up capitol building made it pretty easy to figure out where I was anyway.
>>
>>25761038
Oh true, that's not a bad way to do it.
>>
Hearing about the cops is hilarious to me. I live in Chicago, the cops don't bother you unless you're up to something serious. They don't have time to bother a man walking alone at night. Fucking have suburbs with bored cops.
>>
>>25760778

I would love to, but it ain't exactly safe out here. Maybe if I ever get a concealed carry, nightwalks I used to take in the suburbs were peaceful
>>
>>25760907
Senpai this looks like the bridge where Solo died and theres even a lightsaber on the top wtf
>>
>>25760778
How often do the cops pull you over on /nightwalks/?
>>
Don't you worry that people like me will rape you? Also where do you normally walk?
>>
File: 1415746458466.png (180KB, 453x332px) Image search: [Google]
1415746458466.png
180KB, 453x332px
>>25761199

When I walked around my neighborhood, constantly.

>Why are you walking around at night?
Because I want to
>Do you have an ID?
I don't need an ID
>Do you live around here?
Yes
>Well, you know it's just weird to have someone blah blah blah
I know

Fuck off already
>>
File: Snapchat-5164910304487542178.jpg (525KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5164910304487542178.jpg
525KB, 1440x2560px
>>25761199
Well tonight was my second one. The first night I didn't get stopped, I just happened to have a patrol car ride by right as I was approaching my driveway. My assumption was that someone had called the cops but upon speaking to my Mom I learned they just kinda do that normally.
They didn't say anything, which I'm assuming is because I turned, saw the car, waved, then walked up my driveway. Plus I'm white which helps. I look like I belong in this neighborhood.
Tonight I didn't even see the patrol car which kinda makes me want to do another lap, I'm enjoying the time out, but I don't want to push my luck. I'm sitting on my porch trying to decide what I want to do.
>>
I fantazise about nightwalking through Camden. Maybe one day.
>>
>>25761227
Well I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, in a fairly crimeless town, in the bible belt. All these together make me fairly unconcerned with the thought of being raped or murdered. That and I hate myself so if that happened it'd be whatever.
>>
>>25761263
Do you live in a place with nigger crime?
Only way you can get a cop to randomly come talk to you at any time of day in Finland is if you visibly start walking away when you see a cop car in the soviet block ghettos or if you are laying in a ditch at the side of the road unconscious.
>>
>>25760778
are you in North Carolina?
>>
>>25761395
Nope, I kinda wish I was though. It couldn't be worst or more boring then here.
>>
I night walk to the gas station a mile and a half very frequently. Since I normally take the same path and i've been pulled over quite a few times, most cops just keep driving or leave me alone when they see its me. I can walk all over town most cops just leave me alone the second they see it's me.
>>
>>25761571
Damn, that seems like it'd be dope. You're just known for being the nightwalk guy.
>>
I love nightwalking when its snowing. I have the same routine, walk through the forest preserve to Mcdonalds, then go to the library and find a comfy book to read by the fire.

So fucking comfy, too bad I'm leaving Neet life behind soon... damn me
>>
>>25761315
Fucking police state man. You can't even take a walk without being hassled by the cops.
>>
>>25762387
Honestly you have to assume cops are going to pester you when you nightwalk late
even if they don't. just learn the secret ways of your area and avoid them under the cover of night
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.