[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i tried posting this on /adv/ but it did not end up working.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-23-44-07.png (190KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-23-44-07.png
190KB, 800x1280px
i tried posting this on /adv/ but it did not end up working.
how do i do this?
>>
Fuck off you dumb cunt normie, go boast somewhere else.
>>
>>25760188
im not trying to boast. this literally has never happened to me before, so im at a loss
>>
Do what? What the fuck
>>
>>25760220
Fuck off you cock sucker.
>>
>>25760164

What do you mean?

She could not be more obvious that she wants to fuck you. Just ask "hey wanna fuck" and work out the logistics.
>>
>>25760221
further the conversation obviously
i haven't spoken to a girl in 6~ months
i have no idea how to proceed
>>
>>25760267
im not interested in fucking her or anyone desu
>>
Ask her if she'd wanna see a cute butthole, then immediately send her your butt hole. If I get dubs, you have to.
>>
If I understand dating right...you need to smear dog pooh in her hair. Its the only way to assert your dominance as the alpha male.
>>
>>25760272
Just ask her if she wants some king kong dick, then link her to my post
>>
>>25760334
then stop talking to her

or man up and fuck her

also I think my septum is at a 10-12 right now, when did you start stretching yours?
>>
>>25760334

Change the subject to something that has nothing to do with either of your bodies. Unless she's as autistic as you, she'll get the message and stop trying to initiate things.

Also, why don't you want to fuck her? She looks cute and seems nice.
>>
>>25760164
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMIE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You're under no obligation to smash but stop blueclamming chix for no reason kouhai
>>
>piercings
>stretching holes in your face

The fuck man

that's disgusting
>>
>>25760164
I literally want to hang you by all your piercings. Leave.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-09-27.png (150KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-09-27.png
150KB, 800x1280px
>>25760441
well i had a 14g horseshoe in for 7~ months and decided to size up to 10g one day. I was probably at a 12 but I forced it through.
>>25760461
tried this. hasnt responded, so hopefully shell just stop messaging me
>>25760543
>>25760566
>being this upset
If you don't have multiple facial piercings you may as well be a normie
>>
>>25760648
Don't kid yourself, piercings and gauges are the normiest thing imaginable

>i'm not really the usual person

lmao, normies in denial
>>
fucking normies with their le so edgy piercings

faggot
>>
>>25760694
maybe septum, nostril, and ear piercings are normie. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a lot of normies with bridge or labret
>>
>>25760724
You're on tinder, meaning you have a facebook, and you're chatting up girls online

You're a normie
>>
>>25760648

Wait, why are you on fucking Tinder if you don't want to get laid?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're just wasting people's time.
>>
>>25760164
I heard once that keeping your responses at the same length as the woman you are texting is necessary. But since it looks like she is sprung, I guess you can proceed with what you are doing..
>>
>>25760787
im not really interested in fucking people i don't have a connection with senpai
>>
>>25760648
>I'm not really the usual person
>literally "I'm not like the other girls" manifested

OP, drop her now
>>
>>25760854
Then get off tinder you clueless normie
>>
>>25760854

Then Tinder isn't for you.

It's pretty widely accepted as a casual sex application. Trying to use it as a way to find your soul mate or whatever is downright silly. Just use OKC.
>>
>>25760861
You're forgetting that OP is literally "i'm not like the other girls" in guy form
>>
>>25760648
"want to meet up?"

problem fucking solved
>>
>>25760896
thats not really what im trying to do, but good point.
best advice ive gotten on here
>>
do i just stop responding if I don't want to fuck then?
>>
>>25760164
>septum piercings
Kill yourself my man :^))))
>>
>>25761539
wow you went way back in the catalog for that one huh?
feel good about yourself now?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.