[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do u faggots eat when there is not much food in the house?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: healthfitnessrevolution-com.jpg (75KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
healthfitnessrevolution-com.jpg
75KB, 630x400px
what do u faggots eat when there is not much food in the house?
>>
>>25760117
My semen
>>
I either make some spaghetti, or if I have no sauce, make rice and just add a shit load of soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.

>>25760167
D:
>>
>>25760117

Canned pinto beans with tabasco
>>
>>25760117
Homemade chili. Gotta boil them beans on low for hours though

A patient man's cheap food
>>
My own shit
>>
Campbell's chicken noodle soup. I survive on that shit. I never cared much for ramen noodles.
>>
I don't even really care about eating anymore as long as I have some drugs around.
>>
File: 1450379307776.png (259KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450379307776.png
259KB, 640x640px
>>25760117
i love alone so i ask my dad for money when im all out of food
>>
Well I always make sure I have potatoes because they're cheap and filling and can be used in a variety of ways. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.. you can always find a use for potatoes.
>>
File: butifel.gif (212KB, 626x938px) Image search: [Google]
butifel.gif
212KB, 626x938px
>>25760117
Damn that looks tasty
>>
>>25760987
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
>>
>>25760885
live* mb
>>
>>25760117
salted rice until recently when my doctor said i was a fucking retard and that i was suffering from malnourishment, now my parents come to my house with mcdonalds and shit
>>
I usually make pasta or bake a frozen pizza. Worst case scenario it's ramen and I throw whatever vegetables I can find in with it. It's not good with broccoli, celery, or green beans, but it still counts as vegetables, and in an oh shit no food situation I'm usually just happy to find any kind of vegetable. Kale is my favorite, followed by spinach then mung sprouts, baby corn, bamboo, and so on. The worst was frozen bell peppers. The most surprising was cabbage, it actually went very well together. So well in fact that on a couple occasions I put in coleslaw mix instead of my kale. So easy to make, but I find excuses to use coleslaw when it's on sale forfor like $0.6 a bag. It's just shredded cabbage and carrots. I didn't have any flour so I made an egg roll salad. I just stir fried the slaw, shredded up any other interesting leftovers, and put a little soy sauce on it with a teensy bit of lemon juice. Add some wontons and it's potluck able and something no one has ever had before,but not so weird as to be intimidating. Some people are really weird though. Once I brought a baby quiche made in muffin tins, I thought they were cute. These people didn't know what regular quiche was. I should have said omelette because they were grossed out by the name when I said it's eggs and spinach and wouldn't even try it.
>>
File: 2006_sardines_can_open[1].jpg (195KB, 1803x1075px) Image search: [Google]
2006_sardines_can_open[1].jpg
195KB, 1803x1075px
>>25760117
I'm eating some sardines wrapped in pepper jack cheese right now. It's very good.
>>
>>25761226
Are you on cocaine?
>>
Toast or potatoes because if there's no food in the house it means I'm broke and that's all there is. Some times I have to go to the dumpsters behind stores and get stuff they just threw out but hey it gets better...r right guys?
>>
>>25761226
>not much food in the house
>lists tons of food
Not how it works, friend
>>
File: Batfleck 4.jpg (5KB, 169x201px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck 4.jpg
5KB, 169x201px
i've lived on dollar store saltine crackers for like 5 days straight, didn't even get constipated because i was also drinking a lot of milk
>>
>>25761407
No. It gets exponentially worse. You watch everyone you love get sick and die. Then your body fails you and you die too. You actually die. It's going to happen to you. And it happens fast. When it comes it won't even feel like that much time has passed.
>>
Whatever's left. Usually the gross bits of trail mix that I picked out when I ate all the good bits
>>
>>25761503
Oh I was just kidding about that post I know it doesn't get better and I've learned it year after year. I don't even know why I try anymore, why am I even bothering digging food out of the trash or doing anything to live? I just don't want any physical pain when I die, is there a way to off myself for free without feeling a whole lot of pain?
>>
>>25761506
>banana chips
>sunflower seeds
>pumpkin seeds
how do people eat them?
>>
>>25761976
anything to avoid leaving my room for one more day
>>
>>25761300

I wish, I've been up for 26 hours straight at this point. It's all about them energy drinks. School and wagekeking is hard.

>>25761426

Obviously not all of those would be present at the same time, but there's always something to throw together in an unexpected way. Those are just the better combinations. No one is interested in stupid shit like pasta and hot sauce sad casserole, soup from potatoes, flour, and milk, or white rice boiled with chicken bones. It just takes a little creativity and sometimes you stumble on something worth intentionally repeating.

If you don't even have ramen and some kind of vegetable and you mean literally no food then you don't eat anything. I believe op meant what do you throw together when you don't have the ingredients for a proper meal. Y'know, makeshift shit.
>>
I go to the salad bar at Whole Foods
>>
>>25760117
I always keep a huge emergency stock of peanutbutter, cup o noodle, life cereal and cinnamon to bake on.

If i have a bit of money, i usually buy chicken breast and bag o potatoes, and prep mazhedpotatoes and fried chicken
>>
>>25760117
Ramen, ice cream, anything frozen, soup, or bread
>>
Ramen with whatever veggies/seasonings I can throw in, or stuff with potatoes. You'll never go hungry if you always have some potatoes
>>
Found some old ass can of vanilla jello pudding. Made it and dumped some Baileys in it that I thought was gone.
>>
>eating when it's even remotely inconvenient
>>
>>25761259
Bough a can of these the other day expecting them to be gross but I ended up loving them. Do you get yours in olive oil or water?
>>
>>25760117
My scabs.
>>
>>25761045
None.

>>25760117
Boil some rice, drain it and fry it with whatever edible plant matter is to hand.

You do have rice, oil and some sort of edible plant matter, right?
>>
>>25760117
quinoa with some seasonings/dressings
>>
File: 4355352153.jpg (217KB, 1685x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4355352153.jpg
217KB, 1685x2448px
been my go to as of late.
>>
>>25760117
I microwave some beans and add sauces and vegemite
>>
>>25763448
Do you pick the skin off your feet too?
>>
>>25760117
One time, between shopping trips I was hungry for a snack and decided to binge on raw almonds. Little did I know I had some sort of allergy to them and spent hours in agonizing pain in my stomach. It was horrible.
>>
File: sunday dinner pepe.jpg (4KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
sunday dinner pepe.jpg
4KB, 125x85px
>>25760117
nothing, maby a roast pepe
>>
File: burger pepe.png (491KB, 510x538px) Image search: [Google]
burger pepe.png
491KB, 510x538px
>>25760117
Make a pepe
>>
>>25763326
Not him, but I get mine in Tabasco sauce and eat them with townhouse pretzel crackers, cheese and a glass of chocolate milk
>>
Whatever reveiwbrah recommends
>>
>>25766171
if the sausages were facing the other way that would be perfect
>>
I'm anorexic so pretty much just keep fasting
>>
>>25764537
Not in itself, but I'll often impatiently dig into a half-formed scab and scoop out a patch of skin this way too I guess. Tastes... well, leathery.
>>
I always have a few packets of ramen and a mix of frozen veggies at my house. When I don't feel like doing much I just cook the ramen, and add a few vegetables and an egg if available.

If I'm completely out of food I simply go out and eat at kebab at a shop within walking distance
>>
>>25763142
This, tbqh family

Original content for an original world
>>
>>25760117

Spice noodles

I usually always have spare boxes of Barilla's pasta. Cellentani is preferred
Boil all the pasta. Drain. Put pasta into large mixing bowl or something
Mix in Italian dressing, hoisen sauce, Sriracha, and either ypshida sauce or ponzu citrus sauce.

Eat until no more pangs of hunger. Repeat daily until you get new groceries

Also, sometimes I play what's in the fridge? Then just make hella shit I find into 1 big meatloaf or casserole or whatever

I hate my life
>>
>>25766341
I've eaten my skin many times just to avoid going to the shop another day and having the cashier look at me weird
>>
File: 1447708020491.png (304KB, 357x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447708020491.png
304KB, 357x389px
>>25760117
cornflakes

tastes like shit and make me fat
>>
>>25766372
If I have any frozen hamburger stashed in freezer for sadness times, in instead make spice chili noode

Boil noodle, wheel or bowtie shape will be best for chili
Fry up hamburger with garlic salt and onion powder, drain like half the fat out
add 1 can chili and 1 can manwich to make it feed more people
Serve on top of all that pasta
Inhale chili concoction from mild starvation because you don't eat enough or with any regularity

It can keep well enough to be microwaved for a few days

While staring into cooking microwave at college, tell yourself we're all gonna make it
Sit alone
Don't cry
>>
File: 1437924063535.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1437924063535.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
/fit/ pancakes
>>
I eat out every day for lunch and dinner
>>
Rice with 3 - 5 condiments

I always have tang or some average tea, make that with water, bam, got yourself a stew going on
>>
>>25760117
I just drink water.
>>
>>25760879
>have to keep track of my meals so i dont accidentally die of hunger while im high
>>
>>25760117
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
>>
>>25766507
Literally looks like diarrhea
>>
File: 1448769829339.jpg (59KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448769829339.jpg
59KB, 640x511px
I usually always have peanut butter and jelly in the house, but no bread, so i put 2 spoons of each in a bowl, warm it up for about 30 seconds, or until its nearly completely liquid, get a spoon and stir it up until there is a consistent mixture. Then i get some crackers, usually we just have saltines and eat it like chips and dip with a side a milk. Really good snack i guess.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.