[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /DeepSleep/ here? >tfw washing down 5mg of meletonin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: wine-and-sleeping-pills[1].jpg (105KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
wine-and-sleeping-pills[1].jpg
105KB, 600x402px
Who /DeepSleep/ here?
>tfw washing down 5mg of meletonin, half an ambien, with a few glasses of franzia(Chillable Red, always) and sleeping for 13 hours
feel liberating my brothers

>tfw you pee the bed
>>
File: of dust, to dust.jpg (82KB, 665x535px) Image search: [Google]
of dust, to dust.jpg
82KB, 665x535px
>>25759902
>swig of vodka
>cherry juice
>melatonin 3mg
>75mg DPH
>125mg valerian root
>chamomille
>10mg tramadol when i had it
>couple puffs of some top shelf weed
>girl in my arms

makes for a nice night of sleep.
whos /insomnia/ here?
>>
>>25759902
I've been taking 10 mg melatonin for a while and I still wake up at 5 to 6 in the morning for no reason. Imma bout to go to the Dr to request trazadone or something
>>
>>25760385
I read that lower doses of melatonin are more effective.
>>
>>25759902
Take 2mg melatonin everyday, helps a lot.
Also tried Ambien lately, pretty nice.
Either you fall asleep pretty fast or you can choose to stay awake for the soft LSD-alike visuals.
No idea where I can get more of it later, only have half a pack left, Silkroad-alike markets in my country don't sell 'em... fuck.
wat do
>>
File: b-750988000294.jpg (275KB, 1534x1534px) Image search: [Google]
b-750988000294.jpg
275KB, 1534x1534px
Wanna try that ambient how is it?
Ive been weening of the melatonin hate the crazy dreams.
But I usually rage 2 bennadryls, like 6(450mg valerian , 100mg hops,passion flower, lemon balm)capsules, a couple chamemile(220mg flower, 125mg extract)capsules and a couple kava pills. Usually take these stress mints/ moon drop mints too with em. And when I have access I usually take half a light xanax
>>
>>25759902
Jesus if you are going to combine pills and wine at least make it a quality brand
Franzia?
Jesus Christ, you might as well wash them down with piss
With pills I find a quality Merlot or even a Zinfandel pair much better
Chillable Red?
Nobody chills a red wine, even a bag in a box shit-tier wine
To aid in proper digestion of pills and to help the effortless transition to slumber a room temperature wine only
Chillable Red Boxed Wine, Jesus Christ
>>
>melatonin works decently well
>ambien has absolutely no effect whatsoever

I guess I just have a weird brain.
>>
File: 1447095544390.png (193KB, 465x573px) Image search: [Google]
1447095544390.png
193KB, 465x573px
>>25761601
>tfw literally just about to open a bottle of zinfandel

should I down my kpins too?
>>
>>25761650
how many mg of melatonin do u take?
>>
>>25761668

orignal post
>>
What about diazapram? I took 7 pills last week to fall asleep during a bad lsd trip and i am STILL tired from it
>>
Just don't fall for the benedryl scam. Groggy for dayz
>>
have you tried going for a run a few hours before bed?
I find I sleep more when I do more exercise, not that I fall asleep as quick but I stay asleep longer
>>
I bought some sleeping pills last week. Don't know what kind of sciency name they are but they've been working. Only taking them every 3 or 4 days because I heard you build up a resistance to them
>>
>>25762047
Go find the name, I need some new ones.
>>
>>25759902

Now this is my kind of thread.

>Low dose (75 mg) DXM
>50mg Benadryl to begin getting sleepy
>Another 50mg Benadryl an hour or so later to really put me into that sweet coma tier sleep

Have been doing this as my nightly routine for a while now, works pretty great to be honest.
>>
>>25761975

>Not wanting to be groggy

Normie pls go take cocaine and be productive somewhere else
>>
>>25761975
You think so? I've started taking it almost daily for allergies and to sleep. If I take 75mg I'm out in an hour and wake up fine I think. I'm neet though so guess I don't have to get up for anything anyway.
>>
CLASS SOON DUMB BRAIN WOULDNT ALLOW ME TO SLEEP FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR THIS RIDE CANT END SOON ENOUGH

anti faggot text here to balance it out
>>
>>25759902
>chilled red
>chilled
>red

>>>/ck/
>>
>>25762089
Are you worried about developing tolerance or habitation to the benadryl?
>>
>>25762150

No. I just enjoy the feeling of going from the first dose making me feel nice and sleepy to the second dose making me feel extreme sleepiness. I've tried just taking all four pills at once a couple times instead and it doesn't feel as good.
>>
>>25762176
I mean do some people eventually need it to fall asleep? That would scare me from using it, the ability to fall asleep is very important.
>>
>>25762223

Benadryl's not like benzos where you'll have a seizure if you stop taking them after building up a dependency on them. I've taken benadryl to help get to sleep for months at a time back in college and didn't have anything weird or unpleasant happen to me when I stopped taking them.
>>
>>25762126
yeah if u had a job to be to the next morning, benedryl is not the best option
>>
>>25762291
How long do you need to sleep to not feel bad when you wake up on it?
>>
File: 81817.jpg (32KB, 367x608px) Image search: [Google]
81817.jpg
32KB, 367x608px
>>25759902

>needing substances to sleep

>40+C fever
>just woke up from a 15 hour sleep
>going to doze off again soon
>>
>>25762381
im pretty sure it varies depending on a lot of stuff, per person, tolerance level, etc. but it usually takes me 9 - 10 hours for the effects of the benedryl to completely ware off
>>
>>25759902
>1mg clonazepam
>200mg lamotrigine
>10mg hydrocodone sometimes
>25-50mg DPH sometimes
>A beer or shot of good whiskey sometimes

Feels pretty comfy. The clonazepam-lamotrigine combo is really nice for inducing sleep and keeping me asleep. To be fair though, I take 2mg clonazepam daily and 400mg lamotrigine daily, so it stacks. Mixing hydrocodone with this makes it even better.

I can drink coffee at like midnight and still get to sleep within minutes and stay asleep until my alarm goes off.
>>
- Half an ambien, lel. Uhh..
- Melatonine, lel. Nice placebo. Read the medical literature. It only works for people suffering jet lag, and even then the effectivity is limited.
- And some alcohol (will work to make you fall asleep not stay asleep)

Wow what a badass. You need sooooo "much" to get sleep.
Fuck off normie.

Come back when you need 40mg ambien (and that combined with benzos) and you still don't fall asleep.
>>
File: 1451882900606.jpg (45KB, 501x564px) Image search: [Google]
1451882900606.jpg
45KB, 501x564px
>>25759902
>13 hours
Honest question, why?
>>
>>25762985
fuck the med lit, ive been taking some for the fun of it for a few das and it defineitely y ake a dimference
kinda drunk tooooo but that shit makes yo eyelids heavy
>>
>>25760234
>girl in my arms

Your Waifu pillow doesn't count. And if you do go to sleep with a girl then GTFO normie
>>
>tfw washing down 5mg of meletonin, half an ambien, with a few glasses of franzia

You're going to fry your brain doing that.

Literally all those drugs can cause psychosis. And you're mixing three of them in one shot.

5mg is a fuckload of melatonin, btw. In a lot of countries melatonin is a restricted prescription drug.
>>
>>25762985
>Come back when you need 40mg ambien (and that combined with benzos) and you still don't fall asleep.
That happens in less than a week, nonbenzodiazepines like ambien build up tolerance very quickly
>>
DO NOT COMBINE SLEEPING PILLS AND ALCOHOL UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE.
>>
>>25763846
most of /r9k/ wants to die m8
>>
>>25760234
>10mg tramadol

For what purpose
>>
>>25759902
>franzia

Holy shit, what a pleb . . . did you drink it in a mug or straight from the box? Kek.
>>
>>25761601
>Chillable Red Boxed Wine, Jesus Christ

My thought exactly. I really can't believe OP can be such a prole as to drink boxed, chillable wine, hahah.
>>
I used to take 20mg phenergan and a small measure of whisky a night to aid in a comfortable sleep.

Felt good senpai, I stopped because it became extremely difficult 4 u to sleep without it, and respiratory depression seemed like a normie way to die.

Wouldn't recommend tho
>>
>>25764714
>respiratory depression seemed like a normie way to die

It would be a pleasant way to die. Peaceful.
>>
>>25764742
Exactly

>tfw no blaze of glory death
>>
Anything but melatonin as a sleeping aid is degenerate.
>>
>>25759902
I just slept 6 hours after watching a movie and riding on a train for an hour.

I don't what it is about trains, but that shit makes me hella drowsy.
>>
File: curl.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
curl.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>25759902
Damn, last time I did this was when I wanted to download and play GTAV with my slow internet.

>1 Zolpidem
>1 Ambien
>1 Melatonin
>shot of whiskey to down them
>a joint till it kicks in

Woke up 14 hours later and played GTAV for the first and last time.
>>
>>25763781
>Literally all those drugs can cause psychosis. And you're mixing three of them in one shot.

lel.
LSD/WEEDLMAO/SHROOMS retard detected
>>
>>25765474
>>1 Zolpidem
>>1 Ambien
Literally the same substance. Lel
>>
>>25760385
Melatonin won't physically make you go to sleep, it just tells your body it's okay to sleep since it's dark out.
Also avoid blue LED like the plague around bedtime.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.