[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with NEETs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: NEET.png (68KB, 614x842px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
68KB, 614x842px
What the fuck is wrong with NEETs?
>>
File: chefNEET.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
chefNEET.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
2comfy4u
>>
>>25759350

Kek, with all that money, why didn't he get a plumber?
>>
>>25759350
That is not real.
>>
I used to deliver pizzas and occasionally got turbo-NEETs but the worst one was a guy that only accepted his pizza through the side like ground window into the basement.

It smelled so bad even outside the house that the first time I nearly threw up back at my car.

By the 4th time I had said fuck it and fashioned a mask out of an extra shirt I had in the car and put on these disposable plastic gloves I use to pick up my dogs poop to take his money because it was always vaguely wet and sticky.

He got ass blasted and call work and told them if they ever sent me again he'd rape me and they were just like yeah that always happens we're honestly surprised we got you to go there 4 times.
>>
Someone post the tick tock wagies video please I can't find it lol
>>
>>25759812
That's disgusting as fuck. Is he still alive?
>>
>>25759350
I so, so want this to be real
>>
>>25760077
Probably not, he got kicked out of that house by (his sister?) maybe it was like their parent's home and he took it over when they died I dunno desu but most of it had to be gutted and like a whole new inside put in.

I hear it's actually kinda nice there now.

Also another girl went there a few months after I found a new job and she literally had one of her shoes sucked off by the swampy sewer ground around his window and came back crying saying she was going to quit.

Prior to me starting a guy went there and ignored that window shit and just beat on the front door only to discover the front door was blocked by broken furniture and boxes, he went around the backside of the house and there were boards covering the backdoor and a step ladder to a window so we kinda assume that is how he got out or planned to get out if there was like a fire or something.
>>
>>25760247
Fucking kek! I need moar! They guy sounds like king neet. Thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>25759551
that' require talking to someone
>>
>>25759350
>>25759551
It's easy to become scared of doing something simple after you haven't done it for such a long time. If I don't see a person every day, I almost don't want to see them ever again because the in-between period and the subsequent social facilitation of having to "catch up" is a dreadful forethought that I can't NOT overthink.

And by all metrics /r9k/ would call me a normie; perhaps even a Chad since anything that isn't bottom of the crab bucket with them might as well be the top of the lobster shelf.
>>
File: 1426929564450.jpg (19KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1426929564450.jpg
19KB, 251x242px
>>25759350
truth is stranger than fiction and this is the best story i've heard on 4chan yet
>>
>>25759551
Money won't last forever. DESU if I were him I would use that money to invest in something like education. Go to community college, get a basic job (at least a minimum wage one until you get a bachelors), then turn yourself around and be successful.
>>
>>25759350

any more stories like this one?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.