[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm about go out and buy a bottle of cough syrup (dxm).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
So I'm about go out and buy a bottle of cough syrup (dxm). I'll be trying it for the first time tonight. Any advice ?
>>
>>25759087
Make sure you get cough syrup that only has DXM and not other nasty shit
>>
>>25759087
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=JqxCmv44kcM
>>
Color changing gifs and electronic music.
>>
1 bottle isnt enough.
4 is the minimum to barely feel it
>>
>>25759114
It says Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Is Hydrobromide nasty shit ?
>>
Make sure you know exactly what the fuck you're doing and how much you're taking. Get something with ONLY DXM in it, no other active ingredients. Make sure you take an appropriate dose.

Have something on hand to puke in because you might need it.

Relaxation as well as darkness/closed eyes and music are your friends for ideal enjoyment in my opinion.
>>
>>25759193
So is the Hydrobromide part bad ?
>>
>>25759087
Get ready for some weird diarrhea. Don't go over 2nd plateau the first time. Listen to some music (preferably some you haven't heard yet) or watch some anime or other media.

>>25759170
No that's the normal formulation. That should be the only active ingredient. Maybe take 25mg DPH (benadryl) an hour beforehand to prevent nausea and itching.
>>
I was thinking of sitting outside while on it, watching the night sky, listening to music and smoking cigarettes
This a good idea ?
>>
>>25759273
You're better off being somewhere you'll where have no chance of interacting with anyone. You can't move properly either, so it's nice to be inside and comfy.
>>
2 bottles will fuck your shit up good. Keep a puke bucket nearby in case you get nauseous.
>>
I listen to native American music and begin to believe that I really am a shaman. I might even be one. Whenever I'm on the middle of it it feels like this is where I really belong. Try to be a shaman, see if you're cut out for it
>>
>>25759087
DXM made me really stupid, don't do it more than 20 times or so or you'll end up dumb and slow, I used to do it all the time 10-15 years ago. I was too young(14-18).
>>
>>25759406
DXM will eat holes in your brain, yes, if you abuse it too often.
>>
>>25759214
That's normal, the things you want to watch out for are stuff like acetaminophen (kills your liver in high doses of around 4g+), guaifenesin (will make you feel sick as hell in high doses but won't kill you), etc.

Use the chart on here to get an appropriate dose, ideally don't go past the second plateau at first and never ever take around 2000 mg or more over the course of a single trip since that's some potentially dangerous territory.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml

Taking a normal dose or so of benadryl may also help as mentioned.
>>
safe journey
>>
Take 300 mg first time, its a good starting dose.
Smoking a bit of weed after you finish drinking will reduce the nasua, make the come up more entertaining and also make the trip itself better. After it hits just relax, listen to music, or personally i like audiobooks, although you may not recall what the fuck you actually read, since this shit fucks your memory.

make sure there isnt other active ingredients in your syrup, youll end up puking your guts out, possibly in a hospital.
>>
Don't do it is my best advice
>>
Just do some ketamine or laughing gas instead.
>>
pretty sure I got serotonin syndrome from it, don't do it too much
>>
File: nuxcrzzytG1qzt4vjo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nuxcrzzytG1qzt4vjo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>25759170
Those two words are the name of one chemical. There's another one called dxm polistirex which is just the extended release version
>>
>>25759432
Can verify. I've always had a good memory and am fairly sharp. I used to abuse the everloving shit out of the stuff on the occasion (like weeklong binges once every 6-8 months) for a few years there and I was fortunate enough to mainly fuck up my emotional centers.

It's a good time OP, it really is, but keep your ass in check. No less than 1 week wait per plateau you hit. If you do the research that phrase will make sense, be safe man.
>>
I just took 3 shots nyquil. If i try to stay up what will happen?
>>
I got 200ml of 30mg / 10ml
How much should I take for my first time ? In ml
>>
Alright I drank half the bottle goodbye robots
>>
>>25761755
How big was the bottle?
>>
>>25761917
200ml
Might of had a bit over half, just waiting for it to kick in
>>
File: 1452318601829.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
1452318601829.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
>>25759087
Does this help you anon?
>>
>>25761996
Bit late but yeah thanks
>>
>>25761996
Those plateaus are bullshit.
1 bottle has 600mg and that's like 3rd or 4th isn't it ? How the fuck would that be plateau 1 (pussy shit) level
Is this "guide" trying to kill people ?
>>
File: dosescale.gif (7KB, 467x102px) Image search: [Google]
dosescale.gif
7KB, 467x102px
>>25762069
You're right anon. Except most people are kinda dumb and wouldn't understand how to solve x mg dxm divided by y kg body weight, and then use the resulting value to find where they place.
>>
>>25762129
This seems like bullshit too I've never heard of body weight affecting dxm
>>
>>25759087
You really need a little weed to go with it.

Chug it, then play vidya. Something you'd want to be immersed in. You'll feel like you're in the game. It'll be awesome.

If it becomes too strong, lay down in the dark with your eyes closed while listening to some electronic music. Have the music prepared before you trip.
>>
>>25762129
I've done 1500mg when I was 125lbs. I was a seasoned robotripper at that point and really wanted to experience something new. Ego death is weird and scared the shit out of me. 3rd person view is really strange, especially when your first person view is mixed in and stays downstairs while you try to take a piss upstairs and keep falling down. I don't think I ever took it again.
>>
I took around 900mg dxm about a week ago, it was an amazing trip I can't remember much of, my sister apparently found me really fucked up at like 12pm and called an ambulance, I woke up being drug tested after apparently telling the on call doc some really personal shit I can't remember. I didn't need to go to the hospital at all because there wasn't any acetaminophen because I'm not retarded, and now I have 5k in hospital bills I can't pay. Thanks, sis. Overall though just don't get caught it's a solid high but try doing different drugs they're less harmful in the long run.
>>
>>25762785
That doesn't sound like an amazing trip anon
>>
Get weed

Get cozy

Get headphones
>>
I just took another 3 sips on top of half the bottle
I'm not sure why I did this
Was this a good idea ?
>>
>>25762213
autism, body weight affects the effects of every substance that can affect the body.
>>
>>25763353
Good use of affect and effect senpai
>>
File: 1452543303946.jpg (70KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
1452543303946.jpg
70KB, 636x778px
>>25762785
>2021-5
>not having medical insurance
b-b-b-but muh freedom
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.