[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not saying that all women are horrible people, in fact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: whore.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
I'm not saying that all women are horrible people, in fact there are a lot of wonderful women in the world, they're just not well represented by the majority
>>
I can't find the subscribe button
>>
>can't tell if women are inherently horrible people, or just falling victim to what modern society wants them to be
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAmyf6Jx6vc
>>
>>25760108
>or just falling victim to what modern society wants them to be

Pretty sure it's this one. You can thank progressivism and the social justice movement for this.
>>
Nah the distribution of women in kindness/niceness is about the same as men you autismos just suffer from serious confirmation bias.
>>
>>25760291

More or less this.

Have met plenty of shitty males and plenty of nice women. Most people are shit though, so most women tend to be shit.
>>
File: vAytpR8.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vAytpR8.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>25758562

Be me
have 8/10 fuckbuddy
shes retarded because fetal meth syndrome
her grandmother used to hit her so hard growing up she used to poop under the floorboards

She is autismo as fuck and obsessed with her ex
Calls me fat and ugly even though im a solid 8 like her, just not shredded like her ex

She was homeless for 3 years, she was 10 ys old when her gramma abandoned her on the side of the road, grew up in foster care. After that, homeless

She'd autistic as fuck, we arent normies

She got into heroin when she was homeless

The only guy she can get heroin from now rapes her while choking

I want to kill him but probably wont

The ugly 50 y/o manlet that rapes and chokes her after getting her high told her to call me today to have her tell me to never cal her again

I can hear the tears and heroin in her voice

So hows ur guys's day going?
>>
File: nice_girls_and_guys.jpg (398KB, 1402x900px) Image search: [Google]
nice_girls_and_guys.jpg
398KB, 1402x900px
>>25760291
>>25760314
Generally, the prettier a woman is, the shittier her personality becomes. The uglier she is, the nicer she becomes.

With men, it's the opposite. Ugly, fat, social outcast men have horrible personalities. Very bitter and self-righteous.

But the good looking Chads are usually bro-tier and cool to hang out with. They only playfully bully the weak if there's a woman around. they do it to impress her. But without any woman, they usually leave weak men alone, even befriend them.

On the other hand, the ugly, weak, virgin, beta loser men are horrible 24/7. they do nothing all day but hang out in some internet forum bragging how "nice guys" they are, yet they say all sorts of nasty "not nice" things about women and normal men. some even talk about killing random people in their schools, which is not really a "nice" thing to do.
>>
>>25758562
what's that girl's tumblr?
>>
>>25760602
bullshit

she's not an 8 btw
>>
>>25760608
>Generally, the prettier a woman is, the shittier her personality becomes. The uglier she is, the shittier her personality becomes.

ftfy anon
>>
>>25760687
she's got an 8 body

Also true story m8
>>
>>25760608
Are you fucking kidding? Literally both ends of the spectrum for both male and female are filled to the brim with terrible fucking people. I've seen truly kind and wonderful women who were actually attractive as well as ugly broads with the personality of a volcano (if that even makes sense). Same with guys. I've met genuinely nice ugly dudes and shithead chads. Both sides have different reasons to be shitty humans, but best believe they all have potential for maximum shittyness.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.