[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my crush texts me >she says david bowie is ded >I quote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1452558186277.jpg (354KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
1452558186277.jpg
354KB, 640x843px
>my crush texts me
>she says david bowie is ded
>I quote the meme you guys always post in hopes to make her laugh "alan rickman is ded and all u can talk about is david bowie. you heartless cunt. alan rickman is dead."
>she says "no, not cool"
>I text "what? It's a meme. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry"
>she says "you called me a CUNT."
>I said "no, it's part of the meme. I didn't call you a cunt"
>she says "yes you did"
>no, you don't understand, cunt is part of the meme. I wasn't being sexist
>she says "this isnt about you being sexist. it's about you being rude to me"
>she says "I just wanted to talk to you. BUT FORGET IT. IM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN"
>I said "please. try to understand it's an internet meme. Cunt is in the meme. Please I'm really sorry. please forgive me"
>she doesnt respond for 5 minutes. im literally sweating bullets.
>she says "I'm gonna take a bath and drink some wine. ill ttyl"

What did she mean by this? How do I get her to understand that it wasn't personal?
>>
try /r/relationships on reddit.com my friend

that place is more your speed.
>>
ur really stupid
>>
File: 1350026904402.JPG.GIf.EXE.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1350026904402.JPG.GIf.EXE.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>25756455
Learn to greentext you absolute faggot.
>>
Means she's fucking Chad right now.

You better KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>25756455
Doesn't sound like a girl you can joke with
>>
Op you are the biggest fucking loser I've ever met if this is true. Post a screenshot faggot
>>
to be honest, she sounds like a cunt
>>
If you'd only hid your powerlevel like you should, you wouldn't have gone full autism in a text message.
>>
You dun goof'd when you did it, but you made it worse by pandering and validating what she felt, if you just simply played it off, and told her that she was over-reacting to a simple meme on the internet and to chill, it would have been in your favor. You should have made her feel like she was over-reacting basically and stuck with it no matter what till she calmed down.
>>
>>25756715
This, you went full beta OP
>>
>>25756455
Ultra-beta.
>>
File: we miss you ziggy.png (8KB, 193x191px) Image search: [Google]
we miss you ziggy.png
8KB, 193x191px
>>25756455
Just send her this image
>>
>>25756529
>>25756529
>>25756529
this really. its sad but true no memes
>>
Giant as fuck red flag. Girls who will do anything to misinterpret jokes in the worst possible way deliberately for attention. Just walk away anon and say no more. You already apologized and said it was a joke. If she wants to be a table flipping cunt then let her
>>
what a dip
>>
>>25756455
You are an autist. Please never talk to anyone ever again. Don't bother posting here either.
>>
She sent a message about taking a bath, which means she wants you to visualize her bathing. This is practically affirmative consent.

Go over there and rape her RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>25756455
She's fucking with you, whether it's conscious or not. If you were a Chad she would have gotten the joke. still, you fucked up memeing your crush. Should have just said "yeah it's really sad. Did he mean a lot to you?" Or something else more genuine
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.