[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sport with normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1440315448259.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1440315448259.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>Used to play basketball with my brother since I'm 8
>Played in a team until mid highschool when I wasn't too disconected from the normies.
>Now I'm a 21yo neet
>Big axiety issues.
>Still play by myself on a playground at 2am when nobody's there

Last month I was playing and a black guy came with his ball. I decided I would look like an aspie if I just left so I kept shooting as if he wasn't there.
After 15 minutes he asked if I wanted to play one on one

>too beta to refuse
>play for about 30 minutes.
>He comes next day
>and the day after
>we play one on one everytime

Now here's the thing. He told me about a 3 vs 3 tournament this week end ans asked if I wanted to play with him and his brother. I said I didn't know if I was available.

Part of me wants to do it but I'm afraid I won't be able to play well (he's a little better than me). I don't want to have a panic attack in the middle of the crowd.
What should I do? I havent been to a crowed event in years
>>
>>25753118
you should do it
>>
Even if you do really bad in the tournament, its still a good idea. Itll reduce your anxiety to think about the game not the crowd.
>>
>>25753118
Do it faggot, he's LITERALLY trying to be your friend.
>>
>>25753118
do it

black guys are really awesome friends for shy shut in types
>>
>>25753118
Honestly I'd make a good excuse not to go, try to get more comfortable around him, and if he asks again and I feel comfortable enough play. Honestly black guys are good friends to have because they will usually stick up for you. This is coming from a Cuban wetback.
>>
Stop being such a faggot. He just wanted to play a little bball with you and then afterwords he and his brother are just going to hold you down and assfuck you a little bit.
>>
>>25753118
It might be fun or you might end up with black penis in your butt, maybe both. Either way you should go for it. No rewards without some risk, right?
>>
>>25753203

I don't like the idea that me failing could bring down a whole team

>>25753230
>>25753248

Never had a real friend so I'm not sure but I don't think he ants to become friend. We don't talk much when we play.
>>
>>25753118
just do it
Not a meme, not joking, you should get out of your comfort zone a bit and try to have fun with someone that is so openly trying to befriend you
If you feel like panicking? Well, if you're on the playing field just concentrate on the game with all your might, think about where your teammates are, where the ball is, what would be the best thing to do.
>>
>>25753289
it's 3v3, you are almost most of the team
>>
>>25753289
he's trying to be your friend.

tyrone sounds like a bro you should do it
>>
>>25753320
>>25753319
>>25753282

Ok, I guess I'll try to go
>>
1. Play a little basketball.

2. Get DP'ed in your little whiteboipussie

Sounds like a good night!
>>
>>25753118
There is only one way to beat anxiety: becoming more out there and public. If you feel the fear of emberrasment that means you haven't got numb to it. Experience whatever the world has in store for you

You should do it, you may unlock an achievement in being an autist tomorrow, fuck you might want to kill yourself. At any rate the walls of the room will teach you nothing

You should do it
>>
Do it you autist..
You will regret it if you dont
>>
i played some basketball in elementary school. i was okay during practice but i always, ALWAYS choked hard during games.

what hurt most was my mom would always say i played great afterward even though i knew i was shit.
>>
>>25753435

Yeah, my mom did the same. Fuck these feels
>>
>>25753118
OP why did you post a ppicture of yourself naked? lol wtf?

Your boobs aren't that great and your pussy looks post OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.