[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Hell await us, fellow robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wide.jpg (867KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wide.jpg
867KB, 2560x1600px
Does Hell await us, fellow robots?
>>
File: bright light.png (270KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
bright light.png
270KB, 640x400px
>>25752580

Please no, God, i've always been good to others, please let us in paradise.
>>
No, eternal return. You just get your life, over and over.
>>
>>25752692
>implying that's not hell
Fugging norman
>>
>>25752853
I really should have killed myself when I was twelve. Now my life has been worse for longer than it's been good, and it doesn't make mathematical sense anymore. However, I don't think I'll be able to make my remaining years any better to balance it out, so perhaps it would be better to cut my losses now? I don't know.
>>
>>25753292
It really doesn't matter because it isn't "you" who returns
It's not like you remember what happened in your supposed future (which would, in this case, be your past)
It's just experiencing it all over again as if it were new, which is only existentially horrifying when you -pretend- it isn't, when for all intents and purposes it actually is
>>
>>25752580

looks cozy though
>>
>>25753323
I know I'm not going to remember, but I am going to have to go through it again, which bears consideration.
>>
>>25753358
You're not, because it's not you who goes through it again, it's another iteration of you which, considering that the only way you can keep track of who you even are is your memory (which dissipates after death), isn't actually you.

For all intents and purposes it's somebody else who has the same life as you. The horror comes from you imagining yourself becoming aware of this cycle (which you don't even know exists for certain), which you wouldn't with certainty unless you know, you do, but in that case even that realization would be temporary because it would disappear after death (only to reappear again in the next cycle).

So really the best solution is not to think about it at all, if there truly is no escaping it, because you create your own horror that way. If there IS a way of escaping it, then it wouldn't be happening and there's no need for you to worry in the first place. In either case worrying seems a little irrational.
>>
>>25752580
you're already here, phamalam
>>
>>25752853
This. My idea of hell would be eternal life.
>>
File: 1452720956613.jpg (193KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
1452720956613.jpg
193KB, 720x472px
Moreso than you know...
>>
>>25753503
It's always funny how depictions of hell tend to bear a striking resemblance towards real life
It's like we're in minor hell
>>
imagine you're 90 on your death bed slowly dying alone, then instantly wake up young healthy and good looking and a camera crew runs in and a goofy looking host puts a mic in your face and shouts "congrats! you won! how do you feel?" how would you react?
>>
>>25753697
I would literally start killing people.
>>
>>25752580
yes because im ugly, ugly people cant be in paradise, thats for normies. its the way it is and nothing more
>>
>>25753697
angry, confused and anry again
>>
>>25753697
where the FUCK is my prize!?
>>
>>25753697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46a1HN0Le2Q
reminds me of this desu
>>
>>25753787
Your prize is you get to do it all over again obv
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.