[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Skärmklipp.png (389KB, 463x407px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
389KB, 463x407px
Why haven't you just gone to Ukraine to find a gf who wants to leave her shithole? There are even organized charter trips there for whoever wants to visit.

Video related, plenty of spergs, old fucks and ugly guys who go there and meet pretty attractive young women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff5cgt6V1bY
>>
>>25750290
what's to stop them from leaving you once you bring them back
>>
File: russia.jpg (56KB, 330x470px) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
56KB, 330x470px
>>25750305
Don't bring them back, just go there to pump and dump then.

If you want someone to fall in love with you, pic one of the uglier girls. She will be so happy someone picked her and probably fall in love with you.
>>
>>25750290
I am going to Ukraine next year, but not for that reason
My family was from there originally, I want to go back to see it
>>
>>25750379
But you can snatch a gf while there? Women will probably be all over you.
>>
>>25750290
Yea, Eastern Europe in general is a great place for white males to get girls. I've asked friends if they want to travel in 3 different places for about 2 months. Mainly just to travel, look at cool places, and the different cultures, but you know also to get hot girls. The big 3 places would be South America (Peru ,Columbia, Dominican Republic, Brazil) ,, SEA (Vietnam, Thailand, and Philillipines) ,, and Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Estonia, and Slovakia) .

I feel like for a white male the easiest would be South America plus latinas are attractive. I think SEA is just as easy, but IMHO asian chicks are not as good looking as white girls and latinas. But I really really really want a Eastern Europe blonde hair light eyed bombshell. Anyone have any experience /trv/ and girls in these countries?
>>
>>25750464
I've been to SEA (Thailand) many times when I was younger. It's ridiculously easy to find girls there, everything from prostitutes, rented-gfs to real girlfriends. I'm Swedish and the last time I was there I was 18. Keep in mind I'm a robot and at best a 5/10 in Sweden and have never had anything close to a gf.

In Thailand I couldn't go outside without girls actively hitting on me. Sure there were golddiggers but I talked to a few girls and made it clear I'm in high school and have no money to my name yet they kept flirting with me.
>>
A friend who studys in Poland just got together with a ukrainian girl. She's a total peach. Very open and friendly.
>>
>>25750444
Yes but only because they will assume I'm able to take them to a better place, I'm a complete sperg, no one finds that attractive
>>
Do most of the girls in ukraine speak english?
>>
>>25750290
is that jeb bush?
>>
>marry her so she can come to America
>lives there long enough for citizenship
>divorces you for Chad
>also takes half your money

Great idea OP. Same premise as going out with a fat girl and helping her get skinny. She will realize her options have just gotten better and leave you in the dust.
>>
>>25750907
Nah, they are good girls in Ukraine. They haven't been brainwashed by the jew media. It's like all the girls are living in the 1950's in Ukraine.
>>
>>25750907

This, terrible idea.
>>
>>25750290

If you're looking to get laid, that's one thing, but I wouldn't dream of putting a ring on any of these Slav gold diggers.
>>
I`m from eastern Europe and find this thread very funny. The girls here are the most predatory beings, I've traveled some and haven't come across anything like them. They will make you think they're in love and then wreck you financially. Even whores are more sincere. You have been warned.
>>
>>25751369
Yea but they put out, right?
>>
>>25751569
Sure they do, but that isn't the point. If you are a westerner you will loose all your shekels and get a broken heart. You could very well visit a prostitute and spare yourself the heartache and shekel loss.
>>
My dad does this shit through a dating website. I tell him it's all fake and etc but he fully believes these absolutely gorgeous women are going to be good for him.
>>
>>25751742
That's fucked up. Most of the girls are boys anyway that know some English. Used to go to internet cafes 10 years ago when everybody was on dial-up here and see them make shekels with romance scams, laughing their asses. So you should warn your father.
>>
>>25750290
there was a ukranian girl here who wanted to perm leave her country
as much as i tried to bond with her, she wasnt interested in me
i then learned they all just want chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: slav pepe.jpg (126KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
slav pepe.jpg
126KB, 768x899px
I've thought about it on and off. Other than being kinda thin I'm not bad looking, I'm even over 6 ft., but I'm just cripplingly socially retarded and a complete manchild which offsets any other attraction points I might have. I have another semester left of school, after that maybe spend a year or two working and living independently and see if that causes me to man up at all and from that maybe make it easier for me to interact with girls. If it's still as difficult as now, and I still want a relationship I figure I'd check out Eastern Europe. I prefer Poland and the Baltic just because I like their history a lot, but the other parts like Russia and Ukraine are cool too.

I'm not really under any illusions about women there other than they seem more open to guys Western women don't like. I doubt they're any more likely to fuck me up and cuck me for Chad than an American girl is, so worse case scenario she does leave me, but I can at least say I was married for a while, and possibly have a kid to give me some reason to live/validation that I've left something good in the world rather than me dying a lonely male spinster who my family is lovingly condescending about, like now, for having something wrong with me.
>>
>>25752121
Poland and Baltics doesn't work since they're in EU. Why would they marry some sperg when they can legally move to Sweden, Germany, Britain, Netherlands etc without any problems?
>>
>>25752121
*worst case scenario, whatever. I get that isn't the very worst case scenario, I mean very worst she like turns out to be a drug addict or member of one of those secret 'Hostel' organizations, but it's the worst one to reasonably be ready for.
>>
>>25752121
>other than they seem more open to guys Western women don't like

That's because they want to escape their former Communist shitholes by marrying a foreigner and then divorcing him in the end after getting citizenship. I would say trying to marry one of these women is worse because the odds of finding someone who genuinely wants to start a family with you is incredibly low.
>>
>>25750966
>They haven't been brainwashed by the jew media.
It's not the jews it's the pussy jew which all women are.
>>
>be non-hideous white male
>go to poor foreign country
>all the local women vie for attention
>have massive advantage over local males
>finally know what it feels like to be a chad over a beta
>>
bump this interesting thread
>>
>>25750354
This.
I plan on going there to get a super hot naive girl pregnant when I'm in my thirties and have a decent amount of money saved.

After the paternity test I'll give her a few thousand every year to help raise the kid or ask her to give the kid to me so they can live a better life in a first world country.

I'll be able to have a child without having pay alimony and give half my pay check to some woman so she can spend most of it on herself.

As long as feminists don't catch on to this strategy, it's the safest way to have children without getting cucked in court.
>>
>>25752272
So what? You get to fuck them in their prime. Let them divorce, it's not like they take all your stuff.
Then you can get a new one
>>
If you do this, watch out for the murderesses. Eastern Europe has had a lot of cases where mailorder brides just up and killed the husband, then sponsored their real boyfriend to come to be with them.

tl;dr you will be killed
>>
File: 1450725734284.gif (115KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450725734284.gif
115KB, 500x700px
Alright give me the truth straight up

I'm 5'6
225 lbs
ugly
I have about 8k saved up to go to Eastern Europe
horrible social skills and extremely shy around girls

Will I be able to get a hot girl in Ukraine? If not, what would I need to work on the most at of everything? What can I do with 8k in Ukraine?
>>
>>25753651
Holy shit, this is genius.

The kid, even if born outside the US, will be granted US citizenship. You don't have to marry the girl, and she will not be granted US citizenship.

So get all that done with the promise that you'll marry her later... but just keep the kid and don't marry her.
>>
So much easier getting girls in the UK than Ukraine
>>
>>25754083
How easy are English girls? I have UK citizenship through my mom. I've thought about going over there for work when I finish school, since I've heard it's a bit harder to get to university over there (according to my mom anyway, but she was growing up in the 70's), so a bachelor's degree will have more value than here.
>>
>>25750525
>Thailand
>girls
I have some bad news for you anon...
>>
>>25754127
I think that the USA and UK are known to be the easiest countries to get laid. So if you are from these 2 countries, and not getting any, than don't think you would be some type of god in another country.
>>
>>25750290
Why a Ukrainian rather than a superior Russian or Polish girl?
>>
File: adidas pepe.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
adidas pepe.png
85KB, 844x1157px
>>25754226
Well, that's why most of us are in this thread. :P Looking for places we might have some sort of sexual advantage.
>>
>>25754308
Polish girls are very very hard to get with in Poland. Russian girls are way more snobby than Ukraine girls.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.